Which South Park character are you?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

giulietta

Re: Which South Park character are you?

Postby giulietta » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:00 am

You Scored as Butters
You're Butters! Hoodalalee! Cute and innocent, you almost always have a good time. You find pleasure in the small things, and that's good, considering you live in a piss and white-bread redneck mountain town. However, you're young-ness often puts you under everyone else's control and you have a hard time standing up for yourself. Oh, hamburgers.

Butters
92%
Stan Marsh
67%
Jimmy
58%
Timmy
42%
Eric Cartman
33%
Kenny McCormick
33%
Tweak
25%
Shelly
25%
Kyle Broflovski
17%
It's the Big Texas Butters show.
HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU!!

If a killer put a knife to my throat and said have sex with your father or else I'm gonna kill your mother while having sex with you, I would have sex with myself.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:42 am

KICKASS. looks like i'm cartman...not fat, but yeah i guess i'd agree, i'm a fat little eight year old boy trapped in a skinny 15 year old girl's body...but yeah that's cool...looks like i have a lot of kyle in me too. makes sense. kyle's awesome and i'm half jewish... and a fair amount of stan, shelley, and tweek. seems about right. :)

You Scored as Eric Cartman

'AY! You're Cartman! Looks like you're the fat one of the bunch. You are controlling, mean, and extremely racist. You always have a smart-ass comment to everything and you want your way all the time. But you enjoy playing by yourself, probably because there's no one to push you around (but mainly because you play with dolls). RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!

Eric Cartman
100%
Kyle Broflovski
92%
Stan Marsh
83%
Shelly
83%
Tweak
83%
Jimmy
58%
Timmy
58%
Kenny McCormick
50%
Butters
42%
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
redblade7

Postby redblade7 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:38 am

I was happy to get Kenny. I get Kyle on every SP character quiz (he was second place on this quiz) and it was good to have someone different.
"Don't touch me! I've had my nuts broken, body poisoned, have been made love to in the ass by three dozen 40-year-old men—I just wanna go home and take a, a hot bath!" -Stuart McCormick
Iceman720

Postby Iceman720 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:42 pm

You Scored as Stan Marsh

You're Stan Marsh! Probably the sanest of the group, you're the mastermind behind the good plans and can easily resolve problems. To you love is amazing, and you're probably already in it. You can be a smart ass and don't have a problem saying what's on your mind. And you're probably an activist. Dude, this is pretty f*cked up right here.

This does seem like its pretty acurrate.

Stan Marsh
92%
Tweak
75%
Butters
75%
Timmy
67%
Shelly
58%
Jimmy
50%
Kyle Broflovski
42%
Eric Cartman
42%
Kenny McCormick
17%
Last edited by Iceman720 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ToxicTee

Postby ToxicTee » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:04 pm

You Scored as Kenny McCormick

Oh my God, you got Kenny! Comepletely accident prone and unlucky, you meet your fate in numerous ways. You are probably the most perverted one of the bunch, but that's what's so loveable about you. You always hide behind your hood, and never let anyone see your face. Hm, could this be a physcilogical thing?

Kenny McCormick 92%
Jimmy 83%
Stan Marsh 75%
Butters 75%
Kyle Broflovski 67%
Shelly 58%
Tweak 42%
Eric Cartman 42%
Timmy 25%
"How can I resist an ass so great!?!" ~ Craig
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:09 pm

You Scored as Tweak

Looks like you're Tweak. Can you handle the pressure? Lay off the coffee, dude. Seriously. You're constantly fidgeting and twitching and you're completely paranoid. GAH! :tweek:

Tweak
100%
Stan Marsh
92%
Kenny McCormick
75%
Jimmy
75%
Kyle Broflovski
67%
Butters
67%
Eric Cartman
58%
Timmy
58%
Shelly
42%
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:14 pm

I did it again and scored as Butters again, I don't really understand the hard time standing up for yourself part though...

You Scored as Butters
You're Butters! Hoodalalee! Cute and innocent, you almost always have a good time. You find pleasure in the small things, and that's good, considering you live in a piss and white-bread redneck mountain town. However, you're young-ness often puts you under everyone else's control and you have a hard time standing up for yourself. Oh, hamburgers.

Butters
100%
Kenny McCormick
75%
Butters
75%
Timmy
67%
Jimmy
67%
Tweak
58%
Stan Marsh
50%
Eric Cartman
42%
Shelly
42%
Kyle Broflovski
17%
chaos121

Postby chaos121 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:18 am

You Scored as Butters
You're Butters! Hoodalalee! Cute and innocent, you almost always have a good time. You find pleasure in the small things, and that's good, considering you live in a piss and white-bread redneck mountain town. However, you're young-ness often puts you under everyone else's control and you have a hard time standing up for yourself. Oh, hamburgers

SWEET
:chaos:

I tied for butters and jimmy
marquisel

Postby marquisel » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:59 pm

You Scored as Stan Marsh
You're Stan Marsh! Probably the sanest of the group, you're the mastermind behind the good plans and can easily resolve problems. To you love is amazing, and you're probably already in it. You can be a smart ass and don't have a problem saying what's on your mind. And you're probably an activist. Dude, this is pretty f*cked up right here.

Stan Marsh
92%
Eric Cartman
83%
Butters
83%
Kenny McCormick
75%
Kyle Broflovski
75%
Tweak
58%
Shelly
58%
Jimmy
50%
Timmy
17%

hey, it's clearly true about my personality :stanpuke:
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:47 pm

i was none other than eric cartman!
i knew id be him
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Peg

Postby Peg » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:40 pm

seamus yarr wrote:i was none other than eric cartman!
i knew id be him

Yeah, duuh, you have the personality of a wet towel, sure you are Cartman. :lol:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Peg

Postby Peg » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:45 pm

You Scored as Stan Marsh

Jimmy
83%
Stan Marsh
83%
Kenny McCormick
75%
Kyle Broflovski
75%
Butters
67%
Shelly
58%
Eric Cartman
50%
Tweak
50%
Timmy
42%

I wanna be Kaaaaaaaaahl. *whiney* XD
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Peg wrote:
seamus yarr wrote:i was none other than eric cartman!
i knew id be him

you have the personality of a wet towel:

youre very nice arent u?
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
justlikecartman

Postby justlikecartman » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:14 pm

You Scored as Tweak

Looks like you're Tweak. Can you handle the pressure? Lay off the coffee, dude. Seriously. You're constantly fidgeting and twitching and you're completely paranoid. GAH!

Tweak
100%
Shelly
92%
Eric Cartman
92%
Butters
83%
Stan Marsh
75%
Kenny McCormick
75%
Kyle Broflovski
67%
Jimmy
58%
Timmy
58%
kwel sounds about right
creatures4eons

Postby creatures4eons » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Alright! :chaos:

Butters
92%
Tweak
67%
Stan Marsh
58%
Jimmy
42%
Kenny McCormick
33%
Timmy