Which South Park character are you?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

kylestanloveforever

Re: Which South Park character are you?

Postby kylestanloveforever » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:19 pm

I took it honest and became Kyle! I am so happy^^ And Stan at 2 and Timmy at 3 :timmy:
MelCandy

Postby MelCandy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:01 pm

You Scored as Eric Cartman

'AY! You're Cartman! Looks like you're the fat one of the bunch. You are controlling, mean, and extremely racist. You always have a smart-ass comment to everything and you want your way all the time. But you enjoy playing by yourself, probably because there's no one to push you around (but mainly because you play with dolls). RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!

Eric Cartman
92%
Stan Marsh
83%
Kenny McCormick
83%
Jimmy
75%
Kyle Broflovski
67%
Butters
58%
Tweak
58%
Shelly
58%
Timmy
25%

LOOOL! I never thought I would be Cartman :lol: and 92%!! (but I do walk around with a pin in my schoolbag that says "respect my authority!" :cartmanlaugh:)
"I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Favorite SP characters: Butters, Cartman, Randy
Favorite ep: Over Logging (1206)
Critnuke

Postby Critnuke » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:35 am

Oh my God, you got Kenny! Comepletely accident prone and unlucky, you meet your fate in numerous ways. You are probably the most perverted one of the bunch, but that's what's so loveable about you. You always hide behind your hood, and never let anyone see your face. Hm, could this be a physcilogical thing?

Kenny McCormick
100%
Butters
92%
Tweak
75%
Stan Marsh
75%
Jimmy
67%
Eric Cartman
58%
Timmy
42%
Kyle Broflovski
33%
Shelly
25%

Should i be happy i got my fav character, or should i be looking out for a random arrow that will come and kill me from noware.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:23 pm

I intentionally got Shelly just to see what it was:

Aw man, you're Shelly! You seem to be a somewhat violent person and hit those you consider 'turdsh.' You're always yelling at the kids you're babysitting and take your anger out on others.

So, that answers that question.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
canswer

Postby canswer » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:03 am

You Scored as Tweak

Looks like you're Tweak. Can you handle the pressure? Lay off the coffee, dude. Seriously. You're constantly fidgeting and twitching and you're completely paranoid. GAH!

Tweak
100%
Eric Cartman
92%
Butters
92%
Kenny McCormick
83%
Stan Marsh
75%
Jimmy
58%
Kyle Broflovski
50%
Shelly
42%
Timmy
42%

This is pretty accurate.
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Hah, here I am Tweek 100% :tweek: I expect that happening tenfold over 100% I always get Tweek on these quizzes if Tweek is available in suit.
I just refilled my 52 cup pot of coffee that I keep in my location at all times, and I waited very impatiently for 2 hours long for my friends to bring me a gingerbread coffee with six shots in it. I say, I think so.
But, I am also if not more alike to my other favorite tied character; the oddest and most dangerous combination there is. :mrgreen:

"Along side of some of my other South Parker friends we could achieve world domination in a snap of time if we wanted to do that. We would in turn, make it incredibly miserable for stupid people and absolutely splendid coffee would me moral law to the point of life/death!" as I was telling a friend of mine on the phone today.
Aha. :mrgreen: Mr. Green approves!

But ILU guys. MOST OF YOU, you are safe.

Also... I always was wondering why Craig is never a choice on those kinds of quizzes. :? I wouldn't get, I'm simply exclaiming that Craig is such a fitting persona for many people and not like the others at all.
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:09 am

This show was so built for me that I needed a tie breaker. I think I was too honest. Look who I almost was.

You Scored as Kyle Broflovski

Eric Cartman
83%
Kyle Broflovski
83%
Jimmy
83%
Butters
75%
Tweak
75%
Stan Marsh
58%
Kenny McCormick
42%
Shelly
42%
Timmy
33%

I was expecting a LOT more Butters than Cartman. But looking back, I sorta stand up for myself occasionally, until I reach a point where I have to cave in. (Not that I'll stand up for anyone else. It takes all my mental faculties just to blend in the crowd.) But I still can't see how I almost got Cartman. Jimmy, I get, since I have Asbergers and either have too much to say or too little (take this post for example).

Why I got Kyle is obvious. I'm a Jew, but I don't care enough to keep Kosher (or Shabbos, if mom's not around), let alone stop me from being liberal. But I still complain like a Jew.

Postby hellomynameiskenny » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:02 pm

lol I got Shelly.
I didn't seem to get any percentages though, only Shelly popped up... oh well.
Whoo-Hoo!

I am a cop and you will respect my authoritah!

F*ck you whale! And f*ck you dolphin!

If I could say shitballs to the principal, I would be soooo happy.
JVM

Postby JVM » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:49 pm

If you ask me, that quiz was, gah, WAY too much pressure, man.

Tweak (100%)
Kenny McCormick (92%)
Stan Marsh (83%)
Jimmy (75%)
Eric Cartman (67%)
Butters (58%)
Shelly (58%)
Kyle Broflovski (50%)
Timmy (42%)
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Zaergenzeral

Postby Zaergenzeral » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:49 am

I've taken many of these quizzes, and all the time, I'm Cartman, or Cartman is the second choice. That means I must be as evil as him. I love Cartman and his evil, often amusing ways. :cartmansmile:
SPizmilife

Postby SPizmilife » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:50 am

I'm Stan! Mostly accurate, but some things were off. Nice quiz! :)
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Before I took the quiz i knew who i would be. I'm a Butters, not 100% but that's my top percent. my least was Cartman.
Can't we all just get along?
KennyRulzMyWorld

Postby KennyRulzMyWorld » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:28 am

I'm basically the girl version of Stan Marsh, with a few other changes. Like I don't follow a religion, and I look different. Not going into detail though. I decided not to copy-paste the results, it can be quite annoying, and besides, it says that you're Stan, and I'm supposed to be talking about myself. Anyway, Stan and Kenny are good friends and Kenny's my fav character, so I think this quiz is really accurate. And yes, if I saw "The Passion", I would try to get my money back.
Dragon99rider

Postby Dragon99rider » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:38 pm

You Scored as Stan Marsh
You're Stan Marsh! Probably the sanest of the group, you're the mastermind behind the good plans and can easily resolve problems. To you love is amazing, and you're probably already in it. You can be a smart ass and don't have a problem saying what's on your mind. And you're probably an activist. Dude, this is pretty f*cked up right here.

Stan Marsh
83%
Timmy
58%
Eric Cartman
58%
Kyle Broflovski
50%
Butters
50%
Jimmy
50%
Tweak
42%
Kenny McCormick
42%
Shelly
17%
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Mon May 23, 2011 12:38 am

Okay. I got...this:

You Scored as Stan Marsh

You're Stan Marsh! Probably the sanest of the group, you're the mastermind behind the good plans and can easily resolve problems. To you love is amazing, and you're probably already in it. You can be a smart ass and don't have a problem saying what's on your mind. And you're probably an activist. Dude, this is pretty f*cked up right here.

Stan Marsh - 83%
Butters - 75%
Jimmy - 67%
Kyle Brovlofski - 50%
Tweek - 42%
Eric Cartman - 33%
Timmy - 33%
Kenny McCormick - 25%
Shelly - 17%

I understand about Stan and Butters because I've said before that I'm a cross between the two of them, but...Shelly at 17%? Um, okay...I guess.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.

Return to “Character Discussion”