Is Cartman Gay?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Samathou

Re: Is Cartman Gay?

Postby Samathou » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:03 am

Zazaban wrote:
Samathou wrote:
Zazaban wrote:If it's the same cousin we saw in the christmas episode, then Eric has terrible taste.

Baaah personnally I didn't see the episode, so I can't know. xD

This kid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxp_D-HHWUs

:shock:
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
WhitneyAppleton

Postby WhitneyAppleton » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:29 am

Well they're still kids, and most of they gay things he does (like putting Butters weewee in his mouth) are done because of his stupidity.

However, there are other things that are... weird. Like the Ball Sucking thing, the handjobs, the Britney Spears (and other female) cosplays... Bad Irene :lol:

Anyways, Cartman doesn't have a man in the house so probably that's why he does weird stuff. Believe me, my brother is a bit gay because of that. :D
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:54 pm

According to Trey Parker and Matt Stone, in Imaginationland, Cartman didn't want Kyle to suck his balls because he was sexually obsessed but mostly because he wanted to humiliate Kahl.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:21 am

Samathou wrote:According to Trey Parker and Matt Stone, in Imaginationland, Cartman didn't want Kyle to suck his balls because he was sexually obsessed but mostly because he wanted to humiliate Kahl.

That's what I think too. He won't rest until he does his latest evil deed to Kahl. 8)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:46 pm

I remember the first ep I saw was ImaginationLand (a friend at school showed us the ep in his mobile).
Since this moment, I was somehow fond of Kyman...
I discovered the first fanfic... which was also a Kyman one... The first time I got shocked and after I relized I started to appreciate.
I heard also of Style fanfics, but I wasn't very interested in these ones... until I read one (which had both some Style and some Kyman) and I thought: "Why not?"

Later, I started to like both... but now, I'm more into Style.... (I've nothing against Kyman because I also enjoy it)

However, I don't believe anything about their relationships right now, even if I can feel at times pretty confused.
Notsurrealwoman

Postby Notsurrealwoman » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:51 am

:!: He will be if Mr. Mackey doesn't get the cause of his hoarding problem dealt with due to being molested as a kid treated, as the Mackey kid we knew in our neighborhood who babysat us was a youth perpetrator of child molestation to the people he watched over as a child, and I assume, as an adult ,since he stuffed his feelings and hoarded stuff as he did not deal with anything.Did he really become a child counselor in the school system and not get caught? How horrible! Of course with the change in administration orientation, maybe it will be okay if he is gay, as long as Mr Mackey will learn to only have adults as the object of his affection, not little kids , so he will not have to learn to run like the wind to get away from him and his boyfriends so as to not be raped by them. Trust me, that is what his little girl victims like me had to learn to do. Thanks for making such a horrible issue into even worse feeling that someone that sick got a job around children as an adult. We went to the guy's grandmother's house to visit her once as she used to rent a house to my parents, and on his grandmother's refrigerator was a picture of his fiance and their engagement announcement, and all I could think of was wondering if she knew he was a child molester. Later I thought about how long I was his object of affection, and going on hot dates before I could even see over the steering wheel to drive a car. How thought provoking that episode was .
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:08 am

Is Cartman gay?
Does a bear sh*t in the woods?
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Notsurrealwoman wrote::!: He will be if Mr. Mackey doesn't get the cause of his hoarding problem dealt with due to being molested as a kid treated, as the Mackey kid we knew in our neighborhood who babysat us was a youth perpetrator of child molestation to the people he watched over as a child, and I assume, as an adult ,since he stuffed his feelings and hoarded stuff as he did not deal with anything.Did he really become a child counselor in the school system and not get caught? How horrible! Of course with the change in administration orientation, maybe it will be okay if he is gay, as long as Mr Mackey will learn to only have adults as the object of his affection, not little kids , so he will not have to learn to run like the wind to get away from him and his boyfriends so as to not be raped by them. Trust me, that is what his little girl victims like me had to learn to do. Thanks for making such a horrible issue into even worse feeling that someone that sick got a job around children as an adult. We went to the guy's grandmother's house to visit her once as she used to rent a house to my parents, and on his grandmother's refrigerator was a picture of his fiance and their engagement announcement, and all I could think of was wondering if she knew he was a child molester. Later I thought about how long I was his object of affection, and going on hot dates before I could even see over the steering wheel to drive a car. How thought provoking that episode was .

I am really sorry... :cartmansad:
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Cartman is gayer than eight guys f*cking nine guys.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Loool!! :lol:
JVM

Postby JVM » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:34 pm

I really hate to admit it, but Cartman truly is gay. They've taken it too far to write it off as 'oh, he just wants to humiliate Kyle'.

He and Stewie'll make a great couple some day.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:59 pm

I don't know Stewie. :cartmansad:
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:01 am

Samathou wrote:I don't know Stewie. :cartmansad:

Stewie from Family Guy. :roll:
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:03 am

never heard.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:00 am

^ lol it's best you didn't :wink:

I happen to love all the moments that make Cartman gay. He's the most offensive person out there who is against anyone who is anyone so it is too funny to see him as a hypocrite at times. :cartmanyell:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Return to “Character Discussion”