Stan and Wendy in season 15..

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

HippieHunter2011

Re: Stan and Wendy in season 15..

Postby HippieHunter2011 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Cristine478 wrote:you who think it is Kyle's girlfriend

In Season 2, Episode 12 (Clubhouses) Bebe had a crush on Kyle. However, in the end, Bebe broke up with Kyle (even though Kyle never knew about Bebe liking him, nor did he know that there was a "relationship" between them).

Not to say that there weren't clues about Bebe's crush. However, it can be said that Kyle didn't feel the same way.

But, in the end, Bebe thought they were boyfriend/girlfriend. Kyle, however, did not know about this, and the breakup scene (later in the episode) probably left him confused. She then chose to go out with Clyde.
Excelsior!
(I'm SUPER Serial...)
Cristine478

Postby Cristine478 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:37 pm

HippieHunter2011 wrote:

In Season 2, Episode 12 (Clubhouses) Bebe had a crush on Kyle. However, in the end, Bebe broke up with Kyle (even though Kyle never knew about Bebe liking him, nor did he know that there was a "relationship" between them).

Not to say that there weren't clues about Bebe's crush. However, it can be said that Kyle didn't feel the same way.

But, in the end, Bebe thought they were boyfriend/girlfriend. Kyle, however, did not know about this, and the breakup scene (later in the episode) probably left him confused. She then chose to go out with Clyde.

thanks for the tip but my question was who would be the next girlfriend of Kyle.
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
Rocky :)

Postby Rocky :) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Cristine478 wrote:
HippieHunter2011 wrote:

thanks for the tip but my question was who would be the next girlfriend of Kyle.

Most likely not Bebe then... I don't really think they're suited anyway. I think the most likely choice for Kyle out of the girls in the class is actually Wendy. But yeah that is never ever going to happen because of obvious reasons
♥ Stan, Randy and Tweek ♥
JVM

Postby JVM » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:16 am

Kyle's girlfriend is Rebecca Cotswolds from "Hooked on Monkey Phonics" (#313)

Unlike with Bebe, Kyle was the one with the crush on Rebecca, and she reciprocated the feelings.

However, she has not reappeared, even in the background, since the episode in question, though her brother Mark cameos on occasion.

Regardless, the fact is Kyle has had a love interest before, there's no reason to set a new one up. Tammy was introduced because she was vital to the storyline and provided a motivation for Kenny - that, and either Matt & Trey chose to retire Kelly without Toddy Walters or forgot her. (More likely the latter)

But Kyle has a fine motivation in Ike in many episodes and doesn't need a girlfriend for a motivation - there's no plot reason. So the only reason for Kyle to get a new girlfriend otherwise is humor.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Cristine478

Postby Cristine478 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:18 pm

If several comments and said that Wendy and Kyle have much in common may be a couple .... But Wendy is Stan's girlfriend.
I do not know .....
I love south park

Postby Rocky :) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:13 am

Cristine478 wrote:If several comments and said that Wendy and Kyle have much in common may be a couple .... But Wendy is Stan's girlfriend.
I do not know .....

A Kyle/Wendy pairing will never happen, and if season 15 is the last then I doubt that there will be any other romaantic pairings, apart from perhaps the continuation or discontinuation of Stan and Wendy's relationship
Cristine478

Postby Cristine478 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:52 pm

is a series, anything is possible
I do not support this relationship of Kyle and Wendy
I love south park
John_117

Postby John_117 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:16 pm

As of right now, Stan and Wendy seemed stronger than ever, but I could care less about their relationship.
Cristine478

Postby Cristine478 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:51 pm

You are right, better hope there's season 15 and we will see what will happen
I love south park
Hotcocoseeds

Postby Hotcocoseeds » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:43 am

Maybe there will be an episode of them introduce their parents each other at dinner at Stan's house. I would love to see their parents exact each other :lol:
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:38 am

Hotcocoseeds wrote:Maybe there will be an episode of them introduce their parents each other at dinner at Stan's house. I would love to see their parents exact each other :lol:

I get the feeling their parents know about each other and their kids' relationship. It seems to be something that has been going on for a while so I'm pretty sure the Marshes and Testaburgers are aware of it :)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Roudy

Postby Roudy » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:42 pm

I think that Stan and Wendy will still be together . I want them to be together and marry at the end. It would be, in my opinion, the most interesting.But I want to be and intrigue.They are very nice couple and I want to keep going. And I think that would be cool that Cartman falls in love with Wendy and then Stan And Cartman will be fighting. :D
Basically I want to be interesting.
Thank you for your attention!
Roudy 8)
Cristine478

Postby Cristine478 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:39 pm

after much time together, do not think the parents have not noticed
I love south park

Postby Rocky :) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:05 am

Stanluv25 wrote:
Hotcocoseeds wrote:Maybe there will be an episode of them introduce their parents each other at dinner at Stan's house. I would love to see their parents exact each other :lol:

I get the feeling their parents know about each other and their kids' relationship. It seems to be something that has been going on for a while so I'm pretty sure the Marshes and Testaburgers are aware of it :)

I think this would make an excellent episode... It a good amount of comedic content could be pulled from this idea. Plus it would be interesting to see how the parents interact. I'm already laughing at the thought of what Randy could get up to :)
Cristine478

Postby Cristine478 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:03 pm

that a good idea
I love south park

Return to “Character Discussion”