why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

butters kenny

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby butters kenny » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:24 am

King Of Canada wrote:
kmile2 wrote:and to big-will,Stan and wendy broke up

They got back together in season 11's "The List" And Big Will knows what he's talking about as he is a Admin!!!

I think you mean a Mod
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Wii fit man

Re: why the f*ck do people think Will is an admin

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:28 am

King Of Canada wrote:
kmile2 wrote:and to big-will,Stan and wendy broke up

They got back together in season 11's "The List" And Big Will knows what he's talking about as he is a Admin!!!

Why does everyone say that? He's a mod.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Not_into_yooh

Postby Not_into_yooh » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Ok.South Park is a fictional Animated series,and SP has millions of fans.Some fans(mostly teenage girls,no later then up to 24 years of age) write/draw slash pairings. I, for one, DO write and draw slash.It's up to that person,to draw/write slash. I like slash, so i'll do it.And besides, EVERYONE knows Stan is soo gay for kyle :D
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:25 am

Hm. I'm up way past my bedtime and can't sleep. Hence, digging up old threads and rehashing hash that really don't need to be rehashed. But the thing is, I think the comment about "they've been friends since pre-K so must be gay" (that rhymed) was sarcasm. I'm pretty sure anyway.

And, a lot of girls that are all into the Stan/Kyle gay thing, a lot of that has to do with girls being overly mushy about everything so they think it's cute to "explore Stan and Kyle's feelings for each other". But I can also tell you a lot of Stan/Kyle=gay supporters are also in love with the idea that Matt and Trey are a bit gay for each other, or just a bit gay period. Which they're not. But because people that like to speculate way too much into why two guys would get along so well take it to the next level and think Stan and Kyle is some sort of "inside hidden message" of Matt and Trey being gay, ... I just lost my thought. But basically fangirls think it's cute and people like to speculate. But yeah, if any of them are gay, it's definitely Cartman (although Stan allegedly does grow up to be a bit on the gay side) ??
I don't have a signature
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

willowrose wrote: "they've been friends since pre-K so must be gay" (that rhymed) was sarcasm. I'm pretty sure anyway.

That girls twelve. I think she was serious aboot that eh?
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:14 pm

willowrose wrote:Hm. I'm up way past my bedtime and can't sleep. Hence, digging up old threads and rehashing hash that really don't need to be rehashed. But the thing is, I think the comment about "they've been friends since pre-K so must be gay" (that rhymed) was sarcasm. I'm pretty sure anyway.

And, a lot of girls that are all into the Stan/Kyle gay thing, a lot of that has to do with girls being overly mushy about everything so they think it's cute to "explore Stan and Kyle's feelings for each other". But I can also tell you a lot of Stan/Kyle=gay supporters are also in love with the idea that Matt and Trey are a bit gay for each other, or just a bit gay period. Which they're not. But because people that like to speculate way too much into why two guys would get along so well take it to the next level and think Stan and Kyle is some sort of "inside hidden message" of Matt and Trey being gay, ... I just lost my thought. But basically fangirls think it's cute and people like to speculate. But yeah, if any of them are gay, it's definitely Cartman (although Stan allegedly does grow up to be a bit on the gay side) ??

Stan always be straight. No doubt about it ^^
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:56 am

willowrose wrote:people that like to speculate way too much into why two guys would get along so well take it to the next level and think Stan and Kyle is some sort of "inside hidden message" of Matt and Trey being gay

While clearly neither Matt nor Trey is gay, I've always interpreted the "Two Men in a Hot Tub" episode, where Stan's dad and Kyle's Dad jack off together, to be a semi-autobiographical "confession" about Matt and Trey's long friendship. In other words, it was an admission that they're slightly "bike-curious" and at some point in the past they did experiment a little with each other, but ultimately they realized that they liked women too much to continue taking their friendship down that path. Of course, that's just my theory, but I'm sticking to it.

willowrose wrote: But yeah, if any of them are gay, it's definitely Cartman

Actually, I can see Butters growing up to be a normal, well-adjusted gay dude, while Cartman grows up to be a neurotic assh*le fаg like Mr. Garrison (though not necessarily riding a Harley).

willowrose wrote: (although Stan allegedly does grow up to be a bit on the gay side) ??

Well, Trey does have an admitted fondness for show tunes... hmmm...
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:58 am

Throbert McGee wrote:

While clearly neither Matt nor Trey is gay, I've always interpreted the "Two Men in a Hot Tub" episode, where Stan's dad and Kyle's Dad jack off together, to be a semi-autobiographical "confession" about Matt and Trey's long friendship. In other words, it was an admission that they're slightly "bike-curious" and at some point in the past they did experiment a little with each other, but ultimately they realized that they liked women too much to continue taking their friendship down that path. Of course, that's just my theory, but I'm sticking to it.

;) I'm thinking it was more of a drunken experiment confession.
I don't have a signature
GERALDALB

Postby GERALDALB » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:55 pm

I doubt they are gay. Stan has wendy and kyle has had other relationships here and there.
if anyone is gay it would have to be cartman. He did put butter's dick in his mouth and imagined kyle sucking his balls.
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:15 am

willowrose wrote:
Throbert McGee wrote:
I've always interpreted the "Two Men in a Hot Tub" episode, where Stan's dad and Kyle's Dad jack off together, to be a semi-autobiographical "confession" about Matt and Trey's long friendship.

;) I'm thinking it was more of a drunken experiment confession.

Well, there's a very fine line between "drunken" and "bike-curious". :)

Of course, this could just be wishful thinking on my part (as a homo), because they're both really cool and handsome, so naturally I like the idea that they've "crossed the line" at least once.

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Peg

Postby Peg » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:25 am

Throbert McGee wrote:Of course, this could just be wishful thinking on my part (as a homo), because they're both really cool and handsome, so naturally I like the idea that they've "crossed the line" at least once.

Oh, so that's why you're wearing a pink t-shirt with Butters on it. :lol:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Peg wrote:
Throbert McGee wrote:Of course, this could just be wishful thinking on my part (as a homo), because they're both really cool and handsome, so naturally I like the idea that they've "crossed the line" at least once.

Oh, so that's why you're wearing a pink t-shirt with Butters on it. :lol:

Actually, the reason Butters is on the shirt is that I was a lot like him when I was a boy -- huge imagination but socially awkward, particularly with other boys.

It wasn't till my late 20s, several years after I'd come out as a sausage-swallower, that I started to become totally comfortable socializing with straight men.

Insane_Jew

Postby Insane_Jew » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:20 pm

stanishot wrote:
GlittersBlings wrote:Some of them doesn't understand their friendships.
but,they've been friends since pre-k,so one or more has to be gay or bisexual.

Can't really base that on anything, considering most of the time that's false.

Back to the point, their not gay, they never were. Like everyone else above me has said, people are fond of slash and like to pretend Stan and Kyle are couples, when in reality, they're just friends.
The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal.Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life,and the tragic brevity of time.
erjolog

Postby erjolog » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:27 pm

it´d be like me and mah best friend, but we´re not gay.
So, i don´t think they are gay, and Cartman isn´t gay, he´s just a bit stupid sometimes XD.
Fav. character: Me(eric) Cartman!
2nd fav Character: Chef
3rd fav character: mexicans
saludos^^
Wolf316

Postby Wolf316 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 pm

RideTheLightning wrote:People are seriously debating over this?...

Alright, they are fictional characters, they ain't real, they don't have minds of their own, meaning they aren't gay, OK?

but,they've been friends since pre-k,so one or more has to be gay or bisexual.

Notice the word, "friends". I've also been friends with some people who I know today since Pre K, why would that make someone gay?

People don't think Stan and Kyle are gay, but many people want to think that because, well, some people find poorly drawn gay 8 year olds hot.
Every show weather it's animated or it's a sitcom, those characters are fictional, they are reading from a script, so I don't know why you think south park is any different.

Return to “Character Discussion”