The "Ungroundable" episode

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

randy999

The "Ungroundable" episode

Postby randy999 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:21 am

I watched the "Ungroundable" for the first time in the UK the other day & being the final episode of season 12 I can see why SP fans are starting to be critical of Matt & Trey's recent work.

I found it to be one of the worst episodes I've ever seen I kinda like the Goths but a whole episode about them as well as Vamp kids just bores the hell out of me. The vampire thing has been done to death in the movies & thinking up new characters completely to play the roles was poor they should have made the 6th graders vamps would have been much funnier.

Tbh I'll have to watch this episode again, the premise bored me so much I didn't really pay much attention to the storyline.
The Beast is here!!!!

"Yid army Yid army"
Morgueanna

Re: The "Ungroundable" episode

Postby Morgueanna » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:29 am

It's actually really funny if you've studied sub-culture, especially with the younger people now. There are so many sub-cultures, much like music, that are related or rip-offs of others. For example, there is a lot of confusion between metal heads, goths, and emo kids. Remember how the waitress said "Looks the same to me."? Some people might find it a waste of time, but being big on music like I am, you'll find how different, ridiculous, etc. it all is. I hope you enjoy the episode better if you give it another try.
My parents said they'd ground me if I (insert ridiculous stunt here).
robosoldier

Postby robosoldier » Sat May 02, 2009 1:32 am

I dunno, I'm 25 now and boy did it remind me of the stupid goth kids from school...
randy999

Postby randy999 » Sat May 02, 2009 9:15 am

I watched the episode for a second time last night & I have to say the last half is really good.
The Beast is here!!!!

"Yid army Yid army"
Morgueanna

Postby Morgueanna » Sun May 03, 2009 6:04 am

I loved how the Goth Kids gave the speech at the end and the one with the cane says "F*ck you all" and everyone is still cheering. For some reason that was just so funny to me. Glad you enjoyed it dude.
My parents said they'd ground me if I (insert ridiculous stunt here).
C3ARIAL KILL3R

Postby C3ARIAL KILL3R » Sat May 16, 2009 11:58 pm

yeah it really wasn't that funny. but the newer stuff is.
kingsterh123

Postby kingsterh123 » Sat May 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Lol don't make me start talking about goth kid
they are so funny for me :) :lol:

Return to “Character Discussion”