why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

kylestanloveforever
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby kylestanloveforever » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:29 pm

I wasent the meaning to sound mad when i call you homofobs :wink: It just that i get a bit annoyed when people comment "Stan and kyle are not gay"= ?How do you know they not gay? or when people says "fu** you style fans"= Thats just mean! :wink:

And if i have bad arguments, it was just a little post on a website! And i am not good in writting english. If it was a trial i totaly wanna make better arguments and work for style 24/7! :D

I just freaking love that couple! :cartmanlaugh: And its no reason to click at or fan art, fan fics and vids if u hate them togehter. I dislike a lot off south park couples, but i dont read the fanfics about them then.

And i respect your opinion. The reason i write a comment in this was to answer the quisten "Why the fu** do people think stan and kyle are gay?" well i think they are :D

Again sorry to sound mad and sorry for my bad english :mrgreen:
seamus yarr
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby seamus yarr » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:07 pm

kylestanloveforever wrote:I wasent the meaning to sound mad when i call you homofobs :wink: It just that i get a bit annoyed when people comment "Stan and kyle are not gay"= ?How do you know they not gay? or when people says "fu** you style fans"= Thats just mean! :wink:

And if i have bad arguments, it was just a little post on a website! And i am not good in writting english. If it was a trial i totaly wanna make better arguments and work for style 24/7! :D

I just freaking love that couple! :cartmanlaugh: And its no reason to click at or fan art, fan fics and vids if u hate them togehter. I dislike a lot off south park couples, but i dont read the fanfics about them then.

And i respect your opinion. The reason i write a comment in this was to answer the quisten "Why the fu** do people think stan and kyle are gay?" well i think they are :D

Again sorry to sound mad and sorry for my bad english :mrgreen:

so in other words you get a boner from pieces of coloured paper
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:33 pm

kylestanloveforever wrote:I wasent the meaning to sound mad when i call you homofobs :wink: It just that i get a bit annoyed when people comment "Stan and kyle are not gay"= ?How do you know they not gay? or when people says "fu** you style fans"= Thats just mean! :wink:

And if i have bad arguments, it was just a little post on a website! And i am not good in writting english. If it was a trial i totaly wanna make better arguments and work for style 24/7! :D

I just freaking love that couple! :cartmanlaugh: And its no reason to click at or fan art, fan fics and vids if u hate them togehter. I dislike a lot off south park couples, but i dont read the fanfics about them then.

And i respect your opinion. The reason i write a comment in this was to answer the quisten "Why the fu** do people think stan and kyle are gay?" well i think they are :D

Again sorry to sound mad and sorry for my bad english :mrgreen:


I don't mind that you like slash. That is fine! My contention is and always has been, however, that those that take what they see on the show and then turn around and write slash can't say it is in-character. They can like it, create a scenario where it becomes in character, etc. but to look at the show and then turn around and say they are gay is out of character.

Lemme use a personal example. I am a crossdresser. I could very easily see Stan being a crossdresser; I have identified many of the key points and have applied them to him and they all fit. However, I can't turn around and say, "Stan is a crossdresser." or, "Stan should be/most likely is a crossdresser."

What I can do is like the idea and write a story where he does so, and explain how it fits. I can go into detail and explain. If people go into slash in detail in terms of why, then no problem. But when people say, "well, they're gay just 'cause." and in slash stories it is just assumed, it pisses me off.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Mart909
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:22 am

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby Mart909 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:05 am

southparkaddicted24 wrote:Hm, well, I don't know.

You have to admit, IF - and I'm saying if - Stan and Kyle ever became a couple, it would be a lot less dramatic then the whole "Stendy" thing.
(Though, I'm not trying to categorizing. Personally, I love Stan and Wendy as a couple.)

All in all, people each have their own opinions. It's called right to free speech. I don't feel too strongly about it either way. Gay, bi, whatever the characters are, it's still a great show. So why try to argue about it?


I agree with southparkaddicted24. I don't think they're gay (based on the few shows that I've watched this year :D) and they're just really good friends, but if they are, who cares?

I enjoyed the debate though. :)
I'm a Kyle and Stan Fan!

Officially a SP Fan since 2010. (January 2010)
EsIstZeitFurRache
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:48 am

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby EsIstZeitFurRache » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:28 am

Randy said it best, "If you two hang around each other too much people will think you're, you know, weird."
kylestanloveforever
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby kylestanloveforever » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:20 pm

I understand i seemed a little arogant when I came in with "Stan and Kyle ARE gay", with a lot of people that disagree, it is just what i think. Srry that :D

And yeah, i love a couple out of paper! xD
kfgg
Posts: 3109
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 12:12 am

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby kfgg » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:16 am

Pay attention, Stan has gay mannerisms and they've been "dropping hints" for years. The only one of those 4 who is officially NOT gay would be Kenny.

As for the fanfiction and art, I'm not much of a fan of it. There's a large amount of it, especially among the females. That's they're way of expression

You see a lot of "best friends" in this show, or close friends. Wendy & Bebe, Cartman is closer to Kenny, Butters, Dougie, etc but NOBODY is closer then Stan & Kyle. They may as well be married. They've even cracked jokes about that more then once, and that was in the earlier seasons.

That's my arguement. That's been my arguement since I was 16 (I'm 23 now) maybe I shouldn't care, maybe I really don't, I don't know
Stan and Kyle :)
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:27 am

Stan has a girlfriend that he loves very much, thus he is not gay. He can be bisexual, but I don't think he is. It's that easy.

Same deal with Kyle. He had the hots for Rebecca Kotzwald.
IKyman
Posts: 1199
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 am

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby IKyman » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:35 am

Or Stan can be a heterosexual and Kyle can be Bi-sexual.
kfgg
Posts: 3109
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 12:12 am

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby kfgg » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:42 am

Stan & Wendy? Its just not there. They pay little or no attention to each other at all. Wendy pays more attention then Stan does

Probably the most recent "hint drop" was last season. W.T.F. when the guy from WWE pays them a visit. Who's acting gay in those 2 scenes? Token, Butters, Kenny, Cartman (even though he's wearing a bra)

Or is it the 2 in question, Stan & Kyle? Probably the gayest thing i've seen in years is when Stan goes "I'm completely freaking out" with his hands in the air and later on when he says "he's here!" Good joke, good hint drop

Just sayin'


I'll leave it at that because I don't want to debate or argue with anyone
Stan and Kyle :)
IKyman
Posts: 1199
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 am

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby IKyman » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:49 am

kfgg wrote:Stan & Wendy? Its just not there. They pay little or no attention to each other at all. Wendy pays more attention then Stan does

Probably the most recent "hint drop" was last season. W.T.F. when the guy from WWE pays them a visit. Who's acting gay in those 2 scenes? Token, Butters, Kenny, Cartman (even though he's wearing a bra)

Or is it the 2 in question, Stan & Kyle? Probably the gayest thing i've seen in years is when Stan goes "I'm completely freaking out" with his hands in the air and later on when he says "he's here!" Good joke, good hint drop

Just sayin'


I'll leave it at that because I don't want to debate or argue with anyone


Well, Stan and Wendy are currently together and probably stay together for decades. I do believe on 'W.T.F' when Stan and Kyle doing that girly freakish out scene gag was probably a joke about how girls freak out about something. So I don't think it was a hint drop or something.
07hockey01
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:20 am

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby 07hockey01 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:55 am

big keny wrote:ok,ive been friends with this guy since pre school and im in collage now and still am his friend and weve both had more then 10 girlfriends,so we aint gay together...


The Guy who said "SUM 41 ROCKS!" is awesome. But Stan and Kyle are straight- they are best friends and never shown sexual intrest tword eachother. Kenny is definetley straight0 hes like the biggest 4th grade perv ever....lol. Cartman is to spoiled to give a damn about girls exept when Wendy kissed him that one time. Butters is just messed up. The only gay characters on the show are Big Gay Al, Bradley, and Sparky. (Garrison at one time too.) But like I said- Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman are all straight, no question. :unhoodedkenny:
IKyman
Posts: 1199
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 am

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby IKyman » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:00 am

07hockey01 wrote:
big keny wrote:ok,ive been friends with this guy since pre school and im in collage now and still am his friend and weve both had more then 10 girlfriends,so we aint gay together...


The Guy who said "SUM 41 ROCKS!" is awesome. But Stan and Kyle are straight- they are best friends and never shown sexual intrest tword eachother. Kenny is definetley straight0 hes like the biggest 4th grade perv ever....lol. Cartman is to spoiled to give a damn about girls exept when Wendy kissed him that one time. Butters is just messed up. The only gay characters on the show are Big Gay Al, Bradley, and Sparky. (Garrison at one time too.) But like I said- Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman are all straight, no question. :unhoodedkenny:


Kenny always be the straightest one, I mean in the intro he sings about girls :unhoodedkenny:
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:04 am

kfgg wrote:Pay attention, Stan has gay mannerisms and they've been "dropping hints" for years. The only one of those 4 who is officially NOT gay would be Kenny.

As for the fanfiction and art, I'm not much of a fan of it. There's a large amount of it, especially among the females. That's they're way of expression

You see a lot of "best friends" in this show, or close friends. Wendy & Bebe, Cartman is closer to Kenny, Butters, Dougie, etc but NOBODY is closer then Stan & Kyle. They may as well be married. They've even cracked jokes about that more then once, and that was in the earlier seasons.

That's my arguement. That's been my arguement since I was 16 (I'm 23 now) maybe I shouldn't care, maybe I really don't, I don't know


Matt Stone has said Stan and Wendy's love is written in the stars.
/End scene, only a little kidding.

I have debated slash endlessly, and all I will say now is this: You bring nothing new to the table, no offense meant. You say he has shown gay mannerisms? I don't really see it. They are super best friends, almost weird?
Yeah, compare them to Bebe/Wendy(one pulled a gun on the other.), Butters/Dougie(Who we don't see often and thus this is a very, very, very weak move.) Cartman/Kenny(which is more of a friendship-hate sort of relationship), then yeah, Stan and Kyle appear super weird. But compared to those, almost any of our RL best BFF friendships would appear weird. Any.

WTF hint drop? Follow the storyline for the show and you see that wrestling is parodied as little more than stage acting. Hence, the boys more or less acted as what stereotypical stage actors would in that scenario. That was the joke. Trey wasn't going, "Yes, and because Stan and Kyle are secretly homosexual, they will act this way!"

You seem to believe that there is some sort of master plan behind Stan and Kyle's relationship, one that has been formulated from the start. Do you believe that? Or do you think it is possible that you are seeing what you want to see?
That's how it's down here on the farm!
07hockey01
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:20 am

Re: why the f*ck do people think stan and kyle are gay

Postby 07hockey01 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:05 am

IKyman wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:
kylestanloveforever wrote:I LOVE Stan and Kyle! And i am not just a yaoi fan girl, i like straight couples to :) They make a good couple, theire personality match and yes, they also loock soooo cute!

Good for your opinion.

kylestanloveforever wrote:Ok, Kyle liked Rebecca. ONE EPISODE. And Kyle and Bebe, do you even watch the clubhouse? Bebe had a crush on Kyle, but he dont like her back. And since Rebecca, Kyle never been with a girl.


He acts like most boys his age, so this does not aid your case.

kylestanloveforever wrote:Stan likes Wendy but Wendy don`t desserve him! Like that she dumped him for (RICH) Token? And have you watched "0 friends", Wendy is freaking evil....


Says nothing about his sexuality, does not aid your case.

kylestanloveforever wrote:Why do people always say "Stan and Kyle are bestfriends! Nothing more!" How the hell you know? Kyle just liked Rebecca, so its not sure he is hetro.

Most boys at that age like either 0-1 girls in their life, this does not help your case.

kylestanloveforever wrote:And please, a lot of episodes hints to Style! And i think Stan is Bi, just that stupid Wendy would stay away... Youre guys that hate style is so homofob! :cartmansopissedrightnow:


Two things:
1- You don't have any real point here.
2- Call people homophobic as a generality again. I dare you.

kylestanloveforever wrote:And dont say it never gonna happend, because it is style hints! EX: "Stan, do you really think my hat is stupid? In matter in fact thats the nicest hat I ever knew." or "I dont need you anymore. I know, i need you." This is more romantic that friendly.


I literally rolled on the f*cking ground here. Seriously, I did. I love it when females look into how male friendships work and act as if they know anything about them. I've said things like this before. I've heard other guys say it. To a man, those I know who have said it are heterosexual. So, umm, try again?

kylestanloveforever wrote:And you guys that says "Just bestfriends". Its something more.... Like Kenny and Cartman are best friends, Token and Clyde are best friends.- But its diffrent! Stan and Kyle have something, and i think them bouth have a crush (espacly Kyle) on the other, deep inside! STYLE BTW!Style is alsow one of the most realistic slash couple, so please dont be so homofob.


How is it something more? Do you actually have anything to back up your assertions, or do you look for things to validate your beliefs? Really, it annoys me very deeply when people say that there is something more than being best friends. Plus, people go like, 'well teh people her b bff 2 so compairerere'.

Very bad idea. Cartman and Kenny still fight and often don't get along at all in any way and we don't see enough of the Clyde/Token friendship to make a judgment. It is like how this one guy thought he saw a running zombie because it moved across the screen fast; the zombie was literally taking up the camera with his head, so any movement seems fast. We see a lot of Stan/Kyle, so we know how they work. We don't see a lot of the other actual friendships, so comparing them is not a good idea.

And I wasn't angry with most of your post until you started tossing around calling people homophobic. That is idiotic and if you expect to be involved in a debate, you better learn to not generalize beliefs.


Good point there, Shane, good point.




Stan and Kyle are best friends. They show no sexual intrest tword eachother. EVER. They have been BFF's since day one and are open to eachother and comfrotable around eachother, but thats because they know and trust each other- not because theyre gay. Kyle simply hasnt yet held a steady relationship and Stan is for some reason still with Wendy- who is the biggest little bitch ever. So yea. Put that in your juice box and suck it. :craig:

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests