The Least favorite character

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

crimson.tide
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:53 am

Re: The Least favorite character

Postby crimson.tide » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 am

the queef sisters nuff said.....
crimson.tide
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:53 am

Re: The Least favorite character

Postby crimson.tide » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:12 am

SP-Addict wrote:Towelie, Mr. Hankey, and Ginger Kids.




dude not cool -_-
Stanluv25
Posts: 2834
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: The Least favorite character

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:28 am

Timmy. ARGH it annoys me so much how people find him so funny and better than Jimmy! ALL Timmy does is say his name. How on earth is that funnier than the crazy unpredictable lines of Jimmy? Timmy only says his name, he's pretty much a prop like Kenny since he doesn't do anything in the show. But Kenny's cool. Timmy.... sorry, there is nothing funny or cool about him. 'TIMMAH!' Ahahaha.... that's the greatest joke Matt and Trey have come up with yet. :roll:

Timmy is just not funny.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
IHeartKennyMcCormick
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Re: The Least favorite character

Postby IHeartKennyMcCormick » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:03 am

Cartman, Randy, Mint Berry Crunch (But, I don't hate Bradley! Just his superhero persona...), Timmy, Towelie, and *coughdareisayitcough* Stan...

Why?

Cartman: Well, I hate people like him in real life, it only makes sense why I dislike him...

Randy: I don't care how much people think he's funny, he has gotten REALLY annoying. The Marsh family gets way to much focus lately.

Mint Berry Crunch: NOT COOL DUDE! There is NO WAY I could like a character who upstaged Mysterion after SO MUCH BUILD UP. HELL NO. But Bradley is actully a cool guy, just not MBC...

Timmy: Explained already by someone. I don't get why he's considered soo funny when all he does is "Timmy!"

Towelie: I just find him... rather annoying..

Stan: I know. Iknow.. "HOW COULD HATE STANLEY MARSH!?" I never really have HATED him. But, the focus on the Marsh family lately just dropped him down on my list. And, I can't stand Style fangirls lately. Some of them act like those moronic TwiHard that wanna beat you up if you say "I hate Twilight/ Robbert Pattison/ Kristen Stewart/ Stephian Mayer." (BTW, that is all true.. I hate every single one of those people.. and that stupid book...) But~ I'll never hate Kyle considering I love love love K2~

Yep.. that's about it right now~
Butters Best Moment: I like that Boom Boom Pow...

Kenny's Best Moment: PHFFFT ALL OF THEM!
I love K2: Kyle x Kenny. And Cartters: Cartman x Butters. All other couples don't really matter.
Stanluv25
Posts: 2834
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: The Least favorite character

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 am

^ Sadly the fandom puts Stan last on their list too. :( Ahhh, they will never know what an awesome character they are missing out on :)

But the focus has always been on the Marshes, since season 1. As well as Cartman. Kyle and Kenny's family has always been number two/three on the list and I don't see it changing. Which is fine for me obviously, hail Marsh. Just one really good Kyle episode without any Cartman in it would make me happy. :)

And ya, Style fangirls- and Kyman, need to calm the frig' down. :|
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:46 pm

Re: The Least favorite character

Postby Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:07 am

I might have to go with Wendy, especially in the earlier episodes. She was always just annoying and never made me laugh until her contaminated water song. And I just now realized that Tom's Rhinoplasty and Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset are my least favorite episodes of their respective seasons.

Also Halfy for being just a stupid one-note gag character, without being presented as an intentional stupid one-note gag character like Towelie.

Stanluv25 wrote:Kyle and Kenny's family has always been number two/three on the list and I don't see it changing.

Hasn't it already? :P Ever since Butters' Very Own Episode the McCormicks have been at a distant four.

But, yeah, I agree with you. Virtually every episode with the exception of like six opens up with Stan's face, and the very first episode is called "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe." It should be no surprise that Cartman and the Marshes get more attention. It's one thing if people hate the character and, by extension, hate that they get more focus, but hating them because they get more focus than your favorites seems plain silly.

Also, I will always be confounded by how people hate Cartman because they would hate someone like that in real life. I mean, c'mon, just about every character except maybe Token would range from kinda annoying to godawful in real life. :wink:
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
IHeartKennyMcCormick
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Re: The Least favorite character

Postby IHeartKennyMcCormick » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:00 am

I agree Stan and Cartman have had the focus for the most of the show, but not the entire Marsh family.

Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:Also, I will always be confounded by how people hate Cartman because they would hate someone like that in real life. I mean, c'mon, just about every character except maybe Token would range from kinda annoying to godawful in real life. :wink:


I actually have at least one person I could compare to Kenny, Stan, Kyle, Craig, Clyde, and Tweek.

Kenny would equal me (going by my friend's word here...) but minus the drunk, dysfunctional family.

Kyle would equal my best-friend, a smart-Jew with a very strict mom.

Stan would be my second best friend, has a sister who annoys her, gets depressed easily, and is embarrassed by her dad,

Craig and Clyde my two oldest cusions. My oldest being Craig, he does;t really care for anything except video games, tv, and pets. And my second oldest being Clyde, very popular, and is easily confused.

Tweek would be my cusion who is the same age as me. He has ADHD for real, and has had it for 14 years.

But, if I ever met someone as racist, narcissist, sexist, and ignorant like Cartman, I would kill...
Butters Best Moment: I like that Boom Boom Pow...

Kenny's Best Moment: PHFFFT ALL OF THEM!
I love K2: Kyle x Kenny. And Cartters: Cartman x Butters. All other couples don't really matter.
Stanluv25
Posts: 2834
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: The Least favorite character

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:36 am

Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:I might have to go with Wendy, especially in the earlier episodes. She was always just annoying and never made me laugh until her contaminated water song. And I just now realized that Tom's Rhinoplasty and Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset are my least favorite episodes of their respective seasons.

Also Halfy for being just a stupid one-note gag character, without being presented as an intentional stupid one-note gag character like Towelie.

Stanluv25 wrote:Kyle and Kenny's family has always been number two/three on the list and I don't see it changing.

Hasn't it already? :P Ever since Butters' Very Own Episode the McCormicks have been at a distant four.

But, yeah, I agree with you. Virtually every episode with the exception of like six opens up with Stan's face, and the very first episode is called "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe." It should be no surprise that Cartman and the Marshes get more attention. It's one thing if people hate the character and, by extension, hate that they get more focus, but hating them because they get more focus than your favorites seems plain silly.

Also, I will always be confounded by how people hate Cartman because they would hate someone like that in real life. I mean, c'mon, just about every character except maybe Token would range from kinda annoying to godawful in real life. :wink:


Yes, Halfy. Just... not funny. Like you said, one gag character. They must have seen this too and nixed him in the show.

I agree!! :D To hate Stan and Cartman, just because they and their families get more screen time than Kyle or Kenny's is very very silly. To truly hate a character you must not like the character themselves. What they do, what they like, their personalities. But face it people: the show has always been in Stan's POV and Cartman has always been the other main character and it will always be this way, so don't hate them for that. Hate them if you must for other, more logical reasons.

EDIT: And obviously anyone would hate someone who in real life is like Cartman. :roll: But he's amazing as a character.
8)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
raidpirate52
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Re: The Least favorite character

Postby raidpirate52 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:03 am

Towelie and Mr. Hankey probably are my least favorite, before I get to the main characters I don't like I'll start off saying I prefer the main characters over those two. Like really? Who's idea is it to have a piece of sh*t with google eyes be a character? That's just annoying.

Alright some people have asked how I can not like Cartman. Pretty much the same reason I don't like Randy either. It seems that every single thought South Park makes has to have Cartman's or Randy's face on it, it gets annoying especially if you like more than just them. Yes they're both funny but seriously, give another character some controversy sometime.

Also how both those characters are shoved down our throats. People are like "If you don't like them, you're not a real fan of SP"; I'm like f*ck you! That just makes me dislike them more, as if it's not enough.

Craig goes on this list as well for being a total buzzkill.
Hotcocoseeds
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:46 am

Re: The Least favorite character

Postby Hotcocoseeds » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:32 am

My least favorites are: Mrs. Garrison ( when he had that sex change operation made me started to like him least) and that's about it. I really like all of the characters.
msantos18
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Re: The Least favorite character

Postby msantos18 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Wendy, I only say that because she's not cool just because she's being compared to a lineup of really cool characters.
miss stotch

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests