Least fave character

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

jewlover

Re: Least fave character

Postby jewlover » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:09 pm

lagurl14 wrote:I HATE DAMIEN!!!

NO! DAMIEN ROCKS!

Bebe is the one who should be hated for eternity!
Niels0827 wrote:Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good

Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:15 pm

jewlover wrote:
lagurl14 wrote:I HATE DAMIEN!!!

NO! DAMIEN ROCKS!

Bebe is the one who should be hated for eternity!

right? Damien pwns all you bitches!!!
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
PeachyAenne

Postby PeachyAenne » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:22 pm

evilcupcake72 wrote:Your mom is my least favorite character

OOOOH!
Sick burn!!

To try to stay on topic.....I don't know if i have a hated character..well maybe the PETA characters but thats probably because i just hate PETA. :)
loolooloo I've got some apples!
loolooloo you've got some too!
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:33 am

I don't really like Kevin, he's just kind of meh

and don't get me started on the gingers.........
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:58 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:Your mom is my least favorite character

Dude, that was totally MY line. :(

Of the four boys, Cartman is my least favorite. Of the adults, probably Jimbo.

And I also agree that Damien kicked ass. He had the best voice for being such an evil little shit.
07hockey01

Postby 07hockey01 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:59 am

Of the boys I hate Cartman. But he does not compare to Wendy! She is such a whiny needy stuck up little bitch. The only good thing shes done is support breast cancer and beat the sh*t out of Cartman. I hate that litte bitch! :unhoodedkenny:
Azer

Postby Azer » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:51 am

07hockey01 wrote:Of the boys I hate Cartman. But he does not compare to Wendy! She is such a whiny needy stuck up little bitch. The only good thing shes done is support breast cancer and beat the sh*t out of Cartman. I hate that litte bitch! :unhoodedkenny:

lol why? xD i don't understand why people hate wendy she's not that bitchy at all xD
07hockey01

Postby 07hockey01 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Azer wrote:
07hockey01 wrote:Of the boys I hate Cartman. But he does not compare to Wendy! She is such a whiny needy stuck up little bitch. The only good thing shes done is support breast cancer and beat the sh*t out of Cartman. I hate that litte bitch! :unhoodedkenny:

lol why? xD i don't understand why people hate wendy she's not that bitchy at all xD

Shes needy and if any chick so much as says hi to Stan, she tries and kills them. Did you ever see the episode where they had a sub and Stan liked her?
Wendy: Can i talk to you for a minute?
Sub: Sure Wendy.
Wendy: I know what your trying to do, Stans mine. Dont f*ck with me.

Then terrorists came and killed her.

In the facebook episode she got pissed because Stans grandmas friend said he looked cute in a bunny costume.

And lets not forget her dumping Stan for Token. She doesnt give a f*ck about people. Just her and money. She liked Token because he is rich.

Believe me I could go on and on but im not some nery pedobear freak who needs to stalk Wendy!

ROFL!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHA! :unhoodedkenny:
Azer

Postby Azer » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:34 pm

lol dude most of the girls are just like Wendy, you can't blame her for that xD i mean there are many 'least fav' characters before wendy xD
07hockey01

Postby 07hockey01 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:07 am

Youre right- all of the girls are alike, but thats partially because most of the girls we have not actually met yet. We somewhat met Bebe- but only breifly- all we know is she is an overreactive who carries a gun. We met Wendy-but really thats it. So yea- the girls are shallow and bitchy as we know it... :unhoodedkenny:
Babbelz

Postby Babbelz » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:17 am

Hmm. I hate Cartman, because he's just an assh*le. But he makes me laugh... SO I'm going to say Mrs. Garrison. It bugged the hell out of me when he was a woman.
Southparkfan135

Postby Southparkfan135 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:59 pm

I don't hate any of the characters, but the one I like the least is Red...
Sorry for my bad English...
JVM

Postby JVM » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:34 am

My least favorite character is Butters. He has his place, but he's used too often in cases where other characters could, and he's responsible for the reduction of both Kenny's and Pip's roles in the series. He can be a fun character if used correctly, but M&T just love him so much they try to throw him in when it's not necessary.

Really though, I like every South Park character - even Cartman.

Shes needy and if any chick so much as says hi to Stan, she tries and kills them. Did you ever see the episode where they had a sub and Stan liked her?

Bebe, Red, and PLENTY of other girls have said "hi" to Stan. And really, a lot of girls in real-life ARE like that. She's only killed Ms. Ellen. One character in one episode. Out of hundreds of characters in 202 episodes. And frankly Ms. Ellen did a lot more than say 'hi' to Stan - she went out to dinner with him and Stan was fairly gaga and barely paid attention to Wendy when she said anything to him, and it was VALENTINE'S DAY.

In the facebook episode she got pissed because Stans grandmas friend said he looked cute in a bunny costume.

That sh*t happens all the time in real life. Just a week before the episode aired, a friend of mine got that exact treatment over her Facebook status... from a girl she wasn't even really dating.

And lets not forget her dumping Stan for Token.

"I haven't even talked to Wendy in weeks."

I'm pretty sure if your boyfriend didn't speak to your for weeks when you go to the same school, you'd be a little mad, too.

She doesnt give a f*ck about people. Just her and money.

Really? In "Weight Gain 4000", she donates money to starving kids in Nairobi. In "Marjorine" she tries to comfort Butters when he's crying. In "Cartman Gets An Anal Probe" and "The List" she helps Stan and Kyle and in the latter, attacks Bebe for no reason.

And I dunno, if I were girl, I'd say staying with a guy who constantly pukes on me, for over a year, is pretty selfless. Could you imagine how many new coats she'd have to buy?

She liked Token because he is rich.

Care to explain that? Oh right. You can't. Because there's NO evidence to back up your claim.

Believe me I could go on and on but im not some nery pedobear freak who needs to stalk Wendy!

Right, you're just a NORMAL pedobear freak who wants to f*ck Stan, or wants Stan to f*ck Kyle, and is only angry because Wendy's in the way of some hot lovins'

Here's a fun fact - every fan I've met who out right hated Wendy is female. Interesting fact, am I right?
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Azer

Holymfao

Postby Azer » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:02 am

lol dude why you're so mad? cracka! xD
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:17 am

Butters, without a doubt. He's too over-used, his character is getting old. Whenever he says something now, I strangle a baby!!!! Damn babies! Acting like they own the place!!! f*ck THEM!!!! FUUUUCK!!!!!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?

Return to “Character Discussion”