Which character should have their "very own episode"?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

southparkaddicted24

Which character should have their "very own episode"?

Postby southparkaddicted24 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:53 am

"Butters' Very Own Episode" = genius. Focusing mainly on one character - especially one as awesome as Butters - also equals genius. So, if you had to choose, which character would you prefer to have their very own episode, all to themselves? I think I would pick...

The Goth kids (In my opinion, they're practically one character, because you can't just NOT have them together, you know?)
Craig
Tweek
Wendy
Token
Kenny (who cares if we can't hear what he's saying and he'll probably end up dead by the end of the episode? He freakin' rocks.)
R.I.P. Pip 4/21/10.
DAMN YOU MECHA STREISAND! You're not supposed to kill off anyone but Kenny, you bastard! I'm gonna miss that English, man.

Tina: You want a pretzel?
Artie: HELL yes woman! - Glee

Samm & Mo rock.
5/18/10
_Lavi

Re: Which character should have their "very own episode"?

Postby _Lavi » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:57 am

I would love for a new episode just for Kenny, where he doesn't have his parka on.

I think'd be pretty cool.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:39 am

They've all had their own, more or less, save for Craig and Tweek, but they've been co-stars in one episode and prominently featured in others, namely much of season six for Tweek, plus 'Gnomes', and 'Pandemic' for Craig. Token had 'Here Comes the Neighborhood'. I don't recall Wendy having her 'own' episode, per sé, but she got a lot of airtime in 'Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society', 'Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset', 'Clubhouses', 'Pinkeye', 'Chef Goes Nanners', and a shitload of others.

Same goes for Kenny, though he gets my vote simply because Matt and Trey don't do jack shit with him anymore. 'Major Boobage' was simply an isolated scenario. They need to work with him more often.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Wendy
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:59 pm

jimbo and ned maybe?
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
LilNugget

Postby LilNugget » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:04 pm

5th graders.
Timmy!

Return to “Character Discussion”