The Style Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Samathou

Re: The Style Thread

Postby Samathou » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:she literally threw the piano on top of their bodies! It hit more than just their face. :lol:

Oooh!! sweet!! :o

What happened after that?
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:08 am

It was from the episode "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" It was basically a bunch of short music video clips made for that episode only

After she hits them over the head with the piano, it goes back to Mr. Hankey in his chair and he says something like "Gee that was swell!" and goes into another video
Stan and Kyle :)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Aaaah :lol: nice!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:45 pm

*Cracks knuckles*

Another Style thread, eh? Don't worry. I won't try to debate you into not liking it. We all have the right to like what we want. Only going to debate if someone says Style=IC and IU.

But until someone tries to step up to the plate(knowing I can only post once or twice a week lol), thoughts on Style:

I dislike most of it due to how it is written, where it is obviously written by a teenage girl who is fangasming over it. A good Style fic, like any good Slash fic, has less fangasming and more plot. The best Style fic I read was in 2005...and it wasn't even that Style was the point of the story. There was Style but it was just there like Stan/Wendy is now. They were a couple in the story, but their stories in the fic didn't revolve around TEH EPICK LUVZ1212.

That is the best Style, if it must be done. The stories that focus on Style tend to fail since it becomes more about the reader and writer and less about the characters.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:01 pm

I think it's just a matter of imagination. :cartmansmile:
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:03 am

I'm not as young as I was and i'm not getting younger. But the whole Stan/Kyle thing has fascinated me for going on 7 years. That's a long time when I stop and think about it.

I'll say this, and there is no arguing with me because it bridges both sides of the arguement together

There's couples
There's best friends
There's Stan & Kyle

I think Stan & Kyle are on a level of their own.

Gay: Maybe, Maybe Not

Best friends: Yes, but more than that

They are a pair that loves each other very much, needs each other like air. THAT is STRONG. THAT is what matters when it comes down to it. You don't see that often. At all. You can have 2 close friends, sure. But not anywhere near as close as Stan & Kyle. I could care less if they are gay or not.

This very thing has been a continuing source of inspiration to me over the past decade.

And not just me. Many many others.
Stan and Kyle :)
Karlfred

Postby Karlfred » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:57 am

kfgg wrote:Stan and Kyle care so deeply about each other. It's true love whether its romantic love or not. THAT is an inspiration to me.

Like God's unconditional love for humanity? I don't believe human beings are emotionally capable of loving each other like that in the real world. Real humans are too selfish. But in a fictional cartoon world?...
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Well, just made that on my iPod to laugh. If you get easily shocked, don't look at this :mrgreen: :

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7263/53874294.jpg

Well, this one is a drawing of Stan Marsh I made:

http://www.picdo.net/fichiers/2010/12/2 ... -titre.png

Not shocking at all.

Return to “Character Discussion”