why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

nwt000
Posts: 1830
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby nwt000 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:34 pm

In South Park fanworks, there is only one thing creepier than all slash (except for the small amount of femslash) combined: MARJORINE! Honestly, crossdressing Butters is far worse than Stan/Kyle, Craig/Tweek, Pip/Damien, and all other slash period. I'd rather see slash than Marjorine. So maybe making Marjorine, the epiosode, was one of Trey and Matt's worst calls ever. Now disgusting Marjorine art and stories litter the net's many fanwork collections. Also, how would Stan, Kyle, Craig, and Tweek react if they saw all of the slash on the net? I think Stan would barf, but not love barf like he did whenever he saw Wendy and hold the bridge of his nose in severe shame. Kyle would just be frozen in fear, extremely traumitized and scarred for life. I can picture Craig in a fetal position shaking and cringing. Meanwhile, Tweek would be screaming louder than ever exclaming "This is the most pressure I have ever been in my whole life!" jittering much more than usual. That is my newest commentary on slash and Marjorine and its possible reactions by the characters of South Park.
Ienzo
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:39 am

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby Ienzo » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:27 am

Wow I never even once thought about this, it's just weird.
How did you find me, when you where there, bathed in the light?
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:31 am

One track minds, I suppose.

Or maybe....

Hey, how many of you guys are familiar with Romeo and Juliet? What made the story stand out was its theme: forbidden love. The offspring of rival families fall in love but are unable to express it openly due to their origins. Hell, the only other person throughout the entire play that even knows about all this aside from the two characters is the friar who marries them. In a way, slash is somewhat similar when it comes to the theme. The only difference is obviously the genders. What fangirls crave is a love story that doesn't fall in the mundane "boy and girl love each other" archtype. And what better way than to make two canotically (is that even a word) heterosexual characters and twisting their preferences, standards, and personalities around to make them share a love that society would shun them for if it were revealed to the public, because, you know, rivalry between families just doesn't sound appealing as it did in Back-In-The-Day Land?

Yes, yes. It's a way for the fangirls to escape the mundanity of real life into a fandom where they can freely express their ideas and "originality". Unfortunately, this behavior can get way out of hand, and before you know it, the only things a fangirl can see from her perspective are two characters, whether they have a totally-just-friends relationship or if they don't even know each other, and BAM they're automatically gay lovers. Soon there's ridiculous crack pairings sprouting left and right. Suddenly, the title of taboo falls on to heterosexuality, because who wants to be responsible for a baby and get a job when you can have mansex all night for the rest of your life?

Sad, I know. And I think that the reason that slash is reserved to fangirls and femmeslash is more appealing to the male fans is because since men have more testosterone than chicks, they need something to feed their libido. Or kill it. I'm not entirely sure how that works. Fangirls just want to satisfy their need for a story that would never occur in real life. Blah blah out of the ordinary LOL forbidden loooove and to satisfy the small perverted monster creeping up inside them.

TL;DR Definately one track minds.
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:14 am

Oh wow.

Here's something: Maybe they're cartoons, and certain fans like to speculate that about them? That's THEIR BUSINESS.

And why the hell do you care about a cartoon character anyway?

(No, I don't write slash myself, it's just not your business really)
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BlueEyes4u2nv
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby BlueEyes4u2nv » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:50 am

Stan, The normal most mature one of the group,
Kyle, The "Smart" one. Loves to have stan all by himself.

I think if any of the 2 are gay it's Kyle.
pussycat
Shockth_Monkett
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby Shockth_Monkett » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:37 am

stanishot wrote:
GlittersBlings wrote:Some of them doesn't understand their friendships.
but,they've been friends since pre-k,so one or more has to be gay or bisexual.



So, if you've been really close friends with someone for most of your life to the point that if they were dying or to die you'd do everything in your power to help or mourn for them, you're suddenly gay?

That doesn't make any sense. There have been no instances within any South Park episode that would indicate either Stan or Kyle being gay, and especially not towards one another. Not to mention they're only 8/9 yrs old... (i know-within the realm of SP, age really wouldn't obstruct understanding, since these boys are usually smarter than most of the adults in their town).

Stan is obviously attracted to the opposite sex: i.e. Wendy, and Kyle did like Rebecca, so that has to count for something.

For me, I feel that Stan and Kyle are more like brothers and, in some ways, reflect Trey and Matt's friendship.

If any kid in South Park was gay it would be either Butters or Cartman. But even then, it's probably just curiosity or confusion at this point, as Butters was once in love with that Raisins chick (Lexus?) and Cartman once took a liking to Wendy.
N / A
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby N / A » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Okay, listen.

No one gives a f*ck if they're straight or not. Fangirls on DeviantArt love to draw them in anime style and make them gay. Most of them don't think they actually are in a relationship in the series, what is it for? Fun. It's just for fandom's sake, drawing poorly-drawn 8 year old pieces of construction paper into teenaged, gay bishounen. Not everyone has to love the hetero, canon pairings and draw them in the traditional, flat style. It's annoying, and I'm not a slash fan at all. But you know what? Welcome to the internet. Stop BAWWWWWing and get over it.
IKyman
Posts: 1199
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 am

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby IKyman » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:52 pm

N / A wrote:Okay, listen.

No one gives a f*ck if they're straight or not. Fangirls on DeviantArt love to draw them in anime style and make them gay. Most of them don't think they actually are in a relationship in the series, what is it for? Fun. It's just for fandom's sake, drawing poorly-drawn 8 year old pieces of construction paper into teenaged, gay bishounen. Not everyone has to love the hetero, canon pairings and draw them in the traditional, flat style. It's annoying, and I'm not a slash fan at all. But you know what? Welcome to the internet. Stop BAWWWWWing and get over it.


I agree with you about Fangirls drawing them in Teenage years with Anime animation. Some of them get all over obsessed with StanxKyle in any episode they do together, like "Guitar Queer-o" and "China Problem" when there's a funny joke involves with them. Yeah, Fandom gets clearly out of control with Anime manga Yaoi drawings.
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby Peg » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:57 am

IKyman wrote:
N / A wrote:Okay, listen.

No one gives a f*ck if they're straight or not. Fangirls on DeviantArt love to draw them in anime style and make them gay. Most of them don't think they actually are in a relationship in the series, what is it for? Fun. It's just for fandom's sake, drawing poorly-drawn 8 year old pieces of construction paper into teenaged, gay bishounen. Not everyone has to love the hetero, canon pairings and draw them in the traditional, flat style. It's annoying, and I'm not a slash fan at all. But you know what? Welcome to the internet. Stop BAWWWWWing and get over it.


I agree with you about Fangirls drawing them in Teenage years with Anime animation. Some of them get all over obsessed with StanxKyle in any episode they do together, like "Guitar Queer-o" and "China Problem" when there's a funny joke involves with them. Yeah, Fandom gets clearly out of control with Anime manga Yaoi drawings.

Same with the KyCart fans, thaha. They all get obsessed with CartmanxKyle if they see ManBearPig, Tonsil Trouble or Imaginationland. :lol:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
IKyman
Posts: 1199
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 am

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby IKyman » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:45 am

Peg wrote:
IKyman wrote:
N / A wrote:Okay, listen.

No one gives a f*ck if they're straight or not. Fangirls on DeviantArt love to draw them in anime style and make them gay. Most of them don't think they actually are in a relationship in the series, what is it for? Fun. It's just for fandom's sake, drawing poorly-drawn 8 year old pieces of construction paper into teenaged, gay bishounen. Not everyone has to love the hetero, canon pairings and draw them in the traditional, flat style. It's annoying, and I'm not a slash fan at all. But you know what? Welcome to the internet. Stop BAWWWWWing and get over it.


I agree with you about Fangirls drawing them in Teenage years with Anime animation. Some of them get all over obsessed with StanxKyle in any episode they do together, like "Guitar Queer-o" and "China Problem" when there's a funny joke involves with them. Yeah, Fandom gets clearly out of control with Anime manga Yaoi drawings.

Same with the KyCart fans, thaha. They all get obsessed with CartmanxKyle if they see ManBearPig, Tonsil Trouble or Imaginationland. :lol:


Haha, you totally got me there XDD. I'm so obsessed with them.
Scotland
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:53 am

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby Scotland » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:32 pm

stanishot wrote:
GlittersBlings wrote:Some of them doesn't understand their friendships.
but,they've been friends since pre-k,so one or more has to be gay or bisexual.

Thats idiotic. Being friends for a long time =/= loving each other.

Also, I hardly believe any of the South Park boys would even consider being gay.

If in future episodes (if somehow maybe when Trey or Matt are stoned) they decide to make then gay, I will lose a lot of respect for the show.
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
King Of Canada
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby King Of Canada » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:23 am

Because some fangirls get randy off of animated 9 year olds.

But femmslash is disturbing, but more Apelling to men? Hmm, Bebe/Wendy....
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
kmile2
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:30 pm

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby kmile2 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:46 am

stanishot wrote:why do people think stan and kyle are gay?i'm a fan of it 'cause they would make a cute couple but why do they?

umm,i dont know who ever said that,but its more like cartman is gay because of imigation land episode,and to big-will,Stan and wendy broke up
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:52 am

I will settle this debate using two words:

"WISHFUL THINKING."

Now everyone please shut up.
King Of Canada
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby King Of Canada » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:22 am

kmile2 wrote:and to big-will,Stan and wendy broke up


They got back together in season 11's "The List" And Big Will knows what he's talking about as he is a Admin!!!
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests