The Official Randy Marsh Thread ;)

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Santy777

Re: The Official Randy Marsh Thread ;)

Postby Santy777 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:00 pm

I think that sometimes is funny, an other times is so STUPID, AMBITIOUS, ESTRANGE, AND LIER, THAT I WANT TO KILL HIM (Example:Creme Fraiche)

Sometimes he is a real :assface:
rmarshfan

Postby rmarshfan » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:03 am

The Losing Edge episode proved how funny Randy Marsh can be. He has starred in tons of hilarious episodes since including Bloody Mary, Over Logging and About Last Night to name a few. My 2 fav episodes from season 14- Medicinal Fried Chicken and Creme Fraiche, were ones in which he stole the show.

They could easily release a Best of Randy Marsh DVD with 12+ episodes.
canswer

Postby canswer » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:09 am

^Haha, a Randy Marsh DVD set...so many great episodes they can put on that. I can never get sick of Randy. He's so ridiculously over the top and I love that.
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls

Postby Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:14 pm

I love Randy. Sometimes I have trouble choosing between him and Sergeant Yates. :P

However, I do have 2 problems with him as of late:
-He tends to work better when he's not the protagonist of the main plot. ("Spontaneous Combustion" and "Bloody Mary" are the two exceptions). He works decent as the main antagonist ("Margaritaville"), but works much better as the focus of the B-story (i.e. "The Losing Edge"; "Medicinal Fried Chicken" felt about 50/50 with its stories and was excellent) or as just a side-element to the Boys' main adventure ("Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes", "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow", "Make Love, Not Warcraft", "Fantastic Easter Special", "You Have 0 Friends", etc.).

-He's starting to dangerously approach Jerkass Homer and post-cancellation Peter Griffin levels of stupidity and jerkassery. One thing I always loved about Randy was that he had a semi-believable level of stupidity. He had just as much common sense and wisdom as those two, but had somewhat average intelligence and presumably the average knowledge you'd expect from a college-graduate, middle class scientist. Now apparently someone who needs to know regional seismic activity doesn't know what borders their state? C'mon. I'd at least expect just about every US-born adult to know whether or not their state borders something like California, Texas, New York, or Florida.

Still, having said that, Randy has been the main reason I watch the show ever since "Grey Dawn", and I'd totally dig a Randy DVD boxset. :D
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
AndroidConnection

Postby AndroidConnection » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:49 am

For some odd reason i love randy marsh when he does stuff like this... When he puts the phone down he like moans http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/1 ... ab=related
Rocky :)

Postby Rocky :) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:34 am

I love Randy... He is so funny.... Stan's lucky to have him as his dad, wish my dad was like that.. ahah :D
♥ Stan, Randy and Tweek ♥
wyllys

Postby wyllys » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:02 am

I think randy is funniest when he gets carried away i/e when he was an alcohalic, wallmart, etc
Rocky :)

Postby Rocky :) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:14 am

Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:I love Randy. Sometimes I have trouble choosing between him and Sergeant Yates. :P

However, I do have 2 problems with him as of late:
-He tends to work better when he's not the protagonist of the main plot. ("Spontaneous Combustion" and "Bloody Mary" are the two exceptions). He works decent as the main antagonist ("Margaritaville"), but works much better as the focus of the B-story (i.e. "The Losing Edge"; "Medicinal Fried Chicken" felt about 50/50 with its stories and was excellent) or as just a side-element to the Boys' main adventure ("Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes", "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow", "Make Love, Not Warcraft", "Fantastic Easter Special", "You Have 0 Friends", etc.).

-He's starting to dangerously approach Jerkass Homer and post-cancellation Peter Griffin levels of stupidity and jerkassery. One thing I always loved about Randy was that he had a semi-believable level of stupidity. He had just as much common sense and wisdom as those two, but had somewhat average intelligence and presumably the average knowledge you'd expect from a college-graduate, middle class scientist. Now apparently someone who needs to know regional seismic activity doesn't know what borders their state? C'mon. I'd at least expect just about every US-born adult to know whether or not their state borders something like California, Texas, New York, or Florida.

Still, having said that, Randy has been the main reason I watch the show ever since "Grey Dawn", and I'd totally dig a Randy DVD boxset. :D

Just out of curiosity... What's the box set called?
♥ Stan, Randy and Tweek ♥
i'mnot203177

Postby i'mnot203177 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:42 pm

i want them to come up with a randy dvd like butters and cartman.
robynprobert94

Postby robynprobert94 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Randy Marsh is my hero! 'Just gonna get a little cancer, Stan. Tell mum its ok'
OxyContin

Postby OxyContin » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Randy is great. The episode when Obama is elected, and everyone is partying in the street...... that is so my dad when he is drinking lol. Everyone I know says the same thing. I think my favorite episode with Randy is Pandemic, when he is running around with the camera, that's awesome.
OxyContin

Postby OxyContin » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:33 pm

AndroidConnection wrote:For some odd reason i love randy marsh when he does stuff like this... When he puts the phone down he like moans http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/1 ... ab=related

LOL he is a hard core drama queen.
KTKswift

Postby KTKswift » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Randy is the best. Buffalo soldieeeeeer!
natedawg409

Postby natedawg409 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:11 am

I love randy marsh. Easily the best character on South Park. He's pretty much become the mascot for all the parents and how dumb they are. I can't get enough.
Derek4Real412

Postby Derek4Real412 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:29 am

Return to “Character Discussion”