Controversial characters

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

saaadriaz

Controversial characters

Postby saaadriaz » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:52 am

in episode 200, the character of Muhammad( prophet of Muslim faith) was totally unacceptable to all the Muslims. This kind of thing is not allowed... we demand removal of that episode form the website and other sources along with a apology to all Muslims... else YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES....
zzyzx 1

Re: Controversial characters

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:12 am

saaadriaz wrote:in episode 200, the character of Muhammad( prophet of Muslim faith) was totally unacceptable to all the Muslims. This kind of thing is not allowed... we demand removal of that episode form the website and other sources along with a apology to all Muslims... else YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES....

What consequences :?:

There have been many, many threads on this subject already. You are not the first one to mention this.

And consequences? We all got a good laugh about the episode. You see, we all have our own beliefs, Have a good day, saaadriaz. Some have no beliefs in religion, others do. In any event, South Park rips on everyone. it's a funny cartoon show.

Are you, saaadriaz, going to do the "consequences," whatever that is? If you really believe that consequences are required, I'm sure that you will agree that your own profit, Muhammad, is the one and only one person to cause any consequences - not you, saaadriaz. And if Muhammad does nothing, then you, saaadriaz, must accept the fact that Muhammad approves and that your post is irrelevant. Leave it to Muhammad to do anything if Mohammed feels any consequences have to be done. If you really believe in Mohammed as you claim, Have a good day, saaadriaz, then leave it to him. And not to you, saaadriaz. Have a good day, saaadriaz. And enjoy the show :)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:45 pm

saaadriaz wrote:we demand removal of that episode form the website and other sources along with a apology to all Muslims... else YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES....

We'll take our chances, thank you. Besides, where were you nine years ago?

If this is a real threat, I'll just permaban you upon confirmation. If this was just a warning, I'll leave your fate to the admins.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:54 pm

OK, we have deleted the episode just for you. Now we have to go remove Go God Go, Red Hot Catholic Love, All About The Mormons, and every other episode that is offensive to any religions. We're sorry to have upset you.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
lokier066

Postby lokier066 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:30 pm

its a cartoon get over it! That's why I love America! freedom to watch Matt and Trey make fun of religions and laugh my A$$ off even a prophet :cartmanevillaugh:
(I'm Gothic so is my wife)
poss105

Postby poss105 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:04 pm

i think they should come out with a plush mohammad bear. i would buy 1. keep up the good work. i have been a fan since the 1st one. :santa: hey there mister muslim merry f-ing x-mas. :lol: and 1 simple thing, if you dont like what you see,DONT WATCH, simple. there will always be something that pisses some-one off, thats what makes it funny. deal with it.

cartman snorting chicken skin has got to be the funniest f-ing thing in the world.
Azer

Postby Azer » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:27 pm

poss105 wrote:i think they should come out with a plush mohammad bear. i would buy 1.

that would be pure ownage, i'd buy one too xD
dreamer3581

Postby dreamer3581 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:44 pm

i think that the should make a new character. they should make a girl tht the guys endup crushing over and they end up fighting about it and then she ends up liking stan and then wendy gets mad and like fights her or something. The girl should love to play guitar hero and just be way cool and love video games and cheesy poofs. they should name her cassie
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:48 pm

They should have done that for "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society."
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Harold

Postby Harold » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:10 pm

I do not understand their concept of CONSEQUENCES. Does that mean they will strap on a bomb to go see their virgins? Who accepts the actual CONSEQUENCES? Please someone enlighten me on this theological mayhem.
poss105

Postby poss105 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:42 am

wtf! wtf! please tell me it was comedy central not matt and trey that censored 201 like that. wtf! that had to be the suckiest episode EVER! ever i say!
The0utlawTorn

Postby The0utlawTorn » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:43 pm

I think muslims need to get over this whole deal and stop threatening everyone with violence. In the super best friends I think that Muhammad's special power should of been suicide bombing, at least then it would be more realistic. :lol:
saaadriaz

Postby saaadriaz » Sat May 01, 2010 2:03 am

lstn fellows, all I said was an emotional call comin frm inside me it was just that.. i dun know why i said dat, may b because others were sayin dat aswel. .. see the problem is that... this is against our faith to draw a sktch, picture or any image of Muhammad, we are even not allowed to do this Jesus, since He was a prophet aswel.. but anyways since christians are allowed to, they do idolize Jesus.. So the bottom line is, we have no issues is if the Show animates any other figurehead or personality related to the Islamic world or any other ... :| jus try to understand it,i knw you people might not be able to get my point correctly, lets take it this way, if you are not believing in something that might not effect you but think of those who r believing in something for a good part of their life, they do get effected emotionally and in many other ways.... :|

Return to “Character Discussion”