More Kenny in Season 15 plz?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyKicksAss

More Kenny in Season 15 plz?

Postby KennyKicksAss » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:11 pm

I think it's safe to say that Kenny has a pretty big fanbase, even on facebook his page has more than a million likes while the other 3 main boys have around 700,000 each. Kenny is loved and personally I hope season 15 is rich in glorious Kenny episodes. So post whatever epic Kennyness you would like to see in season 15!
I'd like to see him:
- hang out with teenagers for an episode and do crazy teenage stuff
- meet an obsessive Kenny fangirl (I'm not sure how that would work but it'd be hella cool)
- try and get information out of the goths about the cult of Cthulu or try and prove his death to his friends
- start being best friends with Cartman and team up on crazy plans or something
- go out with a girlfriend who kills him all the time
- start a relationship with Liane Cartman
- party with Charlie Sheen
- start talking to demons and have everyone think he's nuts
- become a muffled rapper
- start some kind of immortal competition with Jesus
- become the angel of death

IDK, we need more Kenny randomness :D Yes? No?

BTW sorry if this should've been posted in another thread, just thought this should be specific to Kenny in season 15. :unhoodedkenny:
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
BRMBug

Re: More Kenny in Season 15 plz?

Postby BRMBug » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:37 pm

(hi sweetie)

Yes, I gagree whole-heartedly. I especially think he needs to be WINNING with Chuck Shen.
Cristine478

Postby Cristine478 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:26 pm

most think that Kenny is not a main character (not that I support this) but has not shown a major role (not counting the mysterion). should have more episodes, but we note that the other guys have a more important role (especially Cartman). one of the things that most fans have is the classic scene in which dies in every episode, from the Season 7 there occurred only in a few episodes.
Another thing is what most "fangirls" like his face is only seen in 2 or 3 episodes, not what will happen with the season 15. I just waiting to he take greater role.

I like your ideas for season 15.

DO NOT THINK that I am criticizing KENNY FANS
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
hannahjoo

Postby hannahjoo » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:38 pm

I would LOVE to see Kenny rapper! With his opera backround, he'd totally kick ass and it would be cool to see the music come full circle! Also, he's way more BA than Kanye West.

Kenny's frickin sweet, but bringing him out more could also be a good excuse to play on some of the more obscure characters (I imagine an episode centered around Kenny trying to cop a feel on Bebe would be hilarious.) That would be super, thanks for asking.

I'm so freaking excited about the new season it's almost unhealthy. Let's all freeze ourselves until the 27th.
Strainj

Postby Strainj » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:37 pm

I definetly would like to see more Kenny , but while i was watching "Mysterion Rises" & "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" I got a sneaking suspicion that they're gonna kill Kenny...again
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:29 am

More Kenny would be cool but I don't think it will happen. They love using Cartman, Randy, and Butters more than anything. :roll: And I dont wanna sound mean but I think most of your Kenny episode ideas are a lil' random and probably won't happen. I think Kenny getting it on with Liane Cartman is going way far.

And sooooo don't want them to do anything about Sheen since I could care less about him!! It seems like such an obvious thing for them to do. Please PLEASE don't mention Sheen Matt and Trey, he is old news that was never interesting!!! :o

sorry.... anyway...
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:52 am

He's been getting a steadily increasing level of attention in recent seasons, so there very well might be.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:24 am

He's gonna dieh. And then come back next episode, and not mention that the other guys don't remember him dying.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Bradman1978

Postby Bradman1978 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:41 pm

I'd like more Kenny too. It's kinda sad that he only gets one eps a year more or less.

Personally I want on eps about his whole family espiecally his sibling(s) Kevin and his sister that was only seen once. :zombiekenny:
JVM

Postby JVM » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:32 am

I think the mystery behind Kenny is what has given him such a fanbase. M&T are even aware of it - there are a lot of times in the past few seasons where Cartman or Stan will say something to Kenny with no response.

Kenny averages one episode a season - not an impressive statistic, since Wendy, Randy and Jimmy can also put forward that claim. And Garrison could have until recently.

Kenny's deaths won't be revisited, ever. "Coon vs. Coon and Friends" pretty much confirmed that.

Now what I want to see is KENNY'S FAMILY godammit. I want to see them interact as a family unit the way the Marshes, Stotches and Broflovskis have multiple times. We've gotten quite a few glimpses but never a real episode - what's Stuart like when he's not drunk? What's Kenny's mom's real name*? What's Kevin's personality? Why are they really so poor?

* - We use Carol as fans, but Carol's a throwaway name and would probably be changed.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:58 am

Would LOVE to see some more unhooded Kenny (hopefully with voice)
Stan and Kyle :)
shanegairson

Postby shanegairson » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:00 pm

idk how kenny would be involved in this but matt and trey need i repeat NEED to do an episode about the earthquake in japan that could be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO f*cking FUNNY. "OH NO ITS GODZILLA"
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:25 am

JVM: Yes, it would be great to have a look into the Mc Cormicks in a way we never have before. You are right, we see into the Marsh, Cartman, Broflovski, Stotch home all the time and we know how the kids are around their parents and siblings. But we don't get that with them.

I don't think Mrs. McCormick's first name will change. It's been Carol for so long now, why change??
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
KennyRulzMyWorld

Postby KennyRulzMyWorld » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:10 am

I'm a Kenny fan and I think that would be awesome! BTW sorry if my profile pic is the NOOB one, I tried to change it. Anyway, looking forward to more Kenny!
:assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny:
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:19 am

^ It's never been Carol. I've been one of the main people spreading that name. It's based on a vague line in "Cripple Fight" where Stuart mentions his wife being involved in scouts somehow, and Mr. Grazier replies "Carol manages a Girl scout troop in..." or something. It's pretty ambiguous who's wife it is. But since the name's been passed for Stan's mother, Kyle's mother, and Butter's mother, it's fair to use.

In the show, her name's never been spoken, it's always been Mrs. McCormick. Even Mary Kay Bergman referred to her as such in an interview in 1999.

The name Peggy was pretty widely used for the first few seasons, and then during 2000 or so the name Susan caught on for a while. Around 2006 the name Carol spread, and that's how it's been since. I remember being the one to add that to the McCormick family Wikipedia page back when they had one.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.

Return to “Character Discussion”