The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S23

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Perfumecandy

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby Perfumecandy » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:10 am

Is it just me or do Matt and Trey attempt to torture Kyle in a disgusting way (Ex: Humancentipad) :lol:
I'm a ultimate fan of Stan Marsh/Eric Cartman
I support StanxCartman ~~~
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:39 am

^ They do. Kyle's just there to have weird things happen to (other than Butters) and for Cartman to hate. Each character has changed a little since the beginning..
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:23 am

I definitely do not like the way Kyle turned out. He used to be pissed off and a dick, while at the same time kind-hearted and smart. Now he's just a punching bag. 8)
Can't we all just get along?
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:18 am

^ haha so true. Now Stan is becoming too smart for his own good. Uhh, let's get back to Kyle having straight A's again can we?? It annoys me when he is used as the punching bag/character who has to go threw the worst of something or another. I hate when things like that are to be expected from him now. :roll:

Haa, I love that line.
Hydroleaf

Postby Hydroleaf » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:17 am

Yeah, Kyle does receive more negative treatment recently. It's like something Beyond the Impossible in crappy-ness happens to him once every season. He's capable of being used in other ways besides the Butt Monkey role, though, but he's more commonly hurt anyway.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:08 am

Anyone else see him smiling at cartman?
kyle hurts people and is hurt himself =/
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:26 am

I can`t see a strong friendship forming between Kyle and Cartman,
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:12 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47947

- If you are a Kyle fan, chances are his friendship with Stan has played a key role in how you have viewed him. Without Stan, Kyle is lessened. Kyle fans, unite! Save our Stan!
That's how it's down here on the farm!
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:22 pm

I was thinking if Kyle is now friends with Cartman will he influence Kyle to start being less "moral" like, we saw abit of that in the crack baby episode.I just hope that Stan is back with the 4 in the next episode come October.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:26 pm

James--76 wrote:I can`t see a strong friendship forming between Kyle and Cartman,

Second. They're just friends out of necessity, I doubt it'll be a cornerstone of the show.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Wow Kyle...Stan stood by you in Cherokee Hair Tampons, You have 0 Friends, Cartmanland, the list goes on and on. And then you abandon him not once, but now twice. Some friend you are... :(
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:Wow Kyle...Stan stood by you in Cherokee Hair Tampons, You have 0 Friends, Cartmanland, the list goes on and on. And then you abandon him not once, but now twice. Some friend you are... :(

Now, now, Stan's bailed on Kyle quite a few times as well. Let us not forget the shear dickery that was directed at Kyle during South Park is Gay!
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:27 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:Wow Kyle...Stan stood by you in Cherokee Hair Tampons, You have 0 Friends, Cartmanland, the list goes on and on. And then you abandon him not once, but now twice. Some friend you are... :(

Now, now, Stan's bailed on Kyle quite a few times as well. Let us not forget the shear dickery that was directed at Kyle during South Park is Gay!

Very true. I'm just trying to point out that sometimes, they are not as close of friends as some people think. It could just be that since they're so young, they see little need to support one another. I have a best friend who stood by me even in my own phase of cynicism following my parent's dicorce. In some ways, they just don't seem like BFF's.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:33 am

I was thinking the same exact thing. Sure Stan has bailed on Kyle before, but the majority of the time it's Kyle and Stan is always the one left behind going 'But Kyle... you're my best friend.'

I like to think... perhaps before Stan moved, Kyle told him something along the lines like: Dude, you're still my best friend, but I can't be around you right now. I'll try to do what I can to get you over your cynicism but for now, we need time apart.

and don't get me started on Kyle and Cartman. I almost feel like going to M&T: do you not know your characters?! There is no way they can be friends after all that has happened. They can never drop things between them, it is always war. Kyle cannot find Cartman a replacement for Stan. And Cartman cannot find Kyle his replacement for Stan. So that one scene together with them is very.... wrong. :cartmanangry:

Haa, I love that line.
CCCPkiller

Postby CCCPkiller » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:59 am

Stanluv25 wrote:

I was thinking the same exact thing. Sure Stan has bailed on Kyle before, but the majority of the time it's Kyle and Stan is always the one left behind going 'But Kyle... you're my best friend.'

I like to think... perhaps before Stan moved, Kyle told him something along the lines like: Dude, you're still my best friend, but I can't be around you right now. I'll try to do what I can to get you over your cynicism but for now, we need time apart.

and don't get me started on Kyle and Cartman. I almost feel like going to M&T: do you not know your characters?! There is no way they can be friends after all that has happened. They can never drop things between them, it is always war. Kyle cannot find Cartman a replacement for Stan. And Cartman cannot find Kyle his replacement for Stan. So that one scene together with them is very.... wrong. :cartmanangry:

The part with kyle and cartman becoming friends could be leading to the return of stan....he could get jealous....or maybe after awhile....he comes back to find kyle being a moral-less a**hole like cartman, and goes on this huge quest like thing to make him back to normal, kind of like cartman land, on,y instead of to beat a sickness, he needs to make him not be a "cartman"
Kenny McCormick is 10x better than you, and me.
God D**n MONGORIANS!

Return to “Character Discussion”