Mr Garrison exists IRL...

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

dieusurterre

Mr Garrison exists IRL...

Postby dieusurterre » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:52 pm

Hello,

I'm from Brussels, Belgium, i wanted to contact the south park creators for quite a while now... Here's why:

A few years back, when i was in high school, there was that creepy almost bold guy, mid-40s, small glasses, the librarian, he wasn't talking much to anybody, not even teachers... it was in 1998-99, we didn't know much about south park, i had seen only a few episodes, but the ressemblance between Mr V and Mr Garrison already strucked us... even if he didn't had a puppet...

Few years later, it was in 2003-04, I already graduated and finished college at this point, so i didn't witness all that from first hand, but when i first heard of it, i tried to get reliable informations, from students there, teachers, etc...

Anyway, that dude began coming at school with high heel shoes, starting drinking his coffee, and smoking his cigarettes in a very girly way... then he started wearing long scarfs, we learned then why...

He was starting an hormonal treatment... for a sex change!!!! (the scarf was there to hide the growth of his boobs)

Few months later, he asked one of the teachers, to drive back from the clinic in Ghent, where he went to become a "she", and went back to school to work... as a woman!

And exactely like Mr Garrison, he started to become sexually active... or at least he tried... Seems there's not much of a market for a mid 40s almost bold woman, dressed as a daytime hooker...

Anyway, his (or her) behavior became more and more erratic, so he quited school... or they made him (her) quit... that point is not very clear...

BUT!!! the story doesn't end here... I live nearby the school, in the center of Brussels, and there are a lot of shops... and one day, i was on my way home from my groceries, and i had a glimpse of something that made me stop at once... it was in 2007 i think...

Mr V. (i won't name him on the forum) was there... working in a women clothing store... as a MAN!!

So i immediately contacted some of the teachers i kept a good contact with... and i was amazed to learn what they told me...

As for Mr Garrison, Mr V had a real hard time with his (or her...) choice, and since he couldn't live as a woman anymore, went back to be a man... without some of the... "tools"

Voilà!

All that happened more or less at the same time it happened on south park (or at least my awareness of things happened on the same timeline)

I won't disclose any details about this person on the forum, but if you guys at southpark studios want to have a good laugh for the next year... i can try to get pictures from back then, testimonials from teachers and students who saw that from first hand... and give the name of the IRL Mr Garrison...

Thanks for reading this, i know it sounds crazy, but this is the absolute truth...
BRMBug

Re: Mr Garrison exists IRL...

Postby BRMBug » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:04 pm

:shock: I can't wait to see pictures. :lol:
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:55 pm

I'm sure there's a lot of balding teachers in their 40's who have sex changes... but not many who change back. Mr Garrison indeed!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
kaizokuai

Postby kaizokuai » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:21 am

Oh my god...

That is the coolest, most insane, freaky-awesome, trippy thing to ever happen in the history of ever.

I am being super cereal right now, mmkay.
"Hey, we worked hard for those theoretical dollars!"
"Yeah! Everyone thinks I'm a homo now!"
"You are a homo, Butters."

Hello, my name is Sera and I am 97% epic fail.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:08 am

*is skeptical about this* Show me the pictures when he was a woman and a man.... then maybe I won't be as skeptical...
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Splash McFly

Postby Splash McFly » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:30 pm

First of all: hi fellow belgian. :)
That is so funny. I do believe you.
Please can you post some photos? Make sure to blur his/hers face.
Haha, you did made me laugh. :D

Return to “Character Discussion”