Kenny as Mysterion.

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Lonelyginger
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:42 am

Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby Lonelyginger » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:37 am

Well when the first Coon episode came on the air and we all saw Mysterion, I thought "That's got to be Kenny!" since he haven't so much atention lately. But I had my doubhts about it since we almost never really got a clue of that Kenny might have been Mysterion (exept of all teory Prfessor Chaos had about who might be this unknown super hero. And the picture of Mysterion in Kenny's locker.) because it could easily have been someone random which we would be like "OMG! It was him?! Dude!!" when we found out

So when the last episodes of The Coon and friends came on the air I was litterly shocked but actually not supriced of who Mysterion actually was. And that he was using his "power" by killing him self when he was in danger to get away, and wake up in his bed the next morning!

I don't know what you guys did but I couldn't breathe after I had seen the Coon episodes. Really awesome dudes! Looking foroward to Season 15 now :)
This wasen't much replying on, but just wanted to share my "oppinion" about this matter :)
Cristine478
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby Cristine478 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:02 am

well as explain the trilogy coon. if I like the episodes, but this would be a fact because we know that mysterion is kenny. if you wanted to talk about the curse of kenny I recommend that you put another title to this forum
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
JVM
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:34 am

Re: Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby JVM » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:08 am

I always hoped Kenny was Mysterion, dearly so, because Kenny's been my favorite character for quite a while. In my fanfic "Mysterion Returns" Kenny was revealed briefly, though I left it ambiguous. (Mysterion later appears while Kenny is present.)

I did not expect them to actually make it Kenny. I expected it to be Clyde simply because it's rare for Matt and Trey to use Kenny really, so it seemed more plausible to me for them to pick Clyde. Hell I even edited an old fanfic to specifically remove a mention of Kenny as Mysterion.

Nonetheless, I was jumping on the f*ckin' bed when Kyle said "Dude Kenny, ch-chill out."
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Lonelyginger
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:42 am

Re: Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby Lonelyginger » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:19 pm

You maybe right Christine. Didn't think it would be so "important" :) Kenny's curse isn't actually my point in this "message".
I agree with you JVM, didn't think Kenny would get this kind of important role in the series. I thought it would be Clyde to. When I saw the first episodes of the Coon and Friends I thought Mintberry Crunsh was Kenny (because he was blond and had kind of a puberty voice :p We don't really see the character who is Mintberry Crunsh.
Cristine478
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby Cristine478 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:29 pm

:| :| Well, I did not move from topic
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
JVM
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:34 am

Re: Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby JVM » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Lonelyginger wrote:You maybe right Christine. Didn't think it would be so "important" :) Kenny's curse isn't actually my point in this "message".
I agree with you JVM, didn't think Kenny would get this kind of important role in the series. I thought it would be Clyde to. When I saw the first episodes of the Coon and Friends I thought Mintberry Crunsh was Kenny (because he was blond and had kind of a puberty voice :p We don't really see the character who is Mintberry Crunsh.

That was the point, I think, to deliberately make fans think Mint-Berry Crunch is Kenny.

Bradley was chosen for the reason specifically as he is the only child character in the series to have the same golden-blonde hair as Kenny. All other blondes have yellow hair.

Also note Mint-Berry Crunch speaks very little in "Coon 2: Hindsight" (#1411) though he plays significant roles in the second and third parts - just as how Kenny usually speaks very little in regular episodes.

Then of course there's the whole glass of water thing.

But yeah, Bradley's only spoken three or four times prior to these episodes, and like Kevin Stoley and Francis, he's one of the minor characters who's voice has not been entirely consistent. (Though Kevin's hasn't changed again since season nine, and his newer voice is true to his original in the second.)
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Lonelyginger
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:42 am

Re: Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby Lonelyginger » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Hehe, exactly DVM! That's what I thought/meant about this "matter". Kenny's voice kind of change from Bigger Longer & Uncut, episode 807 The Jeffersons and 1103 Lice Capades. I believe it's like you say to confuse people who are watching. :)
i'mnot203177
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Re: Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby i'mnot203177 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:28 am

i heard his real voice when he yelled come back! it sounded like his real voice seriously.
Lonelyginger
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:42 am

Re: Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby Lonelyginger » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:46 pm

i'mnot203177 wrote:i heard his real voice when he yelled come back! it sounded like his real voice seriously.



Hehe :D
shanegairson
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Re: Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby shanegairson » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:48 pm

i thought it was kenny as well until i saw a seen with clyde sleeping in class about five minuets into the first coon episode cartman yells at him to wake up. i thought why would he be sleeping in class unless he had been up all night the night before kicking ass as mysterion, but i guess cartman was just boring him lol
JVM
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:34 am

Re: Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby JVM » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:21 am

i'mnot203177 wrote:i heard his real voice when he yelled come back! it sounded like his real voice seriously.

Wouldn't quite call that his real voice, but yeah, he drops some of the whisper and hoarseness, but mind you, he's still screaming at Cthulhu - it's not his normal conversational voice.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
twang1512
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 12:24 am

Re: Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby twang1512 » Fri May 13, 2011 1:02 am

well, kenny's real voice is very high pitched... and kenny is laso much mor mature as mysterion than he is himself, and its funny when kenny goes home and jus commits suicide lol :unhoodedkenny: :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :D
NeuroHeart
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Re: Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby NeuroHeart » Fri May 13, 2011 1:42 am

Mysterion is probably my favorite character. I like Kenny when he's being Kenny, but I adore him as Mysterion. It really is like a whole other character, because he behaves a bit differently and of course we can understand what he's saying. I hope we get to see more of him.
I actually missed part of that episode, where they first said it was Kenny. I tuned in right as he was saying, "I can't die" and talking about people seeing him at school and going, "Oh, hey Kenny" and I lost my sh*t, I thought that was so awesome.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Ex1lepr0
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Re: Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri May 13, 2011 1:47 am

Kenny is my favorite character so I was really happy when they made him Mysterion. I'm looking forward to new episodes with him in it. 8)
Can't we all just get along?
Zazaban
Posts: 3280
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:32 am

Re: Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby Zazaban » Tue May 17, 2011 5:21 pm

NeuroHeart wrote:Mysterion is probably my favorite character. I like Kenny when he's being Kenny, but I adore him as Mysterion. It really is like a whole other character, because he behaves a bit differently and of course we can understand what he's saying. I hope we get to see more of him.
I actually missed part of that episode, where they first said it was Kenny. I tuned in right as he was saying, "I can't die" and talking about people seeing him at school and going, "Oh, hey Kenny" and I lost my sh*t, I thought that was so awesome.

That was the big reveal, believe it or not. Very Matt/Trey-style move.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest