You are the new kid in Mr. Garrison's Class....

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

jak24610

Re: You are the new kid in Mr. Garrison's Class....

Postby jak24610 » Mon May 31, 2010 5:28 pm

I'll hang with Timmy, Jimmy, Cartmann, Kyle, Stan, Craig, And Kenny. Fck yeah :D
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Mon May 31, 2010 7:36 pm

First off, I'd arrange a nice school-shooting - good old Columbine style - with Garrison and Mackey as the primary targets (they're just too green for my taste :mrgreen: ). Gonna have to find an accomplice, though. Well, Cartman seems like the right choice if you need firearms, ammunition, and a wall of lard to hide behind in case anything goes awry!
anabeg

Postby anabeg » Mon May 31, 2010 7:57 pm

With Clyde,definitely.
because he is smart and cute :mrgreen:
Kennynja

Postby Kennynja » Mon May 31, 2010 10:52 pm

First I will hang with Stan, Kyle and kenny and maybe Cartman, and then maybe with Butters or Clyde...
Southparkfan135

Postby Southparkfan135 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:23 pm

If I was a new kid in Mr. Garrison's, I would be possibly an social outcast. I would possibly hang out with some nicer girls in school sometimes. Since boys and girls(and I am girl) don't hang out often in "South Park", I would be possibly just a background character...
I am sure Stan, Kyle and Kenny will not really care about me(not to mention Craig's gang and other boys). I see Cartman, making fun out of me and me getting in argument with him. As for Butters, I think he will be nicer to me than Cartman, but I still don't really think we will be friends... :?
Sorry for my bad English...
liv4real

Postby liv4real » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:28 am

i would hang out with wendy, or jimmy and timmy and i would try to hook up with butters. :chaos: professor chaos really turns me on! :D :D :D
Amiomaru

Postby Amiomaru » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:26 am

Since I am a girl, I wouldn't be around the boys, I would likely hang out with Wendy more since I am not really into girly things like Bebe and the others in her group.
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:07 am

First -i'd hang out with the goth kids and appear a social outcast.Then cry, in front of Kyle and as i know he has that gentle side(that a few have),he will try to cheer me up by talking to me,become friends with him,then use Kyle to integrate with the rest of the group,now that's how you do it,mate!
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
butters107

Postby butters107 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:37 pm

I will hang out with the boys, I like adventures.
omgukilledkenny323

Postby omgukilledkenny323 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:36 pm

evry 1 but cartman :cartmancry:
WendyTestaburger666

Postby WendyTestaburger666 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:27 pm

If I would hang out with Craig i would be sooo happy
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:07 am

Let's see... probably the only girl I would get along with is Wendy. She is the least "girly" out of all the girls. Aw, man, I hate being around girly girls, girls who keep talking about cute boys and gossip about the same thing for way too long. Not to mention the girls in Mr. Garrison's class would probably instantly hate me for my lack of a fashion sense. So I just grab what's at the top of my shirt drawer or the front of my closet... big deal. Anyway, Wendy and I could go to the art gallery! Yay!

As for the guys, they don't hang out with girls. At that age, they aren't likely to be accepting girls anytime soon. But if they could eventually learn to accept me, I would probably get along great with every single one of them. Funny how I can get along with most guys.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Return to “Character Discussion”