When South Park Should End

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

RichardV1149

When South Park Should End

Postby RichardV1149 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:24 pm

:( Unfortunately I've been made aware South Park may end some day. I know right, who could've seen that coming. But I think the question is, when, honestly I've heard that people say it would end on the 15th Season. That I can assure you is wrong. What I can tell you is, during an interview with Trey Parker and Matt Stone, it was said they would end on the 17th Season. That may have been on the 13th Season, and they meant 17 more years, but that's 30 years! I can say that it will end in a movie, a spectacular movie, one that is unimaginable. It is difficult to think that such a good show would end. You have to think of it in a good way, if a show stays on the air for too long, it could end up like The Simpsons. So tell me this, when do you think it should end, and what kind of movie do you hope for?
Zazaban

Re: When South Park Should End

Postby Zazaban » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:46 pm

I personally think they should still try to do more seasons than The Simpsons, if just for the notability points. If not, season 19 would probably be a good place to end it.

At the very, very least I hope it ends up with more seasons than Family Guy.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
iggyman214

Postby iggyman214 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:11 pm

this makes me feel increadibly :( I wish my parents wouldn't block southpark, but i feel that southpark is increadible i would wish southpark would stop but that will come eventually whether it be from giant guinea pigs or from chef comming back and killing every one in southpark but I would hope it would end as a movie
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:49 pm

I have good news for you then: Matt and Trey have said that they do indeed intend to end it with a movie.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Tweeker_Steph

Postby Tweeker_Steph » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:46 am

That's great, but highly terrifying. What if they're already making plans for the movie now, which means they could be close to ending. *Spazzes out* If it ends, we'll just have to re-watch them over and over. Eventually we'll know the episodes word for word. Their jokes will fade. The popular ones will be over replayed.

GAH!
"My name is Craig Tucker. Last week was my birthday. My Grandma gave me a check for $100, I was sooooo happy. But then, four kids from school came to my house and said I should use my $100 to invest in becoming; A Peruvian Flute Band."
TJ248

Postby TJ248 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:21 am

[code][/code]Well in my opinion it should never end but it obviously will eventually however looking at a lot of really hilarious episodes most are based on current events, topics, celebrities, movies,ect my point is that there will always be current events in the real world that can be put humorously and with the fantastic and extremely comical minds of trey and matt those events can and will make a hell of an episode, I'm hoping for at least season 18 or 19 but i will still adore south park even if stopped at 17 and anything more than 20 is just gravy, really really great gravy and as for a movie I would choose 1 of 3 things choice 1) not a movie but a similar thing to imagination land so it's spread over several episodes 2) a long reconcile kind of thing where they remind us of the great songs and each main character at his/her best that kind of thing and finally 3) something so wacky so random but so hilarious that it blows our minds but I mean really crazy like going out on a big bang!!!!!!!!!!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:42 am

I don't have a set date in mind. I think that Matt and Trey should keep at it as long as they enjoy doing it, and feel like they can still deliver a good product to us. Cliche I know, but that's just how I feel.
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:31 am

Zazaban wrote:I personally think they should still try to do more seasons than The Simpsons, if just for the notability points.

And end up miserably like they did ?Oh no no,I say end it while you still have it!
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Tweeker_Steph

Postby Tweeker_Steph » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:58 pm

When they start losing their touch, that's when they should end it.
"My name is Craig Tucker. Last week was my birthday. My Grandma gave me a check for $100, I was sooooo happy. But then, four kids from school came to my house and said I should use my $100 to invest in becoming; A Peruvian Flute Band."
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:35 pm

It should never end! :lol: I only just got into it late last year, I want several more new seasons to enjoy. But I do love the idea of ending it with a movie. OMG they sooooo should. The animation and everything will look a lot better than BLU. It will be an epic movie.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Tweeker_Steph

Postby Tweeker_Steph » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 am

And they should give all the background characters a good part as well ;)

Like Tweek, Craig, Clyde, Token, Bebe, Red.

And maybe they could all have like magical powers or weapons...
Like Craig could have the power to make an Earthquake in the process of making Earth rise up and form a giant hand flipping people off.

.... OK That was my homosexual moment out of the way for the day
Southparkfan135

Postby Southparkfan135 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Well, I don't know. I heard they are planning to end it at season 15, but maybe there should be at least two seasons more. I hate to say it, but ther is number of the newest episodes are not that good, at least to me... :(
However, if there is ever going to be a last episode of South Park or a movie like they once said they planned to end a show. I expect something really awesome...
Sorry for my bad English...
Tweeker_Steph

Postby Tweeker_Steph » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Ah I think most of the episodes are funny. They've always had episodes that aren't that great, it's like that for every tv series.

I seriously don't want it to end, because they would never come back to it. :(
ElectroCrap

Postby ElectroCrap » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:01 pm

ha i cant really see this show ending unless M&T want it to. i think it will eventually end i mean how many ideas can they come up with before they rehash episodes? the human mind can only go so far. M&T also talk about how they dont like ripping stuff of or anything of the sort so if it gets to the point where they are ripping off older episodes then they will most likely end the series. however M&T are great at keeping the show fresh. despite the show being some what preachy i think it will have a good run. I hope they make more episodes like The List where the idea is simple and you see all the kids involved in the episode like 4th graders and all. just a simple idea can go a long way.
Tweeker_Steph

Postby Tweeker_Steph » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:01 pm

YEah I like the idea of something simple. M&T Always keep it fresh, because they base the show on current events, but you'll look back at them in years time and they won't actually be that funny anymore so. *Shrugs*

Return to “Character Discussion”