WE WANT CHEF!!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

UknoWHATiAMsayin?420

WE WANT CHEF!!

Postby UknoWHATiAMsayin?420 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:48 am

Now i know chef was killed but not actually! he was brought back as darth chef and never seen again...now i wonder how different this darth chef is? and what he's been up to. come on its been to long without chef, darth or not. When are you gonna bring him back! Its just not the same without him. We want the boys to suck on his chocolate salty balls again! ppl believe hes dead. i refuse to tho..i know better...im sure Matt and Trey has something special up they're sleaves. :wink:
scht101

Re: WE WANT CHEF!!

Postby scht101 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:56 pm

Unfortunately, Issac Hayes, who played the voice of Chef, left South Park because of the show's take on Scientology. Sadly, he died in 2008 of a stroke.
Scotland

Postby Scotland » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:11 pm

True, the voice of Chef is dead but who said he'd be coming back as Chef.

The only way he can come back now is if he came back as Chef Vader, who was voiced by a totally different person.

It is possible for him to come back. But I doubt he will.
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
UknoWHATiAMsayin?420

Postby UknoWHATiAMsayin?420 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:32 pm

correct scotland! they could bring him bak with a different voice. i doubt they will too but they should! i hate how they just let his story be unconcluded. i want a resolution. or maybe i just wanna see chef just one more time...so this time i'll know its goodbye instead of having to watch that terrible moment when he got ripped apart...only to realize that he would never return. no more songs of making love or chocolat salty balls...i just wanna say goodbye to the heart of the boys that i love. the man who taught them so much. tree fitty...
n00biito

Postby n00biito » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:07 pm

I miss Chef too but I doubt someone else would be able to give him tha special something Hayes gave him. Also, I see it as a bit of a tribute to Isaac that they don't let soemone else take over.
Duhh

Postby Duhh » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Ugh..hes dead dont bring him back at all...hes sooo boringg

UknoWHATiAMsayin?420

Postby UknoWHATiAMsayin?420 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:14 pm

[quote="Duhh"]Ugh..hes dead dont bring him back at all...hes sooo boringg

no screw you! chef was the sh*t! he was always there to help out the boys when they needed help. anyone who dislikes chef is not a southpark fan so you can suck my japanese in prison balls dude!! :evil: !
PHILRYABKIN

I doubt we will ever see Darth Chef.

Postby PHILRYABKIN » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:05 am

Beca :( use Isaac Hayes the old voice for Chef quit South Park in 2006 and later died around 2008.So yeah... :(
casenopolis

Postby casenopolis » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:00 am

I could see them doing one last episode to cap the chef saga off, maybe the same as before with sh*tty dub over like the last when Isaac refused to come back, maybe even having a completely awful voice used, just to indulge the use of how big of smartasses they already are. Having him come back permanently would be impossible if we wanted the show to last any longer.
UknoWHATiAMsayin?420

Postby UknoWHATiAMsayin?420 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:12 pm

well yeah obviously. damn dude you know what i am saying! just one last episode to set him free you know? because right now hes out there as darth chef just roaming the world. his story needs an explosive resolution.
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Chef is dead. Darth Chef was a one time gag. And Isaac Hayes is dead. Using chef again would be disrespectful towards the deceased.
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
UknoWHATiAMsayin?420

Postby UknoWHATiAMsayin?420 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:23 am

you think i dont kno this?? he quit though! i mean come on he was great a legend but southpark rags on EVERYBODY and EVERYTHING its all for fun. i mean seriously i think its matt stone thats a Jew and Trey throws in all of the f*cked up Jewish jokes and Matt just laughs. he thinks their funny. you cant take everything in the great big world of southpark seriously every episode is based on a motive and behind those motives are hundreds of jokes. just jokes.
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:59 pm

UknoWHATiAMsayin?420 wrote:you think i dont kno this?? he quit though! i mean come on he was great a legend but southpark rags on EVERYBODY and EVERYTHING its all for fun. i mean seriously i think its matt stone thats a Jew and Trey throws in all of the f*cked up Jewish jokes and Matt just laughs. he thinks their funny. you cant take everything in the great big world of southpark seriously every episode is based on a motive and behind those motives are hundreds of jokes. just jokes.

Matt is only ethnically Jewish. But there is a difference between satire and disrespect. They don't want to use chef again because they want to respect him. And like I said: Darth Chef=One time gag.
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
UknoWHATiAMsayin?420

Postby UknoWHATiAMsayin?420 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:52 am

well the fans think his story should have a resolution....and its a damn good thing to think.
iCrazyTaco

SQUIRRELS

Postby iCrazyTaco » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:02 pm

I think chef should come back but it sucks that he's dead. D:

Return to “Character Discussion”