Of all the times they could've killed Kenny in Season 13...

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

tomdills96

Of all the times they could've killed Kenny in Season 13...

Postby tomdills96 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:01 am

Okay, well I read a quote from the creators back from the end of Season 5, (where they killed Kenny off semi-permanently) that the reason they were killing him off for good was for the fact that he was just a bunch of extra work to do.

When he revived, there were seasons where he only died a couple times, and a couple where he never died. If Kenny was just a pain, then why bring him back?There were one or two more episodes centered around Kenny ("Best Friends Forever" and "The Ring") after he was reborn. But really, his newer deaths haven't been as imaginative. I think SP should leave a couple deaths per season for the fans to decide, and choose what to do with Kenny in the rest of the episodes.

Overall, I haven't seen Kenny die a lot lately, even in episodes where he could've died in really creative ways (Imaginationland, anybody?). But either way, I was thinking about ways he could've died this season. Seeing how the season is drawing to a close, this is probably the season with the best (and arguably the most) Kenny deaths since Season 5.

Below I have included a list of all of the episodes that he could've died (or did die, "W.T.F." and "The Ring" are included). Post your opinions...

Episode 1301- The Ring- Dies of an STD.
Episode 1302- The Coon- Killed by a falling box of TNT from the unfinished hospital.
Episode 1303- Margaritaville- Starves to death, seen dead outside in the background.
Episode 1304- Eat, Pray, Queef- Queefed on instead of Butters, dies and becomes the face of queef abuse instead.
Episode 1305- Fishsticks- Killed by Kanye West? Seen drowned in the body of water during the "Gay Fish" song.
Episode 1306- Pinewood Derby- Crushed by alien spaceship or shot by the alien.
Episode 1307- Fatbeard- Comes with Cartman, falls off of the boat.

--Mid-Season Break--

Episode 1308- Dead Celebrities- Thrown out of hospital window instead of the doctor.
Episode 1309- Butters' Bottom Bitch- Killed trying to sneak into the "Playaz Ball".
Episode 1310- W.T.F.- Killed by the "wrastling" teacher during Smackdown.
Episode 1311- Whale Whores- Stabbed by Japanese at one of the dolphin/whale killing sprees.
Episode 1312- The F Word- Run over by Harley riders.
Episode 1313- Dancing With Smurfs- Seen under the wheels of one of the bulldozers during the movie.
Episode 1314- Pee- Don't know yet...it's a 2012 parody, hopefully they'll kill him off.

Yeah, these ideas suck. I was bored. Comment. Any criticism. Just don't be a total douchébag. :zombiekenny:
nwt000

Re: Of all the times they could've killed Kenny in Season 13...

Postby nwt000 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:30 am

tomdills96 wrote:Okay, well I read a quote from the creators back from the end of Season 5, (where they killed Kenny off semi-permanently) that the reason they were killing him off for good was for the fact that he was just a bunch of extra work to do.

When he revived, there were seasons where he only died a couple times, and a couple where he never died. If Kenny was just a pain, then why bring him back?There were one or two more episodes centered around Kenny ("Best Friends Forever" and "The Ring") after he was reborn. But really, his newer deaths haven't been as imaginative. I think SP should leave a couple deaths per season for the fans to decide, and choose what to do with Kenny in the rest of the episodes.

Overall, I haven't seen Kenny die a lot lately, even in episodes where he could've died in really creative ways (Imaginationland, anybody?). But either way, I was thinking about ways he could've died this season. Seeing how the season is drawing to a close, this is probably the season with the best (and arguably the most) Kenny deaths since Season 5.

Below I have included a list of all of the episodes that he could've died (or did die, "W.T.F." and "The Ring" are included). Post your opinions...

Episode 1301- The Ring- Dies of an STD.
Episode 1302- The Coon- Killed by a falling box of TNT from the unfinished hospital.
Episode 1303- Margaritaville- Starves to death, seen dead outside in the background.
Episode 1304- Eat, Pray, Queef- Queefed on instead of Butters, dies and becomes the face of queef abuse instead.
Episode 1305- Fishsticks- Killed by Kanye West? Seen drowned in the body of water during the "Gay Fish" song.
Episode 1306- Pinewood Derby- Crushed by alien spaceship or shot by the alien.
Episode 1307- Fatbeard- Comes with Cartman, falls off of the boat.

--Mid-Season Break--

Episode 1308- Dead Celebrities- Thrown out of hospital window instead of the doctor.
Episode 1309- Butters' Bottom Bitch- Killed trying to sneak into the "Playaz Ball".
Episode 1310- W.T.F.- Killed by the "wrastling" teacher during Smackdown.
Episode 1311- Whale Whores- Stabbed by Japanese at one of the dolphin/whale killing sprees.
Episode 1312- The F Word- Run over by Harley riders.
Episode 1313- Dancing With Smurfs- Seen under the wheels of one of the bulldozers during the movie.
Episode 1314- Pee- Don't know yet...it's a 2012 parody, hopefully they'll kill him off.

Yeah, these ideas suck. I was bored. Comment. Any criticism. Just don't be a total douchébag. :zombiekenny:

Kenny dying in every episode got old, so Trey and Matt stopped killing him in every episode, but they usually get around to killing him about once, twice if you are lucky. I think Kenny deserves to survive most of the show's episodes.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:57 am

tomdills96 wrote:Okay, well I read a quote from the creators back from the end of Season 5, (where they killed Kenny off semi-permanently) that the reason they were killing him off for good was for the fact that he was just a bunch of extra work to do.

Not quite. They ran out of ideas on how to kill him. But Matt did retire him for two years because he got tired of speaking Kenny's lines into his hand or the inside of his elbow.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
tomdills96

Postby tomdills96 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:06 am

Yeah, you have a point. It makes a bit more sense though. I saw "Cripple Fight" yesterday where Timmy gives Jimmy the parka, and all of the stuff just falls near him but misses. I still hope they'll kill him in the last one. And I'm just speaking theoretically...I know why, I just miss Kenny dying. Otherwise he's just a prop. Same thing with Timmy. But they're the most tiring two voices to do...
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:08 am

I miss Kenny dieing to, and I think they should kill him off more, but still not in every episode. Also, not all of your ideas for Kenny dieing sucked, but some were totally unimaginative, and it's usually in those episodes where Kenny's death would have to be unimaginative that Kenny should probably live instead of dieing a really boring death. But in some episodes where the possibilities for Kenny dieing are endless, it would be funnier to either not have him die, or kill him in a completely unexpected way like...... If the boys discovered a weapons factory (or something) and kenny dies in the factory, of a genetic heart disease (or something), while playing with the most deadly weapon in the factory.

He falls off a boat.....are you serious??? :lol:

In all seriousness though, your totally right about the him dieing more thing.
t0mt0m4life

Postby t0mt0m4life » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:45 pm

nbabechenko wrote:
He falls off a boat.....are you serious??? :lol:

In all seriousness though, your totally right about the him dieing more thing.

Falling off a boat was more entertaining that drowning in Pee... *cough cough*

But yes, you're right...

Return to “Character Discussion”