New Victims

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

GapBasher

New Victims

Postby GapBasher » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:51 am

I don't think South Park has properly ripped into gun owners/nuts besides Jimbo and Ned. As a crazy gun-toting 2nd amendment nut myself , I would love to see these guys ripped on royally !!! If you can't laugh at yourself ..........
willias

Re: New Victims

Postby willias » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:20 am

I want to see them rip on Mr. Mackey or Mr. Garrison again. Those were always funny, but I guess they can't possibly do more to/with Mr. Garrison.
jimaras101

Postby jimaras101 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Jimbo is better than Ned...

Think about it...

Ned

1. Ned cant talk(He is talking with a microphone).
2. Ned doesn't have an arm.
3. Ned is not as cool as Jimbo.

Jimbo

1.He is the coolest character in South Park.
2.He is a great hunter.
3.He has an arm.
4.He is cooler than Ned.
5.He is an alcoholic(Which makes him cool).
6.He knows Stan(That makes him cooler).
7.And he is my favourite character in South Park.

J N
I E
M D
B I
O S
R S
O U
C C
K K
S I
N
G
B
A
L
L
S
oIo

Quote it and you'll see .... :lol:
P.S : Do not attemp to replay,reanact,repost,reedit, or Re-whatever this post...
n00biito

Postby n00biito » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Mr. Mackey all the way, m'kay! He needs more sodes dedicated to him... m'kay. Cause... cause ingoring Mr. Mackey is uhm......bad...
...m'kay.

Got it? m'kay...
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:15 am

I think Jimbo and Ned are the best duo in South Park. Even better then Stan and Kyle.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:20 am

aw no one can top Stan and Kyle...

they are great though.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:23 am

iloveyouguys wrote:aw no one can top Stan and Kyle...

they are great though.

I respectfully disagree. Stan and Kyle have had their times when their "duo" wasn't so united. I cite the episode: "Prehistoric Ice Man", where they not only stopped being friends, they started beating the crap out of each other [they did make up in the end though]. I would also like to cite episode: "South Park Is Gay", where Stan totally abandons Kyle on the school playgrounds (where Kyle gets the sh*t beaten out of him), and Stan, Cartman, and Kenny exclude Kyle from their group because he isn't metro sexual.

Jimbo and Ned have not (in any South Park episode) broken off their friendship, or abandoned one another.
bennybing

Postby bennybing » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:41 am

So you want to see more Jimbo and Ned so you can see yourself in the show again? Which one do you resemble more?

I'd like to see them rip open, tear, and stretch Sarah Palin a new anus. That bible beating hillbilly psycho-cunt needs her comeuppance! She's a cumguzzling gutter-whore and she's destroying the minds of millions of American bitches!

All those dumb bitches, with their hooker boots. Laura Ingraham and Sarah Palin and every pussycat I see driving in their SUV's, always with the sunglasses, talking on their cell-phone, and they are always super-pissed because they have to get to spin class and everything is a nuisance. You hold the door open for them and they don't even say thank you.

DUMB RICH CUNTS!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:03 pm

nbabechenko wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:aw no one can top Stan and Kyle...

they are great though.

I respectfully disagree. Stan and Kyle have had their times when their "duo" wasn't so united. I cite the episode: "Prehistoric Ice Man", where they not only stopped being friends, they started beating the crap out of each other [they did make up in the end though]. I would also like to cite episode: "South Park Is Gay", where Stan totally abandons Kyle on the school playgrounds (where Kyle gets the sh*t beaten out of him), and Stan, Cartman, and Kenny exclude Kyle from their group because he isn't metro sexual.

Jimbo and Ned have not (in any South Park episode) broken off their friendship, or abandoned one another.

And that matters because....
It doesn't make them better characters.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:11 am

I'm not saying they are better characters. That's a matter for opinion. I'm saying that they are better "duo". But they have had since Vietnam to strengthen their friendship.
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:57 am

bennybing wrote:So you want to see more Jimbo and Ned so you can see yourself in the show again? Which one do you resemble more?

I'd like to see them rip open, tear, and stretch Sarah Palin a new anus. That bible beating hillbilly psycho-pussycat needs her comeuppance! She's a cumguzzling gutter-whore and she's destroying the minds of millions of American bitches!

All those dumb bitches, with their hooker boots. Laura Ingraham and Sarah Palin and every pussycat I see driving in their SUV's, always with the sunglasses, talking on their cell-phone, and they are always super-pissed because they have to get to spin class and everything is a nuisance. You hold the door open for them and they don't even say thank you.

DUMB RICH CUNTS!

Wow, there are so many incorrect statements in this post, that I have to write them down to address them.

"Bible beating", what I am hearing from you is that your intolerant of the Christian religion. Do you have a problem with religion in general, or is it just christians? Do you think its wrong for other people to believe differently from what you believe? Are you envious of how strong and certain her belief is?

"hillbilly", Well her dunt look, dress, or ax like no hill-fokes I ever seen. Why she juss the opysite. She mighty classy an perdy I tel ya what.

"psycho-pussycat", my translation: insane, hot-piece-of-ass. Well for someone who had five or six children, she is pretty hot, and keeps in great shape [so your very right about that]. But "psycho" is where I am going to have to disagree with you. Could someone who is insane: Get married, raise a family of competent children, hunt responsibly with a firearm, become mayor, become Governor, run for Vice President of the United States of America, and right a successful book? [Well I guess Al Gore managed to do the last two things, so I might be wrong]. Lets see what insane really means............................................ The Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary defines insane as: "mentally disordered : exhibiting insanity" and furthermore defines insanity as: "1. a deranged state of mind usually occurring as a specific disorder. 2. such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or removes one from criminal or civil responsibility". I think that made it clear.

"Cumguzzling gutter-whore", for the sake of all, I'm going to skip that first part. Gutter-whore, I see no proof anywhere that Sarah Palin was ever reduced to whoring her self for money. She appears to be a successful woman who is in a dedicated mariage, with several children who seem to be the offspring of her and her husband [not love-children]. If you were using the term metaphorically, I also see no time in Palin's history when she sold-out.

"...destroying the minds of millions of American bitches", Sarah Palin's messages to the country have done nothing more than incourage women to do their best, stick with what they believe, and to believe in the founding principles of the United States [outlined in the Constitution]. And where do you get off calling American women "bitches". That is an incredibly offensive and somewhat sexist remark. Because I have such a difficult time believing that anyone would actually make such a remark and have it taken as such, I would recommend that you edit, recant, or "rephrase" that last part in future posts. Of course if you do hate women, that would make sense of some of the anger, language, and comments seen in your post. Going back to the beginning part about ruining minds; If your referring to the Conservative ideology, many people share that view [even before Sarah Palin]. To me it seems like the only logical view, but I understand that everyone doesn't think the same way I do, or believe what I believe. Though I may view other people's opinion and beliefs as wrong, I respect that about them, and while I may attempt to reasonably debate (with them and others) their political stance and opinions in hopes they will see it my way in the end, I will never forcefully change who they are or their religious beliefs.

By the way, I am 99.99% certain that if you held the door open for Sarah Palin, she would thank you for it.

Return to “Character Discussion”