Is Cartman Gay?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

n00biito

Re: Is Cartman Gay?

Postby n00biito » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:58 pm

Hello! Cartman hates Kyle! Why would he be sneaking in? To play tricks on him. Maybe he's been trying to kill him, who knows. It is so obvious he's not gay a blind dead horse could see that.

Don't forget that many of the SP characters at least at one point found themselves into gay situation.

Remember how the entire crew of NAMBLA got their way with Kenny's father? Remember that time Kyle and Stan's father got gay with each other in the hottub?

Usually when somehting gay happens to Cartman it's due to his ignorance and stupidity. Often just as Butters a way to poke fun at him. Meaning it's something he wouldn't enjoy if he knew what he was doing. Meaning Dum Dum dum...

...He's not gay!
McCormick_livesagain

Postby McCormick_livesagain » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:39 pm

at least at one point
One is way less than Cartman.

He has like, 40.

Hello! Cartman hates Kyle! Why would he be sneaking in? To play tricks on him. Maybe he's been trying to kill him, who knows. It is so obvious he's not gay a blind dead horse could see that.

Then why is Kyle still alive? Cartman doesn't hate Kyle per se...he loves him!

Usually when somehting gay happens to Cartman it's due to his ignorance and stupidity. Often just as Butters a way to poke fun at him. Meaning it's something he wouldn't enjoy if he knew what he was doing. Meaning Dum Dum dum...
Yes, but he seemed way too intent on getting Kyle to suck his balls. And there are many, many more. Yeah, it's to poke fun at him. What other kid finds that funny? :roll:
Favorite character: Kenny!!!
Favorite episode: RainForest Shmainforest

"I like girls with big fat titties, I like girls with big vaginas"! << I love Sp's perv =D
jimaras101

Postby jimaras101 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Lol we got out of theme :P :mrgreen:
P.S : Do not attemp to replay,reanact,repost,reedit, or Re-whatever this post...
fuxipuxi

Postby fuxipuxi » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Aren't we all a bit gay? :D
scht101

Postby scht101 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:34 pm

fishsticks 3000 wrote:whats with everyone thinking every character is gay?

butters, cartman, fan art of kyle and stan kissing wtf?

People make fan art and pairings with characters on a lot of TV shows, movies, etc. South Park is no exception. And the fact that all the main characters are boys and there are only a few girls makes it easier to make same sex pairings. About Stan and Kyle, people make them a couple based on their best friend relationship.

I don't think the characters were written as gay, heck they're only 9 years old, and they've all shown interest in girls. Stan with Wendy, Kyle with Rebecca (the homeschooled girl), Cartman with Wendy (Chef Goes Nanners), and Kenny's had a few crushes over the series run. Even Butters (Lexus, kissing business).
Crazy White Boy 1989

Postby Crazy White Boy 1989 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:22 pm

i'd say cartman is pretty f*cking gay....
chumplo45

Postby chumplo45 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:35 am

He dressed up like Brittany Spears and danced with a Justin Timberlake cutout, and he hosts regular tea parties.... so no he's not gay lol
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:41 am

He isn't gay. Maybe he's half Bi.
Kitsy_42

Postby Kitsy_42 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:07 am

I think he's just a little confused :wink:
scht101

Postby scht101 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:31 pm

IKyman wrote:He isn't gay. Maybe he's half Bi.

He once thought he was quarter lesbian.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:19 am

Only to get with Ms. Ellen.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:23 am

Remember he kissed Wendy and has a crush on Patty Nelson, so I must say that Cartman is Bi.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:34 am

Cartman said that he was a quarter lesbian, then he said that he was half bi.

i think he is bi-curious...XD

he "hates" kyle, yet he has saved Kyle's life on multiple occasions, and we cannot forget his obsession with Kyle sucking his balls. he was WAY more obsessed with the food at raisins than the girls. he put Butters' wiener in his mouth, and of course, his cousin and him touched weiners.

but then, he WAS obsessed with Bebe's boobs, he was obsessed with miss Ellen, he fantasized about Patty Nelson, and he liked Wendy.

he is also like eight or nine, so you never know.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Eatilium

Postby Eatilium » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:24 am

Cartman is not gay dude, he's just....bicurious, thats all.
DaBird

Postby DaBird » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:30 am

iloveyouguys wrote:Cartman said that he was a quarter lesbian, then he said that he was half bi.

i think he is bi-curious...XD

he "hates" kyle, yet he has saved Kyle's life on multiple occasions, and we cannot forget his obsession with Kyle sucking his balls. he was WAY more obsessed with the food at raisins than the girls. he put Butters' wiener in his mouth, and of course, his cousin and him touched weiners.

but then, he WAS obsessed with Bebe's boobs, he was obsessed with miss Ellen, he fantasized about Patty Nelson, and he liked Wendy.

he is also like eight or nine, so you never know.

All very good points. For me, it's the whole obsession with having Kyle suck his balls that really spells it out. There are a number of other things that Cartman could have demended if he won the bet, including his lifelong dream of 10 million dollars. (LOL!). Why was Cartman particularly obsessed with having Kyle suck his balls? Not even just sucking them, but "going to town" on them, as was shown in the end of Imaginationland? I'd say that Cartman being gay is a definate possibility.
Don't get mad, just flip

DaBird

Return to “Character Discussion”