face it Butters is better than Kenny

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

y2001

face it Butters is better than Kenny

Postby y2001 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Some people are dissapointed that Kenny has fallen out the holy quadrility but Butters is a far more interesting charector than Kenny cus he is the extreme opposite of everyone else in South Park and i very identifiable with everyone. I aint saying Kenny has nothing to offer, because of his maturity they can involve him in more explicit episodes however he cannot carry an episode especially when he's a silent charector who mumbles. Besides the guy has never really been a major charector as even in the early eps he has been just a gimmick with very little plot envolvement.

Btw "the ring" was ok, it started well but faded at the introducion of the Jonas bro's (who the hell are they anyway?) and ended in yet another south park v the world.
Kelly MacCornmac

Re: face it Butters is better than Kenny

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:31 pm

Just because someone is the extremely opposite doesn't mean they are better than someone else. It would be nice to have Butters as a minor character still, not as a major character. He is too overused now a days and he is just merely stock....now I wouldn't mind seeing Professor Chaos again. I don't that Kenny should have got replaced by Butters, at all.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
knk4891

Postby knk4891 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:43 am

I don't necessarily think that Butters is BETTER than Kenny, its just that Butters is shown more often and talks more.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:50 am

Somehow this thread reminds me of myself...
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:40 am

By preference I like Butters more but really it's like comparing apples to oranges. (Kenny being the orange). Don't really think its a fair comparison.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
LawrenceTaylor

Postby LawrenceTaylor » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:40 am

Super Phun Tyme and The China Probrem were the first and only times I've been sick of Butters. Though I suspect unless they do something really awesome to him, or put him in a great situation, I'd like to see the other characters even more.
(haven't seen 1302 yet btw)
likethis_youdobitch

Postby likethis_youdobitch » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Face it, your opinion is worthless. People can be fans of whatever character they want.

Also, Craig is the best anyway.
kurdtcobain

Postby kurdtcobain » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:17 pm

no u
Zellawolf

Postby Zellawolf » Tue May 11, 2010 12:21 pm

FACE IT, Butters sucks. Way more than Cartman. :arrow:
I don't like forums.
randy999

Postby randy999 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Butters will always be seen as better as he speaks & is heavily involved in a lot more episodes then kenny since his introduction. If it was up to me I'd give Craig some more time give these two a better of a rest his role in the pandemic episodes especially the second is something Matt & Trey can really work with.
The Beast is here!!!!

"Yid army Yid army"
Zellawolf

Postby Zellawolf » Tue May 11, 2010 3:01 pm

randy999 wrote :
> Butters will always be seen as better as he speaks & is heavily
> involved in a lot more episodes then kenny since his introduction.

So in your opinion, a "better" character is defined as one who has a larger role?
If every single episode in the latter half of season 14 consisted of Towelie getting high, nothing more, nothing less, would that automatically make him better than the others?
I don't like forums.
metboi07

Postby metboi07 » Tue May 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Okay, since people are starting a Kenny/Butters war, lets break down the pros and cons:

Butters - Lame, naiive, friendly, pussy, fag, funny, pimp, fearless, determined.

Good Butters ep: Butters Bottom Bitch, Super Fun Time, The Ungroundable, Cartman Sucks, Awesome-O, Professor Chaos, Butters Very Own Episode

Kenny - Awesome, druggie, borderline perv, poor, useless, determined, fearless, hilarious, potty mouth (which is a plus).

Good Kenny ep: The Ring, Major Boobage, Best Friends Forever, Kenny Dies, How to Eat with you Butt.

So in conclusion, Butters has more "good" episodes than Kenny. But thinking back, Kenny threw a f*cking ninja star in Butters' eye...so Kenny wins by default.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed May 12, 2010 1:41 am

I think Butters is 'better' than Kenny simply because he is more interesting. You could have the boys be friendly with him or have them use him to their advantage. He is incredibly innocent and gullible and always comes out with surprising things to say and do. He is so well-rounded now and has become such an interesting and important part of the show.

Imo, I don't see how a character who never speaks, just stands there, dies all the time and is a pervert is a 'better' character. Kenny has not done anything different from season 1 up to season 14.

I don't hate Kenny in the slightest, I love all the boys. But imo, Kenny cannot compare to the development and innocence that Butters has.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Your Moms Fav Person

Postby Your Moms Fav Person » Wed May 12, 2010 1:51 am

I love Butters, but I think Kenny is cooler. lol.
I was evilcupcake72 or evilcuntcake72, depends on if you liked me or not

Can you tell me what's similar between a raven and a writing desk?
Niels wrote:Something

deviantART: http://evilcupcake72.deviantart.com/
formspring: http://www.formspring.me/AtomicPlatypus
iJean

Postby iJean » Wed May 12, 2010 11:50 am

Kenny Is Bette i Think Becouse, Butters isnt one from the four. The Fun is about Kenny that he can be killed, but Butters, he follows Cartman in The China Problem, Super Fun Time, The Coon Etc. I Think Craig is Better!
I dont give a crap about wales so go hug a tree xD :lol:

Return to “Character Discussion”