Butters Is Awesome And Somebody Should Notice

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

butters-IS-awesome

Butters Is Awesome And Somebody Should Notice

Postby butters-IS-awesome » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:01 am

For a long time Butters has just been in the backround not having big parts in episodes of South Park. In season 5 they finally gave him an episode where he follows his sicko dad around. (If you want to know why Butters' dad is a damn sicko watch "Butters' Very Own Episode" in season 5). Anyway, I think Butters should get more credit. He's funny and sometimes dimb with a hint of weird, but the only thing Kenny ever does is get killed, but look how much people like him... Give Butters some damn credit, only too many people have their heads up their asses to even notice. If you like Butters then reply with something decent to say and we can all see how many ass-holes there are that don't give a rat's ass about him. :D :D :D :shock: :o :)
Wii fit man

Re: Butters Is Awesome And Somebody Should Notice

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:38 am

Buttaz! :D

Professor Chaos is win, and I love Butters in general.

And Kenny is my 2nd favorite, he does a lot more than die thank you very much
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
LLindy87

Re: Butters Is Awesome And Somebody Should Notice

Postby LLindy87 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:33 am

I love Butters!! Trey Parker and Matt Stone actually got sick of Kenny dying all the time so thats why he actually died and left the show for one season and Butters got more attention because fans were demanding it.

However, they brough Kenny back to popular demand and they don't have him killed in every episode anymore. He does die on occasion, but he now does more then just die. Give Kenny some credit too.

However, Butters is great and I love the episodes with Butters and Cartmen together. They're great fun :)

Return to “Character Discussion”