A group or person South Park hasn't made fun of yet

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

nucky

A group or person South Park hasn't made fun of yet

Postby nucky » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:05 am

Highly sensitive people or HSPs (the link below describes what this is)
http://www.hsperson.com/index.html

There are lots of hilarious directions an episode about this could take! :D
novemberm00n24

Re: A group South Park hasn't made fun of yet

Postby novemberm00n24 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:18 am

HSP's are lame... that site was lame... I agree, it could be made fun of very easily in an episode of South Park, but I think the episode might suck, because HSP's are too lame...
Sex, South Park, and Rock n Roll
Brett8289

Postby Brett8289 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:28 pm

South Park could do a episode about pot and have towlie come back. There never was a decleration for pot legalization by south park. Also i want to see a new movie like basketball and orgasmo or team america. like give the south park guys a new show. Did they direct the terry and spenny show?
FriarDoobie

Postby FriarDoobie » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:25 am

I think that they should make fun of the nobel peace prize and the people that give them out.
Iceman720

Postby Iceman720 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:52 am

How about clusterphobic people. Or people with other types of phobias.
JBgoode

Postby JBgoode » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:20 pm

They could give dem assh*les Nickleback the bashin' they deserve.
JBgoode

Postby JBgoode » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:08 pm

People with irritable bowel syndrome.
I bet people'll get losta laffs outta seein' folks having to sh*t all the time. :)
casenopolis

Postby casenopolis » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:04 am

FriarDoobie wrote:I think that they should make fun of the nobel peace prize and the people that give them out.

Haha, great idea for an episode. It could follow somewhere around the same premise as the officials in the Margarittaville episode when they decided what to do by cutting a chickens head off and letting it run around a big platform. I could see it, however, they do favor Obama on some level, so it would be tricky, but it would be amazing to see.
shigal777

Postby shigal777 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:48 am

south park has to make fun of this religion/group the religion of the flying spagetti monster is is group still untouched by southpark they are a real religion and they have thousands of followers and they have raised millions of dollars!

PLEASE MAKE A EPISODE OF THE FLYING SPAGETTI MONSTER RELIGION THIS EPISODE WOULD BE f*ckin HILARIOUS!!! their beliefs are f*ckin retarted and they verrry easy to make fun of please make this episode.
sHIgaL
JBgoode

Postby JBgoode » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:06 pm

They could do an episode where Big Gay Al & Mr. Slave go to have thier anuses bleached (Like Bruno did in the movie) :)
tomdills96

Postby tomdills96 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:14 am

They haven't made fun of the GSA (Gay Straight Alliance). We have one at our school, and in the episode, it could be like the GSA integrates into South Park ES and the kids slowly start turning gay because of misinformation. Sorta like a combo between "Proper Condom Use" and "South Park is Gay". And it could be the return of the CRAB PEOPLE! :chaos:
aronnw

Postby aronnw » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:52 pm

So I don't know if anyone reading this has ever heard of Dave Ramsey, but the writers for this show could pick him apart. He's this entrepreneur of sorts and has written books, made movies, has had radio airtime, etc., about saving money. But this is the catch: his whole operation thing is about saving money from say age 18 to age 65, and by then you'll be a millionaire, and the whole time he's talking about this his hands are stuffer with $100 dollar bills and he's running around the stage like a covetous jew telling people to hoard their money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLX3wUY1xGg

it doesn't show him running around clutching his money in this one but believe me, he does.
Hayes

Postby Hayes » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:20 am

SP really needs to make fun of Justin Bieber. I hate that assh*le and he wouldn't be hard to critique.
pumphrey94

Re: A group or person South Park hasn't made fun of yet

Postby pumphrey94 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:38 pm

sumthing with Lil wayne even tho he is awsome would be funnyy

i like the idea for legalizing pot and brining back towlie or maybe towlie has moved on to more hardcore drugs watever just bring him back

Bring darth chef in for sumthing even tho the guy that does the voice died
Mr.Gueermo can come back and slap sum ppl lol

Have they ever dunn a halloween episode ??

Cartmans dad comes back to explain himself

Kenny sumhow gets Rich
Mrjono4000

Re: A group or person South Park hasn't made fun of yet

Postby Mrjono4000 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Personally I'd like them to poke fun at the whole Man v. Food premise and how a presenter Adam Richman gets payed to gorge himself at specific restaurant for our entertainment.

I know similar things have been done with food/weight ('Weight Gain 4000' & 'Jared Has AIDES') but it has some promise to it with Cartman being overweight and always being ridiculed by it. They could even have the traditional pie eating contests with some other characters one eventually eating so much he explodes or something?

I don't know, just throwing it in there :)

Return to “Character Discussion”