Has Cartman ever actually gotten you a bit angry?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

addictedtoblur314

Re: Has Cartman ever actually gotten you a bit angry?

Postby addictedtoblur314 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:37 am

Mostly i just shrug it off as a cartman thing, and i try not to let him get to me, though i mean, it does happen when i'm just like "shut the f*ck up cartman." Pee is one of those episodes that he makes me legit angry. oh and i want to punch him in "poor kid" when he's teasing that one kid. But i wasnt as angry at him in TPK than in Pee.

So the answer is yes. "pee."

Cartman makes me laugh really hard, roll my eyes, and also curse at the screen. But he IS a bit overused, though if he wasnt there...that would be bad for sp.

Although i do enjoy his revenge tactics. those are funny. And i love how he always ends of humiliating himself (TMI, cartman sucks) LOL
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:18 am

I can't say he has done much, if anything, to really piss me off. Cartman being a mean little ass is what he is. Who he is. And it makes him funny and a fav among fans. I love when he laughs and points at others because it's who he is and it's what other kids his age do already and while I hate bullying in schools, it adds to the realism. Kids tease. I'm sure there is something he's done I didn't find funny but I'll have to think on it.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Lex182

Postby Lex182 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Uh, maybe when he was making fun of that one really poor kid in "Poor Kid," simply because the kid just looked so sad.

I used to feel bad for Butters, but he's gotten his revenge plenty of times, so its okay.
BlakeF

Postby BlakeF » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 am

sometimes he has angered me, but that's Cartman. South Park would not be the same without him.

Return to “Character Discussion”