FANS OF CASEY MILLER

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

DayTerkRJerbs!!!

FANS OF CASEY MILLER

Postby DayTerkRJerbs!!! » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:40 pm

"The sun is shining and the birds are chirping...I'm Casey Miller and these are the morning announcemnets."

I f*ckin' died when I firts heard Casey Miller in the "Dances w/ Smurfs" episode.

"Hi...I'm Casey Miller. I'm in the third grade...people have always asked me, 'Casey how do we get that audio chocolate on the airwaves?"

I've done broadcasting for a while and I know kids OF THAT AGE that are exactly like that.

"I couldn't agree more...our president Eric Cartman is an assh*le deuchbag milkshake..."
tomdills96

Re: FANS OF CASEY MILLER

Postby tomdills96 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:11 am

Yeah...Casey needs to be in more episodes...seriously.
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:46 pm

I think the voice of Casey Miller was played by the guest voice of a semi-famous radio broadcaster who was popular in the 70's. If that's true, it would be difficult to put him in future episodes. I don't know very many guest stars that come back regularly.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Nooo, I think it was probably Matt or Trey... doing that voice. (I was going to say impersonating, but that wasn't the word I was looking for.

While walking around the mall yesterday, I started to think how funny it'd be if this kid came back and he was all street/hood-rat/thuggy, but his voice was still the same. I had a whole monologue thought up while browsing the scratch & dents at the Sears outlet, but all I can think of now is "What is up my niggas." said in that sweet-sappy, overly sincere way that he has about him... :lol:

Return to “Character Discussion”