one character that needs to make another appearance...

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: one character that needs to make another appearance...

Postby 203177 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:07 pm

yes and bring back pip, the gueermos for a 3rd apperance,mephesto, kevin, damien, mark, ned he hardly says anything, thomas from the tourettes ep he was so funny, hmm maybe the six graders.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Mr.ArseHole
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:08 am

Re: one character that needs to make another appearance...

Postby Mr.ArseHole » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:05 am

First time posting on here but i've been watching South Park since '97.... I think they should bring back Starvin Marvin or Mr. Hankey. Haven't seen Matt & Trey do a Christmas Episode in a while and i think they should in Season 15.. Anyone else think so?
ElectronicScrotum
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:09 am

Re: one character that needs to make another appearance...

Postby ElectronicScrotum » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:34 am

They should bring back Chef! I know Chef is old school but they could make a new episode with him! I always thought it was funny how every song he sang to the children was about "making love" to a woman.
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18858
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: one character that needs to make another appearance...

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:11 pm

ElectronicScrotum wrote:They should bring back Chef! I know Chef is old school but they could make a new episode with him! I always thought it was funny how every song he sang to the children was about "making love" to a woman.

The guy who provided his voice died three years ago. There's no way now Chef could be brought back except in a flashback episode.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: one character that needs to make another appearance...

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:25 pm

203177 wrote:yes and bring back pip, the gueermos for a 3rd apperance,mephesto, kevin, damien, mark, ned he hardly says anything, thomas from the tourettes ep he was so funny, hmm maybe the six graders.


I agree completely :)

Big-Will wrote:
ElectronicScrotum wrote:They should bring back Chef! I know Chef is old school but they could make a new episode with him! I always thought it was funny how every song he sang to the children was about "making love" to a woman.

The guy who provided his voice died three years ago. There's no way now Chef could be brought back except in a flashback episode.


Well, there are always professional celebrity voice impersonators. Dana Carvey is one, but I think his voice is to high for an Isaac Hayes impersonation. However, I'm sure there are others out there who can do a spot-on professional impersonation of Isaac Hayes' "Hello Children!" Others have done the voices of many of the females on South Park over the years; so there is no reason why someone can't impersonate Isaac Hayes' voice imo. (Unless M&T think that would be too disrespectful to Isaac Hayes' memory of course).
Ex1lepr0
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Re: one character that needs to make another appearance...

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:26 am

Actually, bringing chef back for an episode is not an impossibility, because he is in a Darth Vader style suit, so he now has a mechanical voice that would not be too hard to impersonate. So the characters I really want to see again are Chef, Tweek (especially Tweek), and Damien.
Can't we all just get along?
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: one character that needs to make another appearance...

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:07 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:Actually, bringing chef back for an episode is not an impossibility, because he is in a Darth Vader style suit, so he now has a mechanical voice that would not be too hard to impersonate. So the characters I really want to see again are Chef, Tweek (especially Tweek), and Damien.


Then perhaps James Earl Jones, who voiced the real Darth Vader in Star Wars could do the voice! :)
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18858
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: one character that needs to make another appearance...

Postby Big-Will » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:27 am

No Darth Chef for me, thanks.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Roshambofatality
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Re: one character that needs to make another appearance...

Postby Roshambofatality » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:10 pm

The new episodes use disposable characters, even though sometimes it'd be better if known/old forgotten characters were used.
I guess Matt & Trey got tired of some old routine-things, like standing on the bus-stop and babling some sh*t with crabtree.
There's no mr.Hat, there's no ''i'm not fat i'm ****'' and few other things that people loved are missing.
The worst episodes are the ones that could be any comedy shows story.
Anyway, i want a new bus driver.
But chef can never be replaced...
By the way, what happend to that guy with long hair and no legs or arms?

And sometimes they make brilliant characters and only use it once, that Queermo-dad for example.
ChickenLips
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:10 am

Re: one character that needs to make another appearance...

Postby ChickenLips » Mon May 30, 2011 1:44 am

It's all about Sexual Harassment Panda, though it seems unlikely that a plotline will arise in the foreseeable future where his presence would be relevant.
Walletto
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Re: one character that needs to make another appearance...

Postby Walletto » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:56 pm

I'm still hoping they bring back Darth Chef for at least one more appearance ^^

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest