South Park characters in 10-20 years time

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Cristine478

Re: South Park characters in 10-20 years time

Postby Cristine478 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:59 pm

John_117 wrote:
John_117 wrote:I wouldn't jump forward so quickly, instead taking things one at a time.

In highschool, I could definitely see Stan abusing his social power and become an assh*le jock (the most popular guy), with Wendy the most popular girl, but a total bitch. Kyle could be either the nerd, also the assh*le jock, or both. For Cartman, I'd actually thing he'd turn out to become a kind person, muscular, and liked by everybody. And Kenny would become the loner and bullied and beat up everyday by Stan and his assh*le gang.

And then I could see these couples when they are 22:

1. Eric with Red
2. Kyle with Bebe
3. Stan with Wendy
4. Kenny with Kelly

1.Kyle and Bebe is unlikely to occur.

2.Stan and Wendy, well they are together.

3.Eric and Red, is 0% to occur

4.Kenny and Kelly, Kelly did not appear again. 0.01% is likely to occur
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
Rocky :)

Postby Rocky :) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:56 am

Hotcocoseeds wrote:
John_117 wrote:
John_117 wrote:I wouldn't jump forward so quickly, instead taking things one at a time.

In highschool, I could definitely see Stan abusing his social power and become an assh*le jock (the most popular guy), with Wendy the most popular girl, but a total bitch. Kyle could be either the nerd, also the assh*le jock, or both. For Cartman, I'd actually thing he'd turn out to become a kind person, muscular, and liked by everybody. And Kenny would become the loner and bullied and beat up everyday by Stan and his assh*le gang.

And then I could see these couples when they are 22:

1. Eric with Red
2. Kyle with Bebe
3. Stan with Wendy
4. Kenny with Kelly

Heidi and Cartman would be much better.

Agreed on the Heidi and Cartman
♥ Stan, Randy and Tweek ♥
Cristine478

Postby Cristine478 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:52 am

seriously ..... :) :)
I love south park
muscularmidget7

Postby muscularmidget7 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:56 am

Rocky :) wrote:What do you think any of the characters will be doing in a few years time? Including, occupations, hobbies, marriages, etc.

cartmen will be resposable for world war III
JVM

Postby JVM » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:02 am

Boys and girls, this ain't the pairing thread. Stan marries Wendy, that much is obvious. The rest you can debate all you want.

Cartman has no female love interests in the entire show with the very arguable exceptions of Wendy and Patty. Patty did not reciprocate the feelings and Wendy got over it. Therefore, it's unlikely should Cartman marry anyone it would be someone in the show. I used to support and write Heidi/Cartman, but there's really no canon basis for it. If anyone brings up the scene in "Follow That Egg!" I'll just point you to Cartman's note about it balancing to an A-.

Kenny and Kyle have both had multiple love interests, though Kyle did not reciprocate Bebe's feelings.

We have to keep in mind a LOT can happen between nine years old and twenty-nine years old to shape sexuality and desire. Kenny may "grow out" of his obsession with breasts and decide to pursue other interests and lose interest in women. On the opposite hand, Kenny could run into Kelly after not seeing her for years and run off with her and then they make sweet love down by the fire.

Mind you, Matt and Trey don't seem to be interested in pursuing the matter. We got our glimpse of the future in "My Future Self N' Me" (#617)
Cristine478

Postby Cristine478 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Yes, I already saw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I love south park

Postby Rocky :) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:12 am

JVM wrote:Boys and girls, this ain't the pairing thread. Stan marries Wendy, that much is obvious. The rest you can debate all you want.

Cartman has no female love interests in the entire show with the very arguable exceptions of Wendy and Patty. Patty did not reciprocate the feelings and Wendy got over it. Therefore, it's unlikely should Cartman marry anyone it would be someone in the show. I used to support and write Heidi/Cartman, but there's really no canon basis for it. If anyone brings up the scene in "Follow That Egg!" I'll just point you to Cartman's note about it balancing to an A-.

Kenny and Kyle have both had multiple love interests, though Kyle did not reciprocate Bebe's feelings.

We have to keep in mind a LOT can happen between nine years old and twenty-nine years old to shape sexuality and desire. Kenny may "grow out" of his obsession with breasts and decide to pursue other interests and lose interest in women. On the opposite hand, Kenny could run into Kelly after not seeing her for years and run off with her and then they make sweet love down by the fire.

Mind you, Matt and Trey don't seem to be interested in pursuing the matter. We got our glimpse of the future in "My Future Self N' Me" (#617)

True, a lot can happen in that time span, but I would like to think that the characters would keep some of the things that make them who they are. I still think it would be interesting to learn about how their lives change and how they'll turn out in a few years time.
Cristine478

Postby Cristine478 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Rocky :) wrote:
JVM wrote:Boys and girls, this ain't the pairing thread. Stan marries Wendy, that much is obvious. The rest you can debate all you want.

True, a lot can happen in that time span, but I would like to think that the characters would keep some of the things that make them who they are. I still think it would be interesting to learn about how their lives change and how they'll turn out in a few years time.

is just a program, there is no reason to say that it is impossible
I love south park

Postby Rocky :) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:29 am

Cristine478 wrote:
Rocky :) wrote:

is just a program, there is no reason to say that it is impossible

That is an excellent point
KennyRulzMyWorld

Postby KennyRulzMyWorld » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:58 am

High school: Stan, Kyle, and Kenny would finally ditch Cartman. They would play sports, get good grades, and be liked, but be nice to people. They would go out with girls. They probably won't try drugs, having good enough lives as it is. Cartman would try to spill their secrets, but no one would listen. Butters would be bullied to the point of insanity.

Adulthood: Stan and Kyle would follow their dads and become a geologist and a lawyer, respectively, and Stan would marry Wendy. IDK about Kyle, probably his high school girlfriend. Kenny would probably be a doctor, since he knows a lot about fatal accidents, and marry his high school girlfriend. He would probably insist that his old bed be moved into some spare bedroom in his new house with the door locked by a key around his neck. Cartman would probably not be accepted into any colleges and flunk out of high school to work drive-thru at a fast food joint, and try to travel back in time to tell himself to change, but fail epicly. (My Future self n Me) Butters, driven by insanity from high school, will go on previously mentioned killing spree. Whereabouts unknown.
ElectronicScrotum

Postby ElectronicScrotum » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:18 am

Zazaban wrote:Stan gives up trying some point during early adulthood and ends up getting a boring job, eventually turning into a clone of his father. He marries Wendy.

Cartman tries to become either an ad executive or a political campaign manager, or something else of that vein. Eventually gets fired and blacklisted. Conflict with Kyle intensifies over the years, until he becomes eerily at peace with the situation.

Kyle is a lawyer, with a child that is unsettlingly like Cartman, and married to a woman who changes the subject whenever that point gets brought up.

When I thought about this, this is exactly what comes to my mind except with some slightly different ideas.

Stan: The working class hero, and just like how his father taught him coming up with ridiculous and idiotic ideas on how to solve the worlds problems which save the day.

Cartman: Running for some political office as an extreme right wing republican manipulating masses as usual. Another one of his make 10 million dollar schemes. 10 million dollars of campaign money is missing and Cartman seems to be living it large and manipulates his way out of any accusation of using campaign money for personal gain.

Kyle: Yeah a lawyer, I can't think of any better ideas on that one. Probably ends up in a legal battle with Cartman one way or another.

Butters: A school teacher who can't control his classroom, and is always afraid of getting fired. Also a member of the school teachers for Cartman campaign.

Tweak: Can't handle the pressure of being an office manager.

Kenny: Ends up getting killed at work in an industrial accident.

Wendy: A nurse who is politically active and runs a anti-Cartman campaign. She is involved in a huge news scandal, in which Cartman denies, that she kicked Cartman's ass in the 4th grade.

Stan's Dad: Becomes a senile old man who complains a lot about the most ridiculous things that make absolutely no sense.

Jimmy: Followed his dream of becoming a stand-up comedian and is going to appear on the next roast.

Timmy: Timmy bllubllahalblah Timmy!

As for they're high school years I'd say they are still the same but just older. Still and always coming up with some idea where they end up in a foreign country or in outer space or something while trying to earn a buck.
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:34 am

The main characters enter the 5th grade.

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun May 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Well, if the mayan prophecy does come true, they'll be dead by next year.
Can't we all just get along?
andrea11

Postby andrea11 » Tue May 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Well this is what i see happening:
Cartman- Becomes extremely sucessful as a political figure or CEO and (as if this would be a surprise) abuses his power at any chance he gets. I can't see him being in a relationship unless he makes some sort of profit from it... Turns out hes big boned after all and is just a tall, muscular guy.
Kyle- Takes up his fathers practice. Kyle and Stan remain Super Best Friends. While Cartman always treats him like crap, Kyle becomes his lawyer and brings them a bit closer. Settles down with a nice Jewish girl and has a content life.
Stan- Marries Wendy but has strong romantic interest in Kyle. He never admits it because he doesn't want to put their friendship in jepordy. Has a respectable job and is well liked in the community. Looks for every excuse in the book to put Randy in a nursing home.
Kenny- Ends up moving away from Colorado. Is quite the ladies man due to his charisma and good looks. Never commits to anything. Dies (for good) in some weird, ironic way in his late 30's-early 40's.
Butters- Always remains confused about his sexuality and has a huge thing for Cartman. He devolps a split personality, one side of him a sweet, innocent guy and the other a slightly psychotic and vengeful person because of all of the torment he went through as a kid.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Sun May 22, 2011 7:32 pm

I'm just gonna say that Stan and Kenny end up becoming NBA superstar shooting guards (for the Pacers and Nuggets, respectively). (Kenny's unmarried still, but more well-rounded than his parents and is dating...Wendy, a very successful and talented Hollywood actress, and Stan's married...to someone he met during his college days at the University of Colorado. No, she's not from South Park. She's from, uh, Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, or something.)

Kyle starts out as a highly successful lawyer and therefore acts as the agent for both Stan and Kenny, mainly as a favor to both of them, but he decides he'd rather be a sports agent full-time so he sets up his own firm.

Cartman's, uh, the warden of some jail. He and Kyle somehow finally reconcile and become good friends after some, um, tragic thing that happens. (I don't know. I couldn't come up with anything.)

Also, Butters channels his "dark side into something positive" and grows up to become the franchise quarterback of some random NFL team after it is discovered during junior high/middle school that he's got a huge arm and perfect timing...or something like that. Kyle becomes his agent after about five years and gets Butters a lucrative nine-year deal worth nearly $140 million to go home and play for Denver. Butters eventually wins the Super Bowl with the Broncos and is named the game's MVP. He retires soon after winning his second-straight Lombardi Trophy with the Broncos. (In other words, his life turns out to mirror the life of John Elway.)
Last edited by GeminiShamrock on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.

Return to “Character Discussion”