one character that needs to make another appearance...

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stan_Fan

Re: one character that needs to make another appearance...

Postby Stan_Fan » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:44 pm

lollirot wrote:
Stan_Fan wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:Can you imaging The Coon (not as Cartman but as The Coon) have an antenna sticking out of his ass? :lol: And have this happen while The Coon is sitting on top of Catulu? :)

yes we can but that would be the most retarded thing ever made... i mean 2nd most retarded thing, because your comment is 1st

Trolling

He's doin' it wrong!

A line he might know all too well. :lol:

Oh sorry Mr. "Though guy on internet"
It will now look like I'm acting that guy, but i just said my opinion...
Yes, I have watched every single episode of South Park.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:08 pm

This "character discussion" thead, started by the OP had this as the OP's first post:
sumjew wrote:I don't know about you guys but I would like to see Batdad make a return... after all who wants to hear from a mr. marsh!

Sumjew was just stating his/her opinion of "one character that needs to make another appearance..."

But you, Stan_Fan, a brand new board member from 12 days ago, decided not to answer the thread. Instead you decided to insult a board member of more than two years:

Stan_Fan wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:Can you imaging The Coon (not as Cartman but as The Coon) have an antenna sticking out of his ass? :lol: And have this happen while The Coon is sitting on top of Catulu? :)

yes we can but that would be the most retarded thing ever made... i mean 2nd most retarded thing, because your comment is 1st

Who is "we"? You've only been here 12 days. Have you even seen episode 101, "Cartman Gets An Anal Probe" yet?

I don't think that you have. Rather than answering the call of the thread, you begin your membership on the board insulting veteran posters.

Advice: Don't insult any member, veteran or not. Otherwise, you are starting your board membership acting as a troll. First appearances count on this board. If insulting board members instead of answering the thread the way the OP created this thread or any thread, troll, your opinions will be ignored.

Don't be a troll. Just answer the thread's question, and you will be fine. Welcome to the board, stan_fan.

btw, you did not answer the question: "one character that needs to make another appearance..." Why not post your answer now without insulting other board members? Referring to episode 101, I repeat that one of my opinions to this thread is that The Coon in his costume, not Cartman dressed as Cartman, should have an anal probe. Keep your comments about "retarded" to yourself and hopefully you will remain as an active poster with your own opinions as to what the OP wanted when he/she created this or any thread for that matter.

See you around the BBS. Nice meeting you. I'm sure you'll get the hang of this board soon. Just lurk around to see what kind of posts are made here at SPS. Answer the call of the OP's question in all threads, not just this one. And welcome here to SPS. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stan_Fan

Postby Stan_Fan » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Ok I'm sorry I overreacted
I don't wanna continue trolling but I can't help myself... why?
1. Yeah, I watched Cartman gets an anal probe, and as you can see in my signature, I saw every episode that exists, even those that are banned, and the movies... I just wasn't interested in forum before...
2. I did actually answer the topic few days ago "Hardly boys. They're hilarious."

So if you're such a forum-master or whatever you like to call yourself you could just check if I posted anything on this thread before you start your speech, and ofcourse my signature that you were able to read...

Nice meeting you too... but I'm ok if we forget about this I'll delete my posts because I just don't wanna be 'troll' anymore and carry on with normal posts and so on...
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Stan_Fan wrote:. . . . . Nice meeting you too... but I'm ok if we forget about this . . . . . .

Consider this forgotten :D

Nice meeting you, and I really do hope you enjoy yourself on this SPS BBS :)

I look forward to reading your posts, and I think it's awesome that you have watched every episode from the first one to current 8)

Did you know there were two preliminary episodes, before 101 Cartman Gets An Anal Probe, created by Matt and Trey (M&T) before Comedy Central hired M&T to create South Park? Here are two YouTube links to those two "episodes."

And again, welcome to the board; nice meeting you, and see you around the BBS :D

Here are those two links for you that I referred to. Enjoy :)

Notice how the animation evolved from these two "episodes." The first link shows the four boys drawn very sloppily compared to today's episodes.

The second link is better, but still rudimentary animation. :)

South Park 001 (The Spirit of Christmas (Jesus vs. Frosty)

South Park 002 (The Spirit of Christmas (Jesus vs. Santa)
Stan_Fan

Postby Stan_Fan » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:39 am

Wow I didn't know that...thanks for sharing link!
Yeah I have noticed how animation changed as I started watching from 1st season again...
WhitneyAppleton

Postby WhitneyAppleton » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Stan_Fan wrote:Hardly boys
they're hilarious lol

I have a raging clue... *hurr*
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Oooh, my clue is sort of pointing this way. :arrow:
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:39 pm

I'd like to see Satan appear again.
joeyscc

Postby joeyscc » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:51 am

Cool to be here... anyway, I just watched the season 7's mormon's episode and to be honest, I think Gary Harrison should actually come back and play an ongoing role. He is perfect and quite the contrast to the main characters but seems to work well. I loved the end part with his speech to Stan...I was like, wow, now that is cool, especially seeing the looks on the others.
josh205

Postby josh205 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:06 am

Veronica Crabtree anyone, I miss her and Stan's lines.
Gizmo Burns

Postby Gizmo Burns » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Kenny's brother Kevin i would also love to see there sister or cousin in best friends forever to return what can i say i'm a mccormick fan

& kenny as mysterion again
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:01 am

Oh, and that girl in the class, Red? What if there was an episode where she hung out with Bebe and Wendy? The girls get to do so little. (Probably because Matt and Trey have no idea what grade school girls are like... neither do I. Doesn't stop me from wondering.)

Postby tmdea » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Mephesto
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:11 pm

josh205 wrote:Veronica Crabtree anyone, I miss her and Stan's lines.

You know she was murdered in season 8's 'Cartman's Incredible Gift' right? :P
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Dumdumdumdumdum

Postby Dumdumdumdumdum » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:45 am

Perhaps the best "One Episode character" in South Park history who NEEDS to make an appearance is someone who wants...more...money... I'm talking of course about Stephen Abootman. He made Canada On Strike absolutely hilarious.

Return to “Character Discussion”