Which one is better, Cartman or Kyle?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

TheCrazyFreak

Re: Which one is better, Cartman or Kyle?

Postby TheCrazyFreak » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:54 pm

I don't think I could've said it any better than CherrehCola.

Kyle has heart and that's what I like about him.He's just a good kid,not afraid to speak his mind and be badass at the same time.

That up there is one of the main reasons why I like Kyle so much.

Kyle's only mean to Cartman, because Cartman's mean to him. All of you people that said Kyle annoys you because he picked on Cartman and stuff... Don't you think you'd do the same if you were in Kyle's shoes? If someone constantly made fun of you and betrayed you multiple times, wouldn't you laugh at them too when they got what they deserved?

Anyway, I like Cartman (he's my 2nd fave SP character), but I like Kyle even more. ^__^
Peg

Postby Peg » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:23 pm

Kaaaaaahl. ^-^
But Cartman is damn funny.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:51 am

TheCrazyFreak wrote:I don't think I could've said it any better than CherrehCola.

Kyle has heart and that's what I like about him.He's just a good kid,not afraid to speak his mind and be badass at the same time.

That up there is one of the main reasons why I like Kyle so much.

Kyle's only mean to Cartman, because Cartman's mean to him. All of you people that said Kyle annoys you because he picked on Cartman and stuff... Don't you think you'd do the same if you were in Kyle's shoes? If someone constantly made fun of you and betrayed you multiple times, wouldn't you laugh at them too when they got what they deserved?

Anyway, I like Cartman (he's my 2nd fave SP character), but I like Kyle even more. ^__^

Heh,thanks :)

And I like Cartman too,he's also my 2nd favorite character.He's such a twisted,evil little genius,no one can really hate him,unless they're his victims (I'm sure most of South Park has already been covered).

I think he turned evil because everyone spent the first few seasons making fun of him,but I say,good!We need a funny villain ^^-but this isn't the Cartman thread,so I'm stopping here.Yep,I agree with Peg,he's awesome.
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
R u b e n

Postby R u b e n » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Kyle Wins! :mrgreen:
Last edited by R u b e n on Sun May 22, 2011 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
pandemickller123

Postby pandemickller123 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:33 pm

definitely Cartman, kyle always ruins everything and his mom is big fat bitch and Cartman in my opinion is the funniest character in the show
StanKyle56

Postby StanKyle56 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Okay Okay,
Kyle is hands down the best south park chacter ever besides stan,kenny,wendy,bebe,clyde,craig,toke and cartaman :stanpuke: so this one goes to kyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:08 pm

cartman

kyle is a spoilsportt
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Peg

Postby Peg » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 am

seamus yarr wrote:cartman

kyle is a spoilsportt

A WHAT? :o

:lol:

It seems that all the boys here like Cartman and all the girls Kyle, hehe. But yeah, that's probably because Cartman's soo 'badass'. :P
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:36 am

Peg wrote:

kyle is a spoilsportt

It seems that all the boys here like Cartman and all the girls Kyle, hehe. But yeah, that's probably because Cartman's soo 'badass'. :P

Yeah,and Kyle is the "cute" one :P

No surprise,girls always like Kyle :lol:
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Peg wrote:

kyle is a spoilsportt

itd probably cos girls r more sensitive i c wer ur coming from
but come on kyle never argues wit cats bout pot pies or impersonates dog the bounty hunter also cartmans voice is hilarious
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Iceman720

Postby Iceman720 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Cartman all the way hands down.
rko

Postby rko » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:34 am

i would have to say cartmen because kyle can be really annoying and just messes with everybodies good ideas not just cartman plus kyle could easily be replace with another character from the fourth grade but nobody could replace cartman
Respect my athoritah
Kennyfan2468

Postby Kennyfan2468 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:34 am

For the record im a boy.KYLE 100%
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:16 am

Cartman wins! He is just more fun.

By the way does anyone hear have any true insight about the characters besides opinions? I could talk all day about how Kyle and Cartman are obiously foils in South Park. Even give a compare/contrast list to prove it.
I would like to offer this bit of insight about the two characters though; I think Cartman and Kyle represent a battle of two separate human personalities that are symbolized in both.
Kyle is the personality that is overly conscientious, with a strong religious belief system, and has a compelling desire to always strive for something better and make others happy while doing it. Some would call this a near perfect personality to have. But it comes with its downsides: every major decision that is made would be an internal "moral" conflict that constantly weighs the consequences of each action; guilt would always be there for past decisions made (that were thought to be unwise); although logic often prevails, the things in life that do not require logic become harder to embrace; and most of the time you would put your own happiness aside so that others may always be happy.
Cartman is the opposite personality that always thinks of himself before others, has no conscience for his negative actions, can never completely embrace"higher power" or religious deity, is completely self-confident all the time, and does what he wants when he wants to do it. Some would call this the worst personality imaginable. However, this personality comes with upsides: it is able to do what others don't have the balls to do; it is never held back in life by morals or potential consequences (if you think that morals and potential consequences can get in the way of success); it tends to be impulsive (which can be good or bad depending on the situation); it never has to worry about others taking advantage of his good nature (mostly because he doesn't have any); it will take risks that most would be hesitant toward taking, which could be beneficial for it in the future [for example with starting a business, or investing in stocks]; and finally, this personality tends to have excellent self-esteem and confidence.
All-in-all I choose Cartman, not because I like his personality better, but because I think he is way less of a pussy than Kyle.
Feel free to comment on what I just said and give your own opinions and insights. I look forward to reading them.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:28 am

I FUCKING HATE CARTMAN, so I think you know who.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Character Discussion”