Must Read!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

KyleFan2008

Must Read!

Postby KyleFan2008 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:22 am

Please don't take any of this offensively, it's just my thing.

This may seem really far-fetched, but please read it.

Cartman is sexually abused by his mother and no one knows it. Everyone always says "poor Butters" but should it be Cartman they feel sorry for instead? Stan has a normal life. He is the average boy, he's a jock, a quarterback, and he had a girlfriend.

Is Cartman jealous of Kyle? Kyle has parents that actually give a sh*t about what goes on his life. Sure, when we see Cartman's mom, she seems to care, but does she really? When they (and by they I mean Stan, Kyle, and Kenny) all go over to Cartman's house, do you see his mom around much? No, you don't. The simplest thing to do would be to assume that she has been ordered to stay away by her controlling son. But I ask you to look deeper, my friend. Cartman has let it leak out before. He said that his mother dressed him up like a mail-man and made him dance for her. Is that not child molestation? Most of you just ignored that. I'll bet you did. Maybe it shook you up so bad that you had to. Maybe it didn't. Maybe you thought about it for a minute and then decided to let it go, refusing to believe it. Or maybe you thought he was kidding. But he wasn't, it was the honest to God truth. Lianne Cartman, you are guilty of child molestation! You want a motive? She was high on crack. She is a filthy crack whore and she shouldn't be allowed to keep her son. Most of you can't see this ever happening, and it probably won't. No, she probably won't ever get caught. But that doesn't mean that no one will ever find out. Someday, somebody will find out. And do you know what? It'll probably be Kyle.

Butters is loved by his mother, but if she shows him any affection, his father gets jealous and beats hi, making him think he's done something wrong, which totally screws him up.

CArtman only has his mother to look after him, and because she doesn't do a very good job, she feels guilty, so she feeds him all of this off the wall junk, which, because he is secretly miserable, he eats.

As far as I know, Butters is the only one wo has ever spent the night at Cartman's house. Butters' home life sucks too, so he doesn't see it as anything outof the ordinary. Most people probably think that Cartman asks Butters to spend the night because he is either gay or because he wants to play horrible jokes on Butters. Sure, Butters is easy to trick and Cartman does play jokes on him, but why does he let Butters hang around so much? Why does he really want Butters as a friend? It's because he knows that Butters won't judge him. And it's also because Butters is a very passive person (or a pussy). CArtman needs to feel like he is in charge. Cartman has a dominant personality. When did Butters show up? When Kenny died and stayed dead for a little while. Cartman used to dominate Kenny, but when he couldn't, the only two left were Butters and Pip, but PIp was extremely annoying at the time and he would really have been considered a homo if he made Pip his friend. Kyle is dominant too, that is why they fight so much. They bioth want to be the boss. Stan follows Kyle and Kenny followed Cartman, but now Butters follows Cartman. Another reason is because he trusts Butters. In fact, BUtters is the only one that Cartman trusts. This may be a stupid idea, but it's mine.
Frosty_D

Re: Must Read!

Postby Frosty_D » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:59 am

KyleFan2008 wrote:Please don't take any of this offensively, it's just my thing.

This may seem really far-fetched, but please read it.

Cartman is sexually abused by his mother and no one knows it.

Uh....actually....if no body knows it, than you shouldn't either. It has not been referenced in the show at all, and therefore not relevant.

Is Cartman jealous of Kyle? Kyle has parents that actually give a sh*t about what goes on his life. Sure, when we see Cartman's mom, she seems to care, but does she really?

It seems like she has "too much to do", if you can catch my drift. I think Cartman thinks it as normal though.
Cartman has let it leak out before. He said that his mother dressed him up like a mail-man and made him dance for her. Is that not child molestation?

Wait...what, what episode was this? I think I would have remembered this. I would like a link please

You want a motive? She was high on crack.

Just becuase she is high on crack does not mean she molest her son

CArtman only has his mother to look after him, and because she doesn't do a very good job, she feels guilty, so she feeds him all of this off the wall junk, which, because he is secretly miserable, he eats.

I think this I will agree on....porky loves his food, doesn't he?
As far as I know, Butters is the only one wo has ever spent the night at Cartman's house. Butters' home life sucks too, so he doesn't see it as anything outof the ordinary.

If it counts for anything, the four boys stayed at the Cartman's residence in Navada.

but why does he let Butters hang around so much? Why does he really want Butters as a friend?

To rip on him, and he actually doesn't like Butters, but he somewhat tolerates him more than Kyle.
KyleFan2008

Postby KyleFan2008 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Wait...what, what episode was this? I think I would have remembered this. I would like a link please

I'm new, I don't know how to put links. Anyway, I said at the begining that it's just what I believe and I stick by it. But it is a real episode. It's called "An elephant makes love to a pig" and it is in the first season. You should watch it. I know I obsess big time, but that's just how I am. I'm not lying about the parts I know, most of it is just what I think.
KyleFan2008

Postby KyleFan2008 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:00 pm

If it counts for anything, the four boys stayed at the Cartman's residence in Navada.

I thought it was Nebraska, and besides, it was his grandmother's house and parents that molest their children don't do stuff like that around other people. There were a lot of people in that house.
KyleFan2008

Postby KyleFan2008 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:11 pm

To rip on him, and he actually doesn't like Butters, but he somewhat tolerates him more than Kyle.

Good point but I don't think he hates Kyle. He's already risked his life to save him. He went into San Francisco for Kyle, and to Cartman, that's hell. "Imaginationland 2", right after the last commercial interval (on this site's episode player anyway) Kyle died, you need to watch it if you think that he hates Kyle as much as he lets on. The other episode is "Smug Alert".

Kyle on the other hand, despises Cartman. He laughed when Cartman got AIDs in the episode "Tonsil Trouble". But he saved Cartman's life in the episode "ManBearPig". Actually, that is what killed Kyle in "Imaginationland 2".
KyleFan2008

Postby KyleFan2008 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:15 pm

I thank you for your opinion.

I'm a bit carried away in acusations. But if she doesn't molest him, she sure as hell doesn't pay very much attention to him. And we all know how much Cartman despises being ignored. (Hint: "The death of Eric Cartman")

I obsess over this like Al Gore over ManBearPig.

I'm cereal! lol.
KyleFan2008

Postby KyleFan2008 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:21 pm

Have you ever heard anyone say that a bully's trouble starts at home? What is Cartman?
KyleFan2008

Postby KyleFan2008 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:28 pm

This is random.

Cartman can't get a girlfriend because he's an assh*le. But if he is ever able to get a girl on a date with him, believe me. It worked before, he told Jimmy what to say on a date before. Watch "Erection Day".
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:49 pm

cartman being abused by his mother? very far-fetched imo, we have no proof whatsoever and lianne just looks like a slut to me, not a child molester

but it has been hinted that butters has been molested and maybe cartman too, but by their uncles

damn i cant find the one with butters, but it was a dude asking the kids wether they had had things done to them with a little doll, he shows many positions and butters says happily in one of them "oh yeah, my uncle did that to me once!" lol

and in cartman's case its a bit less sure
Fun With Veal
Stan: [Climbs up cartman's window] Pst, Cartman.
Cartman: [responding to a dream] No, Uncle Jesse, no!
Stan: Cartman, wake up!

and of course there's the dude that made cartman suck his dick to get his "sea men" LOL

about cartman being jealous of kyle for having a normal family, if its true then he also should be jealous of stan, his family is normal too
KyleFan2008

Postby KyleFan2008 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:13 pm

it was a dude asking the kids wether they had had things done to them with a little doll, he shows many positions and butters says happily in one of them "oh yeah, my uncle did that to me once!

and of course there's the dude that made cartman suck his dick to get his "sea men" LOL

Do you know the names of these episodes because I haven't seen either, but I'd like to.

about cartman being jealous of kyle for having a normal family, if its true then he also should be jealous of stan, his family is normal too

Yes, he should, but he thinks that Stan is a hippie.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:49 pm

woah woah woah there..dude, that is so weak. Please, please do not double post...let alone....*inputs how many posts you put up together*

It's called the edit button

You said you don't know how to put up links? It's really easily done by copy and paste by typeing [ url] [/ url] without spaces. You can also use [ url=*input site]Something[/ url]

For instance, (I'm going to use "Last person to reply to this thread wins for an example)

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=32817&p=705015#p705015

or

Last Page of the "Last person to reply wins"

I hope that helps
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:18 pm

KyleFan2008 wrote:
it was a dude asking the kids wether they had had things done to them with a little doll, he shows many positions and butters says happily in one of them "oh yeah, my uncle did that to me once!

Do you know the names of these episodes because I haven't seen either, but I'd like to.

Yes, he should, but he thinks that Stan is a hippie.

well but he hates kyle way more than stan for being a jew, so thats not a good enough reason

ok after searching for hours i finally found it! the one with butters is on Chef Returns, from season 10
here's the quote
Det. Jarvis: [sits the doll on his right lap and starts rubbing the doll's nipples] Did Chef ever do this? How about this? [lifts the doll to his face and wags his tongue over the doll's genital area]
Butters:My Uncle Bud did that to me once! [smiles]

lol that was funny

and the one with cartman and the sea men is in Simpsons Already Did it, in season 6, they confuse semen with sea men
Kyle: Wow. That's a lot of sea men you've got there, Cartman.
Cartman: Yeah, I bought all that I could at this bank, and then I got the rest from this guy Ralph in an alley. And the sweet thing is, this stupid assh*le didn't even charge me money for it. He just made me close my eyes and suck it out of a hose. Heh.

LMAO! cartman is such a retard XD
Lonely_Jew

Postby Lonely_Jew » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:59 pm

Dude.

You're very insightful, aren't you?

Either that, or very imaginative.

I would never think of it that way. But then again, that's just me. I'm a completely flat, black and white person. It's a really sucky attribute when you want to be an author.

But . . . wow.
"Don't ever go through life thinking that there isn't any hope, because then, there isn't any." --I don't know who said this, but probably someone who's pretty smart.

I don't cheer for the title. I cheer for my health.
RespektMaAuthoritah

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:02 am

It's a cartoon, you're gettin' a little carried away there champ. :lol:
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 am

RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:It's a cartoon, you're gettin' a little carried away there champ. :lol:

i dont care much for the "its a cartoon" argument tbh

why should a cartoon be any less worthy of discussion and debate and character analisis than any other tv show? we are all big fans here arent we?

well i consider this , the discussing and sharing of theories and ideas, to be part of the fun of being a fan and i will treat the object of my fanatism with the importance and interest that i see fit and dedicate my thoughts to it as much time as my fanatism requires, cant care less wether its a cartoon or the biggest piece of art in history

Return to “Character Discussion”