Whatever Happened to Ned?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Unassumption

Re: Whatever Happened to Ned?

Postby Unassumption » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:45 am

That's no proof he didn't die. Kenny dies all the time and comes back, Ned could do the same lol
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:20 am

I certainly hope we didn't forget his appearance in "Medicinal Fried Chicken," hopping about on his b@lls like the others...
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Ned was making quite a comeback at the end of Season 13 and throughout Season 14, even being mentioned by name by Jimbo in MFC, but the last season he was basically absent again. Quite puzzling.

For the record, I've traced his last spoken lines in the show to "Here Comes the Neighborhood" back in Season 5, well over ten years ago... but he DID appear in the video game "Let's Go Tower Defense Play!" so it seems Trey and Matt remember him, and Trey can still do his voice
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
forbidden_moose

Postby forbidden_moose » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:59 am

I'd like to see more of Jimbo and Ned. Another old character I'd love to see come back is the creepy farmer/ mechanic from Asspen, Marjorine and Butter's Very Own Episode. He always reminds me of the Voice of Doom man in Cannibal! The Musical.
Female345

Postby Female345 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:15 am

He seems to have vanished like the mayor and other characters that haven'r appeared in an episode in seasons.
Hopefully he'll return in season 18

Return to “Character Discussion”