Least fave character

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

nbabechenko

Re: Least fave character

Postby nbabechenko » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:38 am

jewlover wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:I hate Cartman. He needs to be beaten to death with a large mallet.

yup. totally, but he's funny at times so he's not my least fav. but what a raciest piece of sh*t

Granted he is an extreme, self centered, raciest at times, but who among us can say that they have never thought a racist thought, told a racist joke, or judged someone for being different. Cartman is the embodiment of that part of us that we never like to express (x10). But I think it's nice to hear some of the stuff he says. The stuff that comes out of his mouth is just so unimaginable at times, yet it can be expressed in a comedic fashion. Sometimes we all need a Cartman in our lives to give comic relief to things that just aren't considered funny otherwise. I find it somewhat relieving. 8)
jewlover

Postby jewlover » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:55 pm

nbabechenko wrote:
jewlover wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:I hate Cartman. He needs to be beaten to death with a large mallet.

yup. totally, but he's funny at times so he's not my least fav. but what a raciest piece of sh*t

Granted he is an extreme, self centered, raciest at times, but who among us can say that they have never thought a racist thought, told a racist joke, or judged someone for being different. Cartman is the embodiment of that part of us that we never like to express (x10). But I think it's nice to hear some of the stuff he says. The stuff that comes out of his mouth is just so unimaginable at times, yet it can be expressed in a comedic fashion. Sometimes we all need a Cartman in our lives to give comic relief to things that just aren't considered funny otherwise. I find it somewhat relieving. 8)

yeah, i agree with that. very good point
Niels0827 wrote:Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good

Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.
ohbebe

Postby ohbebe » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:14 am

I do NAHT like Mr Hankey. I'm seriously. At first I liked him but then he kept popping up everywhere and now I don't like the Christmas episodes featuring him. Apart from when he's disagreeing with his wife :)

I also don like Sheila, Kyle's mom. I mean, I think I don't actually mind when she's in it, I just think I'd hate to meet her for real.

Aaand Kyle. Sometimes he's fine, but he relly pisses me off when he's at war with Cartman. because I'm always on Cartman's side.

OH and Shelly - I just want to walk in there and kick that fugly bitch in the face.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Cartman, Sheila, Stephen and Linda Stotch, Terrance and Phillip, the Jackovasaurs, the Imaginationland Terrorists, and the Queef Sisters.
jewlover

Postby jewlover » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:35 pm

ohbebe wrote:I do NAHT like Mr Hankey. I'm seriously. At first I liked him but then he kept popping up everywhere and now I don't like the Christmas episodes featuring him. Apart from when he's disagreeing with his wife :)

I also don like Sheila, Kyle's mom. I mean, I think I don't actually mind when she's in it, I just think I'd hate to meet her for real.

Aaand Kyle. Sometimes he's fine, but he relly pisses me off when he's at war with Cartman. because I'm always on Cartman's side.

OH and Shelly - I just want to walk in there and kick that fugly bitch in the face.

what do you mean, you don't like kyle and cartman's fights?! those are some of the best conflicts of the show!!!!

She'd like that.

carmangirl

Postby carmangirl » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:55 pm

hmmmmmm.... i don't really hate anyone one wait the aliens they really creep me out...... :shock:
******let's through cookies in this bitch******
[Kenny]

Postby [Kenny] » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:37 pm

PIP IS A ****** ******* **** ** ****** *** ******* *** * * ** ********* ***** ****** *** *** ******* ******** ******* ******* **** *** *** *** *** ** ** ****************************************************************************************************************************** (Breath) ********* ******* ***** ** ** * * ** * * * * *****************************
jewlover

Postby jewlover » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:31 pm

[Kenny] wrote:PIP IS A ****** ******* **** ** ****** *** ******* *** * * ** ********* ***** ****** *** *** ******* ******** ******* ******* **** *** *** *** *** ** ** ****************************************************************************************************************************** (Breath) ********* ******* ***** ** ** * * ** * * * * *****************************

ummmmm, wow.

She'd like that.

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:52 pm

Shelly, Kyle's cousin Kyle, And Al Gore a little bit. Although I can't deny that there've been some hilarious and utterly quotable moments involving them, whenever I see them on screen, I'm like "oh fcuk, them again?" :roll:
annderlee123

Postby annderlee123 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:22 am

I hate Wendy, Bebe and Jimbo there annoying and fat
annderlee123

Postby annderlee123 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:25 am

I also hate all the hippies im with Cartman on this one. there also fruits and i also hate Pip can't stand him, him and his frigin accent like come on lol
annderlee123

Postby annderlee123 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:26 am

[Kenny] wrote:PIP IS A ****** ******* **** ** ****** *** ******* *** * * ** ********* ***** ****** *** *** ******* ******** ******* ******* **** *** *** *** *** ** ** ****************************************************************************************************************************** (Breath) ********* ******* ***** ** ** * * ** * * * * *****************************

lol im with ya buddy i hate pip too
carmangirl

Postby carmangirl » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:56 pm

never mind i hate the lead sixth grader more his nose looks like a penis
******let's through cookies in this bitch******
Azer

Postby Azer » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Pip lol i hate that kind of guys you just slap them on the face and do whatever you want without a comeback lol wtf go die
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:33 pm

I don't really like Craig or Clyde
there just kind of pointless and I also hate Bebe

Why does everybody hate Pip?
I know he's a pussy and all that but he didn't hurt anybody

EDIT: I like Clyde and now Im in love with Craig
Last edited by evilcupcake72 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D

Return to “Character Discussion”