The Style Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

Re: The Kyn Thread

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:51 am

I know, for the most part, but for some reason I don't like Kyle's anymore!! What the heck??
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:54 am

Well, my opinion of Kyn:

When SP started, it was the four boys. And it continues to be the four boys. Yet Cartman always also seemed to stand on his own, and he would leave at any time by saying: "Screw you guys, I'm going home."

And Kenny would always die. So Kyle/Stan would be together.

Later, Butters or Tweek came into play, and Cartman/Butters would be together, as in Casa Bonita and Super Fun Time.

Then Kenny stopped dying, and had less of a role. But the Kyle/Stan relationship remains.

In Guitar Queer-O, Kyn fought (with words), but at the end they were together.

To me, it seems like the Kyn relationship is one that will last a lifetime, long after High School.
nothingtoseehere

Postby nothingtoseehere » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:32 am

Stan and Kyle have been friends since Preschool, and it's definitely a "bff" friendship.
Cartman has made small hints that he envies Stan and Kyle's friendship, like in Two days before the day after tomorrow he makes a comment about how fun it is to hangout without Kyle around.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:01 am

nothingtoseehere wrote:Stan and Kyle have been friends since Preschool, and it's definitely a "bff" friendship.
Cartman has made small hints that he envies Stan and Kyle's friendship, like in Two days before the day after tomorrow he makes a comment about how fun it is to hangout without Kyle around.

Oh I know. I totally think Cartman is jealous of the close bond Stan has with Kyle. :)

Haa, I love that line.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Maybe, he is jealous.

It's maybe also a sort of hobby: provoking Kyle.
It makes him laugh, and he isn't bored, that's why I don't think he could kill Kyle....

After_ I don't think it's the case for Cartman to Kyle_ it exists another form of reaction:
Someone loves another person, but they are ashamed to show his feelings so he gonna be very evil with the person who they love...
They hit them to touch them.
They provoke them to attract his attention.
Actually they gonna do as if he was heartless, even though whithin hem, he is a poor sensitive.

This type of relationship can also be in the form of a certain sexual attraction, or a sadomasochistic exitation...

Anyway, I just think it's a game for Cartman to not be bored, and to have fun... He just likes making fun of Kyle and hurting him.

Well, to come back to the topic, I think there's a large circle of trust between Kyle and Stan.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:21 am

Samathou wrote:Maybe, he is jealous.

It makes him laugh, and he isn't bored, that's why I don't think he could kill Kyle....

After_ I don't think it's the case for Cartman to Kyle_ it exists another form of reaction:
Someone loves another person, but they are ashamed to show his feelings so he gonna be very evil with the person who they love...
Actually they gonna do as if he was heartless, even though whithin hem, he is a poor sensitive.

This type of relationship can also be in the form of a certain sexual attraction, or a sadomasochistic exitation...

Anyway, I just think it's a game for Cartman to not be bored, and to have fun... He just likes making fun of Kyle and hurting him.

Well, to come back to the topic, I think there's a large circle of trust between Kyle and Stan.

While on one hand, I don't think Cartman would kill Kyle, the other hand says he could. He goes both ways all the time and really does seem to want him to die.
And I am a person who is very very against negative attention so that is why I cannot stand Kyle/Cartman. I prefer positive attention/ calmness and with Kyman, the negative far outweighs the positive. So getting his attention like that, gggrrr, do not like. Sorry, difficult for me not to go on about ships I do not like. :mrgreen:

What Stan and Kyle have is very very special.

Haa, I love that line.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 am

Stanluv25 wrote:
Samathou wrote:Maybe, he is jealous.

While on one hand, I don't think Cartman would kill Kyle, the other hand says he could. He goes both ways all the time and really does seem to want him to die.
And I am a person who is very very against negative attention so that is why I cannot stand Kyle/Cartman. I prefer positive attention/ calmness and with Kyman, the negative far outweighs the positive. So getting his attention like that, gggrrr, do not like. Sorry, difficult for me not to go on about ships I do not like. :mrgreen:

What Stan and Kyle have is very very special.

A very special friendship, yes! xD
Tweeker_Steph

Postby Tweeker_Steph » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:03 pm

I view their relationship as more of just friends.

Considering Stan likes Wendy and all that, while Kyle has been known fall for girls himself.

However, as Kyle grew up, I could see him having feelings for Stan, because he'd understand his feelings better and things like that. Stan however, I think would remain completely oblivious to it.

So some angst and drama thrown into the mix ;)
"My name is Craig Tucker. Last week was my birthday. My Grandma gave me a check for $100, I was sooooo happy. But then, four kids from school came to my house and said I should use my $100 to invest in becoming; A Peruvian Flute Band."
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Well, I've already imagined a scene where Stan would kiss Kahl, only imagined... with red cheeks, and... quickly. :lol:
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:31 am

Samathou wrote:Well, I've already imagined a scene where Stan would kiss Kahl, only imagined... with red cheeks, and... quickly. :lol:

That's a good scene. I'd imagine it the other way around though. Kinda see it happening more like Tweeker Steph said.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Zazaban

Re: The Style Thread

Postby Zazaban » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:54 am

No, I didn't mean as teens. Kyle's just the more sensitive one, I could see him harboring a secret crush.
skurtz wrote:

Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:57 am

Zazaban wrote:No, I didn't mean as teens. Kyle's just the more sensitive one, I could see him harboring a secret crush.

Yeah, it's a great scene.

(Excuse me I accidentally deleted my last post where I wrote "Oh my God! Pleaaase! Not this story of teens again!")

Personnally, I think loads of people see the scene like that.
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:00 am

Probably lead to Kyle trying one of those lame 'oops I tripped and my lips fell onto your face' kind of tricks on Stan. :lol:
skurtz wrote:

Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:25 am

Zazaban wrote:Probably lead to Kyle trying one of those lame 'oops I tripped and my lips fell onto your face' kind of tricks on Stan. :lol:

Stan is with Wendy and doesn't care anymore of Kahl.
Kyle feels abandonned and a bit jealous... It hurts himself because Stan seems to prefer Wendy instead his best friend.

Kyle ends to have a conversation with Stan explaining his feelings (of abandonment). Kyle then asks him if he liked more Wendy than him.
Stan explains he likes both but there was a difference: Kahl was his bestfriend and Wendy his girlfriend. Kahl is a boy and Wendy a girl, and his relationship with Kyle is different of the Wendy's.
The jew goes out crying, but Stan doesn't really look to understand.

Later, Stan is alone in his bedroom and meditates for a long time: he has finally found an idea.

The next day, he sees Kyle lonely, then the brown-haired invites him to go somewhere (I don't know where but we don't care).

Kyle doen't say anything. He just drinks coca-cola.
Finally, Stan resolves himself to speak:
"Well... do you want a proof I like you as much as I like Wendy?"
Few seconds after, Kyle answers positively, without thinking of anything.

Stan puts then his glass on the table and approaches himself to Kyle (who still doesn't understand anything).
The boy with the blue hat takes suddenly the head of his friend with his hand, very quickly and puts his lips against the Kyle's.

Than, he looks at the Kyle's eyes: he was confuse. But he asks:
"Does it mean you love me? Oo"
Stan smiles and replies:
"Maybe yes, maybe not"

and go out letting Kyle in the confusion.

THE END.

Was it cool my story? :mrgreen:
Last edited by Samathou on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:29 am

Yes it was.
skurtz wrote:

Return to “Character Discussion”