Is the Stan and Wendy relationship falling apart?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Scotland

Is the Stan and Wendy relationship falling apart?

Postby Scotland » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:52 pm

I have noticed that throughout the 2nd half of season 13, the relationship between Stan and Wendy seems to be looking thinner and thinner by the episodes.

The first instance, is in "Butters Bottom Bitch" where you see Wendy arguing about something to Stan with him looking absolutly miserable.
The second was in this weeks episode where Stan confronts Wendy about the what Cartman had been saying and she doesn't take it very calmly.
Lets not forget Elementary School Musical and the recurring less appearence of the two together in the episodes now.

I'm sure most of you pass it over as "Heck, couples argue, no big deal" but I have not seen any lovey dovey occurance in the episodes since they got back together except for holding hands in "Super Fun Time" and a kiss in "Elementary School Musical".

I just wanted to share my opinion on the matter. It could be not at all related to anything that is yet to come.

Also, might I add that Stan hasen't been puking as much when they're together, and you know what that meant last time...
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
Wii fit man

Re: Is the Stan and Wendy relationship falling apart?

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:43 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:shock:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Scotland

Postby Scotland » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:52 am

ok?
GregW

Postby GregW » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:04 pm

I wouldn't mind if they break up, as a couple they don't bring much to the show, so it wouldn't mean much.
At least we have аssholes, you dumb girl!
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:24 pm

two words:

WHO CARES!!??
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Beard

Postby Beard » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:46 pm

seamus yarr wrote:two words:

WHO CARES!!??

One word: DOUCHEBAG
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
That God Damn Moose

Postby That God Damn Moose » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:48 pm

I think it sorf of is, and maybe they will break up in the future. I think the Stendy thing is getting kind of old. I'd be happy if Bebe and Cartman went out.
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:54 pm

seamus yarr wrote:two words:

WHO CARES!!??

Two words:
I DO! Will the show have any thread of romance remaining? If not, South Park will have lost it's way. If these two are to separate again, at least have Stan and Wendy stay as friends. Also, maybe have Stan find another girlfriend (Lola, Red, Esther, Heidi, and Bebe would seem to be my top 5 choices if they are to separate). Also, Wendy could go for any of these top 5 guys: Jimmy, Kyle, Kenny, Tweek, and Timmy (I know, it's odd, but hey, I don't want to see Wendy with Cartman, Craig, Clyde, Token, Butters, or Pip, the first four would be in Stan's face and the last two are complete pussies). Otherwise,it would be good to see Kyle, Cartman, or Kenny be the one with a girlfriend for a long period of time. Hell, Butters could probably pair with Annie, Lexus, or Sally Darson and that would be South Park's new couple. I really don't want Stan and Wendy break up again, but if they have to, have one of the above scenarios play out instead of having the girls pushed fully aside. If that were to happen, many women activists would probably get South Park pulled from the airwaves, and who would want that here? Not too many people.
Beard

Postby Beard » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:51 pm

I seriously hope it isn't. They are an awesome couple.

Scotland

Postby Scotland » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:04 pm

I would hate to see them break up again (I remember seeing Raisins at Christmas, pretty emotional).

All I really ask is a little more signs of love between the two in the episodes.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Scotland wrote:I would hate to see them break up again (I remember seeing Raisins at Christmas, pretty emotional).

All I really ask is a little more signs of love between the two in the episodes.

I hope they actually kiss on the lips, successfully this time though. At the very least, how about Stan puts his arm around Wendy or better yet, hug her at some point. Yeah, they should show more affection for each other.
Beard

Postby Beard » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:09 pm

Scotland wrote:I would hate to see them break up again (I remember seeing Raisins at Christmas, pretty emotional).

And more barfing!

nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Beard wrote:

And more barfing!

I think the puking on Wendy thing is really dumb. That joke is so old and bad, it can't return occasionally like Kenny's deaths. Event Kenny's death should no longer happen in every episode. He should once, maybe not at all, and at most twice a season.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:20 am

No way, dude. Stan and Wendy are the South Park beloved couple and nothing can tear them apart!
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:20 am

IKyman wrote:No way, dude. Stan and Wendy are the South Park beloved couple and nothing can tear them apart!

Token tore them apart in 2003. But I can't see anything tearing them apart this time.

Return to “Character Discussion”