What Character should be focused on more in South Park?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Ex1lepr0

Re: What Character should be focused on more in South Park?

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:29 am

The Silver Banana wrote:
BRMBug wrote:Did we ever find out exactly why Sheila is such a bitch? 'Cause that could work.
Because she's from Newark. It's a Jersey Thing

The real reason: try having a Jewish mom for about a week and see if you can come out sane. They're not exactly tiger moms, but they tend to think they're right about what's best for their kids.

Examples: not letting them drink milk, and then waiting years to take them to a real allergist only to find out that they were allergic to ragweed, dog, NOT milk, and NOT any other foods, but still having them take the same food allergy medicine they were taking before.

Or if they notice that their kids are starting to drift away from Judaism, they'll teach them about things like God sentencing people to death on Rosh Hashana, how we should remember Amalek by killing every last man woman and child, and, of course, the four death penalties of the Jewish court which thankfully doesn't exist anymore/yet. ...and then STILL insisting that Jews are the most tolerant race of people on Earth.

Heaven help you if you have a Jewish mom and Asperger's Syndrome. She'll go all Palin and think that having an Aspie kid makes her the world's expert on Asperger's Syndrome and, therefore, you.

Are you spying on me? Seriously, while my mother is Christian, you just described the relationship between my mom and brother, who has aspbergers.
Oh yeah, And we need more tweek and kenny. Come to think of it, why wasn't Tweek in Coon and Friends? That would've been hilarious.
Can't we all just get along?
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:53 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:Are you spying on me? Seriously, while my mother is Christian, you just described the relationship between my mom and brother, who has aspbergers.
Oh yeah, And we need more tweek and kenny. Come to think of it, why wasn't Tweek in Coon and Friends? That would've been hilarious.

Kenny is probably tired after his little adventure and may take the first half of the season off, or just be his shy little self and only speak when spoken to. But he should get the movie. (Let the spawn of nothingness emerge from his shell! :unhoodedkenny: )

Tweek and Craig are the two scardiest kids in the class. Both boys never volunteers for anything, and crumple under the pressure when forced into things. Frankly, I'm surprised Clyde participated in Coon and Friends and Jimmy didn't. But I suppose Clyde is up for adventuring, and can be outspoken, especially when it comes to Cartman's attempts to be in charge of things. Jimmy loves any social activity, so I'm clueless here. Maybe someone was actually serving a grounding sentence?

Which leaves the girls. Of course the guys wouldn't want any girls in a group with them. But next time I'd expect them to start their own superhero group to either compete with or rescue the boys.

(Has your mom ever embarrassed your brother in front of Temple Grandin?)

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:51 am

Hell, why don't we just let Matt and Trey write and see what they come up with. Isn't that what we've been doing since 1997?
(My brother is a super butters. He would never know if he got embarrassed or not)
Can't we all just get along?
Erica Cartmanez

Postby Erica Cartmanez » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:24 am

Mr. Gueermo!!! and of course, more Towlie! :parishilton:
shablagoo
SouthPark4Eva32

Postby SouthPark4Eva32 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:16 pm

People that should be more focused on should be.

Timmy :timmy:

Shelly :evil:

Bebe :D

and finally kenny without his HOOD! :unhoodedkenny:
KingHaysey

Postby KingHaysey » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Randy Marsh
I know I know there are loads of episodes starring him, but I mean c'mon, he's the greatest character ever
I Suffer from alcoholism. It's pretty bad.
Johnny_Scott

Postby Johnny_Scott » Thu May 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Kenny of course!!! (:
Angecael

Postby Angecael » Sat May 14, 2011 5:44 am

All of the goth kids.
And Portia, she was absolutely hilarious!
Falcornthehunter

Postby Falcornthehunter » Sat May 14, 2011 8:34 am

I need more little mushroom people of nova scotia better yet I would love an entire episode featuring them funny guys.
Jonny2by4

Postby Jonny2by4 » Tue May 17, 2011 7:20 pm

When Cartman is the focus of the show the episode turns out to be way funnier
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Thu May 26, 2011 7:21 am

The girls. All of them. My new theory as to why the boys never associate with the girls is because they're not hot enough.

Return to “Character Discussion”