why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

HidanXKyBeXOXO

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:12 pm

I dislike Style (Stan And Kyle) fanfiction, Yaoi. Their just best friends. But like someone said, fangirls get obsessed with Style yaoi. People also like the Buttman (Eric And Butters.) Or Kenny and Butters, etc, damn over obsessed yaoi fangirls. :evil: That's something that does piss me off.
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
BraeJedenTag

Postby BraeJedenTag » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:38 pm

All boys has been already confirmed by Trey and Matt to be hetero upon fan inquiry. You would think that would cease further discussion on the topic, but most slashers are genuinely convinced that they are not in fact straight.

In short, sexually deprivation affects the slasher's thinking process so they can alter the orientation of characters (that are not theirs in the first place) for their own entertainment. Like someone mentioned previously in this thread, they think 8-11 year old boys getting it on are 'hawt' insofar as to abandon all rationale; they don't care if the pairjng does not makes sense, they are doing it for themselves.
William Drive

Postby William Drive » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:44 pm

these are kids!!! stop with these stupied gay rumors they make no fr'aking sence! stan has a girl friend cartman say e liked patty nelison, kyle had a crush, and kenny has had like three girls, butter said he had a girl friend once, so SHUT UP!!!!

THIS IS WHAT I SAY,LIVE,LAUGH, AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.
atqrqrz

Postby atqrqrz » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:55 am

Kyle is gay Stan isnt

Stan was a really good friend but like Cartman said, Kyle does "Jew him out" alot of times
starlitlight

Postby starlitlight » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:18 am

I absolutely support all South Park pairings (except for Kyman :roll: ), but let's be honest here: StanxKyle is overrated and basically the most talked about pairing in the SP fandom, which I don't have a problem with. It does annoys me how people always make Kyle being a whore or gets jealous of Wendy because she always steals Stan away from him. That's why I stop liking Style because all the same content of them being together is really boring now.
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)
Flavis

Postby Flavis » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:36 am

It doesn't matter if a person is gay or not gay, it is the inside of a person that counts the most....
Starnz

Postby Starnz » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 am

The're kids and 2d images. wtf c'mon people
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Due to the "i lvoe you" comment from Stan to Kyle in the last episode, I am hearing a lot of fans happy that there is no evidence of Stan and Kyle being gay together. Mind you all they are 10 year old boys... and... oh yeah... cartoons!

From what I understand not only are the 4 main boys NOT gay, but Stan and Kyle represent Trey and Matt (respectfully).

So just watch the show, laugh, and enjoy... I'm starting to think I'm the only one who watches it and doesn't put anything thought into it during or after :lol:
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:47 pm

^ Really, Stan's happy 'Kyle!', falling into his arms, and saying 'I love you' twice were all adorable moments of friendship. He's a happy drunk ;). Although of course the crazy Style fans will still use this as evidence as they are gay :roll: .
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
starlitlight

Postby starlitlight » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:11 am

Yep, I can see those Style fans squealing and jumping up and down, shouting "OMG! Stan loves Kyle! It's official; Stan and Kyle are in love with each other!, "Style is now cannon" and yada--yada obsession fangirl gibberish (no offense to all Style fans. I'm just giving out an illustration), but they need to realize that Stan was intoxicated and couldn't control his tiddly behavior. I did thought it was cute how Stan reunites with Kyle and talking all slurred :lol:
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)
Sarper_Butter12

Postby Sarper_Butter12 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:31 pm

People that thinks that are STUPID. They are normal people!!!
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:38 pm

i agree fully starlitlight and stanluv :D
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:01 am

starlitlight wrote:Yep, I can see those Style fans squealing and jumping up and down, shouting "OMG! Stan loves Kyle! It's official; Stan and Kyle are in love with each other!, "Style is now cannon" and yada--yada obsession fangirl gibberish (no offense to all Style fans. I'm just giving out an illustration), but they need to realize that Stan was intoxicated and couldn't control his tiddly behavior. I did thought it was cute how Stan reunites with Kyle and talking all slurred :lol:

Really, it was adorable! Stan sounding so happy 'Kyle!', falling into his arms, poking at him and not able to look him in the eye, calling him buddy... *in my own world Stan and Kyle called each other 'buddy' when they were really little* so ya, it was all adorable and funny more than anything. :) but not romantic silly fans. :wink:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
addictedtoblur314

Postby addictedtoblur314 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:21 am

Because it's cute (i dont read fics rated r for smut for this fandom though, just stan/kyle fluff). And it makes more sense than kyle/cartman. Seriously. And every fandom has slash pairings so get the sand out of your vagina

and i admit, i nearly died when stan was drunk and talking to kyle. And i know he was just drunk but awww i found it cuuuuttte. But you know kyle was like "i'm with cartman burger now" i was like "hehehehe" *takes drink of wine* HAHA You guys, you get so worked up about this. Excuse me. I am laughing now.
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
ChocoEClaire

Postby ChocoEClaire » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:57 pm

addictedtoblur314 wrote:And every fandom has slash pairings so get the sand out of your vagina

^This. Every fandom with at least 2 male characters will have slash. Rule 34. And even if there are 1 or no male characters, there's always femmeslash, genderbending, and OC's.

I say everyone is pansexual/bisexual. Then the slash/femmeslash/het fans can all be happy.
._____.
|_____|
() o_o ()
...|__|----> this is Kyle

98% of teens have one of these 98% statistics in their signatures, copy and paste if you're in the 2% that doesn't...hey, wait a minute...

Return to “Character Discussion”