Whatever Happened to Ned?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

erjolog

Re: Whatever Happened to Ned?

Postby erjolog » Fri May 15, 2009 3:27 pm

BigCamera4892 wrote:
ned15 wrote:personally i like the second pic way better 8)

Me too 8)

Me too :mrgreen: !!
I also thought of you when I saw the thread :lol:

Oh, and yeah, the first Ned is not gay :roll:
Fav. character: Me(eric) Cartman!
2nd fav Character: Chef
3rd fav character: mexicans
saludos^^
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri May 15, 2009 8:35 pm

I also thought of you when I saw the thread

I seriously though this was a thread about you when i saw it XD

the first Ned is not gay

He didn't say fag uncensored unlike jimbo :P
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri May 15, 2009 10:34 pm

Yeah, I think that was Ned's finest moment in the series.
aking0211

Postby aking0211 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:47 pm

I have noticed that Ned has been gone for a while. Another character, even though not very important, is Halfie. I remember him in like Season 3 and I haven't seen him since. Another person that hasn't really showed up lately is Dr. Mephesto, who is one of my favorite. I know he was in episodes 200 and 201, but other than that, nothing. Weak :assface:
"I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!" -- Cartman
peaches123

Postby peaches123 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Damn, another character has quietly disappeared without me noticing. Ned was so awesome, but unappreciated by most of the fans. Nowadays it's all about Cartman. I mean, one Cartmanless episode would be great, thanks.
...MEEP...
maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Time for the boys to go on another hunting trip with Ned and Uncle Jimbo.

"It's coming right for us" no wait, "We're just thinning the herd."
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:42 pm

I want to see the Mexican Staring Frog again! :P :lol:

"Thin out their numbers, ned!" :mrgreen:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:57 pm

seriously though this was a thread about Ned15 when i saw it

That comment applies as much now as it did when superior savior said it :I

I wish SP would stop forgetting about characters and at least give them the dignity of a death scene :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Wow, I've seen necro'd threads before, but this one takes the cake. It goes dormant in May 2009 and is resurr-erected in January 2012. Woah.

This is okay though, because it means people are searching for existing threads instead of starting new ones.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:59 pm

^ Yeah, pisses me off when mods lock a bumped thread that is actually still an open topic just because it is old. So the f*ck what? If it is old and nothing was left to discuss, like it was a question that was answered 100%, then yeah, close it. But all too often I see mods closing threads that can't even have an answer, like a discussion thread. And even more so, and even worse in closing, I see threads closed that ARE questions but aren't answered "100%". Mostly on tech related forums. Someone will ask a question and not get an answer, and someone comes into the thread and bumps it with the same problem. A mod then closes it saying to make a new thread. WHY? Same issue, it's not f*cking solved. Why clutter the board more? Even threads that are "solved" for one person but not everyone should still be left open. If someone has the same f*cking issue and the advice that worked for them didn't for the person bumping the thread, why should he have to make a new one? If both people solve that same problem in that one thread, it is less clutter and an easier find for someone googling said issue.

Closing threads just for the sake of them being old is the f*cking stupidest practice mods do. Luckily, I do not really see Will doing it too much if at all. All the threads he closes are either duplicate threads or actually "solved" threads that can't have another answer, it's not like a tech forum that can have multiple solutions.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:05 pm

I can't believe someone brought back a three year old thread. :lol: But it's about Ned Gerblansky, so it's all right. :D Oh, but I will move it to Character Duscussion.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Hmmm... Ned appeared in Medicinal Fried Chicken last season, but I don't think he talked. I don't recall Jimbo or Ned being in the most recent season, though. Barbrady was gone for awhile too, and he's shown up a few times, so maybe they'll be back. I think they just need to find some things to do with the characters apart from hunting jokes.

peaches123 wrote:I mean, one Cartmanless episode would be great, thanks.

Royal Pudding was Cartmanless. City Sushi and You're Getting Old didn't have focus on Cartman. Broadway Bro-Down was pretty Cartmanless, I think he had one line (during which he sounded like Stan, incidentally.) Season before last there was Sexual Healing, Crippled Summer, and Insheeption. Creme Fraiche also didn't really center on Cartman, giving him one or two plot-important moments. I'm not saying he isn't heavily featured or anything, but he's clearly not central in every episode.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
aking0211

Postby aking0211 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:28 pm

You're welcome for reviving the thread haha :P

But speaking of Cartman, I think he's way too developed of a character. I really do miss when everything he said started with "AY!"
"I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!" -- Cartman
STFU2U2

Postby STFU2U2 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:14 am

What the hell did happen to Ned. Maybe he died in episode 200
STFU2U2

Postby STFU2U2 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:49 am

Actually no he didn't die. He was in "It's a Jersey Thing"
He just didn't talk

Return to “Character Discussion”