Kenny as Mysterion.

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

NeuroHeart

Re: Kenny as Mysterion.

Postby NeuroHeart » Tue May 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Zazaban wrote:
NeuroHeart wrote:Mysterion is probably my favorite character. I like Kenny when he's being Kenny, but I adore him as Mysterion. It really is like a whole other character, because he behaves a bit differently and of course we can understand what he's saying. I hope we get to see more of him.
I actually missed part of that episode, where they first said it was Kenny. I tuned in right as he was saying, "I can't die" and talking about people seeing him at school and going, "Oh, hey Kenny" and I lost my sh*t, I thought that was so awesome.

That was the big reveal, believe it or not. Very Matt/Trey-style move.

I thought the big reveal was when Kyle said, "Whoa, Kenny, chill out." a bit before that. I think that Mysterion referring to himself as Kenny was actually a better reveal; I'm glad i saw it that way first.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Thu May 26, 2011 6:53 am

Lonelyginger wrote:Well when the first Coon episode came on the air and we all saw Mysterion, I thought "That's got to be Kenny!" since he haven't so much atention lately. But I had my doubhts about it since we almost never really got a clue of that Kenny might have been Mysterion (exept of all teory Prfessor Chaos had about who might be this unknown super hero. And the picture of Mysterion in Kenny's locker.) because it could easily have been someone random which we would be like "OMG! It was him?! Dude!!" when we found out

So when the last episodes of The Coon and friends came on the air I was litterly shocked but actually not supriced of who Mysterion actually was. And that he was using his "power" by killing him self when he was in danger to get away, and wake up in his bed the next morning!

I don't know what you guys did but I couldn't breathe after I had seen the Coon episodes. Really awesome dudes! Looking foroward to Season 15 now :)
This wasen't much replying on, but just wanted to share my "oppinion" about this matter :)
It was mutual here. I had a feeling it was Kenny the first time, and Coon 2: Hindsight helped narrow down the candidates to the point where, when my sister was having me try to match up everyone in the car, I said "Kenny? ...Probably Mysterion." But I never suspected that his Kennypowers would come into play.

Postby ingleburt » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:11 am

In the Coon and Friends episodes my friend and I actually placed bets on the characters. We both could tell who the Coon, Toolshed, Human Kite, Mysterion, Iron Maiden, and Tupperware were. Neither of us knew who Mintberry Crunch was, because Butters was Professor Chaos. I lost because I thought the Mosquito was Craig and not Clyde, but it was well worth the money. It was fun having people come to my house just to watch South Park.
Finally, I can say-

Return to “Character Discussion”