The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S23

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Okay, I have come to the conclusion I do not like Kyle right now. After "You're Getting Old" what he did was not right. Stan's parents divorced, he moved, his view of the world changed, and Kyle can't be there for him. Right when Stan needs Kyle more than ever he turns his back on him. After all Stan has done for him he doesn't have the balls to be there for his best friend. That pisses me off.

Ya it's just a cartoon but really... Kyle, Stan needs you. Don't think about yourself and how unfun Stan makes things, think about how your friend must be feeling right now. Grrr... it bothers me. :|
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 am

Stanluv25 wrote:Okay, I have come to the conclusion I do not like Kyle right now. After "You're Getting Old" what he did was not right. Stan's parents divorced, he moved, his view of the world changed, and Kyle can't be there for him. Right when Stan needs Kyle more than ever he turns his back on him. After all Stan has done for him he doesn't have the balls to be there for his best friend. That pisses me off.

Ya it's just a cartoon but really... Kyle, Stan needs you. Don't think about yourself and how unfun Stan makes things, think about how your friend must be feeling right now. Grrr... it bothers me. :|

Kyle couldn't be there for Stan, Stan can't hear a word he says anyways.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:Okay, I have come to the conclusion I do not like Kyle right now. After "You're Getting Old" what he did was not right. Stan's parents divorced, he moved, his view of the world changed, and Kyle can't be there for him. Right when Stan needs Kyle more than ever he turns his back on him. After all Stan has done for him he doesn't have the balls to be there for his best friend. That pisses me off.

Excellent point. I'm really wondering HOW they will get Stan out of his slump, but Kyle won't be able to save him this time. At the same time, Kyle has given up on Stan before, the best example being in Raisins.
Can't we all just get along?
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:15 am

Is Kyle, like, the main character now? Unless it was always Cartman and I was too busy hating him to notice?

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:

True. And we never really heard what Kyle told him because Stan started to hear crap. But seeing how depressed Stan is now, I really doubt Kyle is putting up an effort to helping him. He never puts in as much effort as Stan does in their friendship when things go sour. I am still mad at him.

Haa, I love that line.
HidanXKyBeXOXO

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:37 am

Big-Will you have a lot of stuff. I couldn't find the right word... Anywho... Kyle is my favorite, don't call him a Jew Rat that's racist. Kyle is also very smart, and generous, I mean, for being Jewish, and I think he and Bebe make a good couple. Fyi. Imma' kinda' shut up before a Rant happens... Umm that's all imma' say... Remember... Watch for the Squirrels!
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:36 am

Stanluv25 wrote:True. And we never really heard what Kyle told him because Stan started to hear crap. But seeing how depressed Stan is now, I really doubt Kyle is putting up an effort to helping him. He never puts in as much effort as Stan does in their friendship when things go sour. I am still mad at him.

What's worse is that Kyle turned into a pillar of crap in front of him. There's nothing Kyle could do to make up with him after that, so it's a waste of time being mad at Kyle.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:47 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:True. And we never really heard what Kyle told him because Stan started to hear crap. But seeing how depressed Stan is now, I really doubt Kyle is putting up an effort to helping him. He never puts in as much effort as Stan does in their friendship when things go sour. I am still mad at him.

What's worse is that Kyle turned into a pillar of crap in front of him. There's nothing Kyle could do to make up with him after that, so it's a waste of time being mad at Kyle.

True but does Kyle know Stan sees him as crap? I just know there is a way Stan will get better and the best way for that to happen is with the help of his friends. I'm still mad at Kyle XD

Haa, I love that line.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:55 pm

^^Well, loyalties fluctuate quite a bit when you're ten. I think we should stop being angry, and instead, speculate on how Stan will be saved.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:19 am

^ Well we shall see if Kyle really is ignoring Stan or said a big 'Eff you' come Oct. I am speculating what will happen next now. I really wanna do my own version of what might happen like other people have done so I'm really trying to decide what it might be. Hm... how on earth could Stan get over his cynicism??

Haa, I love that line.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Normally, I would suggest listening to Queen, but he probably thinks that's sh*t too...
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:18 am

Wrong topic, kids.

Let me rephrase my question: is Kyle the main character of the show for the rest of the season?

Postby T101 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:47 pm

kinda love Kyle as he reminds me of me, then again i dont wanna get into all this not helping stan stuff, but i guess what is, is and all that ;)
pipiscute

Postby pipiscute » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:20 pm

T101 wrote:kinda love Kyle as he reminds me of me, then again i dont wanna get into all this not helping stan stuff, but i guess what is, is and all that ;)

I agree with you. I can relate myself with a few of the characters I'm calm like pip, I hate when people mock my belifes like kyle, I'm nervose around people I like like stan, and i make fun of people like cartmen. :lol:
T101

Postby T101 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:50 pm

pipiscute wrote:
T101 wrote:kinda love Kyle as he reminds me of me, then again i dont wanna get into all this not helping stan stuff, but i guess what is, is and all that ;)

I agree with you. I can relate myself with a few of the characters I'm calm like pip, I hate when people mock my belifes like kyle, I'm nervose around people I like like stan, and i make fun of people like cartmen. :lol:

Aww! hehe thats cute lol :) love when Kyle calls Cartman a fatass makes me smile everytime lol

Return to “Character Discussion”