The Official Red Discussion Thread thru Season 20

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

nwt000
Posts: 1830
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: The Official Red Discussion Thread

Postby nwt000 » Sun May 30, 2010 12:36 am

King Of Canada wrote:
nwt000 wrote:I won't do anything to any kids, I just want a plush Red. I also think she would go well with Kyle.

So your going to pretend Kyle and Red are having sex. You pervy bastard.

I don't mean it like that, like how Stan and Wendy are together. Call me what you want, I am not it though.
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: The Official Red Discussion Thread

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sun May 30, 2010 1:56 am

King Of Canada wrote:Seriously nwt, get a girlfriend. Then again, I don't think most chicks want to go out with a guy who fantasizes about stroking a nine year olds hair. Your so desensitized by all this Loli sh*t. Go outside and socialize.


Where's your girlfriend? How about instead of being an immature dick and picking on people because you have self-isteem issues you get a fucking life?

And yeah, I know I used to pick on nwt000 too, but I realized I have better things to do
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
nwt000
Posts: 1830
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: The Official Red Discussion Thread

Postby nwt000 » Sun May 30, 2010 2:10 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:
King Of Canada wrote:Seriously nwt, get a girlfriend. Then again, I don't think most chicks want to go out with a guy who fantasizes about stroking a nine year olds hair. Your so desensitized by all this Loli sh*t. Go outside and socialize.


Where's your girlfriend? How about instead of being an immature dick and picking on people because you have self-isteem issues you get a fucking life?

And yeah, I know I used to pick on nwt000 too, but I realized I have better things to do

I think Wendy needs to kick King of Canada and seamus yarr's asses. All in favor say I.
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Red Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Sun May 30, 2010 2:54 am

me too i wonder who does her voice maybe the same perso who does wendy
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
nwt000
Posts: 1830
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: The Official Red Discussion Thread

Postby nwt000 » Sun May 30, 2010 3:07 am

203177 wrote:me too i wonder who does her voice maybe the same perso who does wendy

Mona Marshall
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Red Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Sun May 30, 2010 3:10 am

okay so its does mona marshall do all the girls cause i know april stewart does wendy. or if its the other lady
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
nwt000
Posts: 1830
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: The Official Red Discussion Thread

Postby nwt000 » Sun May 30, 2010 3:28 am

203177 wrote:okay so its does mona marshall do all the girls cause i know april stewart does wendy. or if its the other lady

I think April gets most of the girls and Bebe is played by Jennifer Howell, who is actually in charge of Family Guy as Vice President of animation at Fox.
seamus yarr
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: The Official Red Discussion Thread

Postby seamus yarr » Sun May 30, 2010 1:08 pm

nwt000 wrote:
evilcupcake72 wrote:
King Of Canada wrote:Seriously nwt, get a girlfriend. Then again, I don't think most chicks want to go out with a guy who fantasizes about stroking a nine year olds hair. Your so desensitized by all this Loli sh*t. Go outside and socialize.


Where's your girlfriend? How about instead of being an immature dick and picking on people because you have self-isteem issues you get a fucking life?

And yeah, I know I used to pick on nwt000 too, but I realized I have better things to do

I think Wendy needs to kick King of Canada and seamus yarr's asses. All in favor say I.

Except she's not real :lol:
seriously I agree with king of Canada you need to get out and make friends instead of sitting in your room having a wank over a fictional character
you may deny it but you know yourself it's the truth
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
King Of Canada
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: The Official Red Discussion Thread

Postby King Of Canada » Sun May 30, 2010 3:50 pm

evilcupcake72 wrote:Where's your girlfriend? How about instead of being an immature dick and picking on people because you have self-isteem issues you get a fucking life?

And what makes you think I have self esteem issues?
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
nwt000
Posts: 1830
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: The Official Red Discussion Thread

Postby nwt000 » Sun May 30, 2010 3:54 pm

Would you both just shut the fuck up before I kick both of you assh*les all the way to the fifth dimension.
King Of Canada
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: The Official Red Discussion Thread

Postby King Of Canada » Sun May 30, 2010 3:58 pm

nwt000 wrote:Would you both just shut the fuck up before I kick both of you assh*les all the way to the fifth dimension.

I'll stop making fun off you if you just laugh for once. Laugh, not ignore, not get angry: laugh.
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
capt_falcone
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:57 am

Re: The Official Red Discussion Thread

Postby capt_falcone » Sun May 30, 2010 7:13 pm

King Of Canada wrote:And what makes you think I have self esteem issues?


Because you have the need to make fun of people, anonymously, on the internet.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/capt_falcone

That's right, a mothafuckin bunny!

I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways. By force!
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Red Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Sun May 30, 2010 9:02 pm

okay guys lets stop fighting now. :)
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
nwt000
Posts: 1830
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: The Official Red Discussion Thread

Postby nwt000 » Sun May 30, 2010 9:37 pm

sure
seamus yarr
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: The Official Red Discussion Thread

Postby seamus yarr » Sun May 30, 2010 9:41 pm

It was so hot today
when I went out I was sweating like nwt000 at a playground :lol:
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests