The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S23

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

peaches123

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby peaches123 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:09 pm

The Silver Banana wrote:Is Kyle, like, the main character now? Unless it was always Cartman and I was too busy hating him to notice?

I'm pretty sure that Cartmans been the main attraction for the show for a while now. The only reason that Kyle and Stan were so alike was because Kyle always hung around him and copied his leadership qualities. But in Crack Baby Athletic Association, do you remember Kyle started acting like Cartman because he had started leading the group?

And Stan nor Kenny, the second and third best characters on the show, (first is Kyle :D) haven't even had any episodes about them. Well Stan has, but it was all devoted to getting rid of him. And all Kyle's episodes recently involve Cartman in some way, which irritates me, as I hate Cartman.

I used to be the biggest Kyle fan around, but that always happens to my favourite characters, in any show- they always die or become punching bags. It's a shame because had a lot of good character development, and he was likeable.

Sorry- this is quite long, I'll wrap it up by saying that- yes, I think they might just get rid of Stan, but Cartman won't stay friends with Kyle. The THREE reasons people watch the show is:
Kyle and Cartmans hilarious rivalry.
Kyle and Stans friendship.
And Kenny's dying/perverted ways!

Alternatively, the next episode might have absolutely nothing to do with Stan, and so we'll be put on suspense for yet another week.
...MEEP...

Postby 203177 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:56 pm

i dont want kyle and cartman to be friends. its doesnt make sense to me at all. they alwayds fight too much.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:05 am

Kyle has had a lot of screen time so far in s 15. But that doesn't make him the main character. All the boys are but the show has always focused on Cartman and Stan above all the others. And I don't see that changing. I know they won't get rid of Stan. It's really sad to think you think they would... Stan has just hit his midlife crisis a bit too soon in his young life. But he shall be back in 15B. I love him too much to think he's gone for good or has 'died' or been written out.

Anyway, this is the Kyle thread so I'll stop XD
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:49 am

Kyle really needs a new role. He seems to be doing the same things over and over, particularly a role as a punching bag (HumancentIpad). I liked him much more in the older episodes, and when he's with Ike. Being an older brother, I can relate to him in episodes like Dead Celebrities. I like the older brother Kyle more than the punching bag Kyle.
Can't we all just get along?
James--76

Postby James--76 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Being an older brother, I can relate to him in episodes like Dead Celebrities. I like the older brother Kyle more than the punching bag Kyle.

Yeah hope Kyle gets roles in 15b like he had in Christmas in Canada, Ikes wee wee & Miss teacher bangs a boy. I like those episodes where he acts as the older responsible brother.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
William Drive

Postby William Drive » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:25 am

i think Kyle might get a girl friend sometime, i mean hes never had one and neither has cartman.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:41 am

William Drive wrote:i think Kyle might get a girl friend sometime, i mean hes never had one and neither has cartman.

Kyle had the home schooled girl (Rebecca), back in Season 3, "Hooked on Monkey Phonics".
William Drive

Postby William Drive » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:11 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:
William Drive wrote:i think Kyle might get a girl friend sometime, i mean hes never had one and neither has cartman.

Kyle had the home schooled girl (Rebecca), back in Season 3, "Hooked on Monkey Phonics".

dude they didn't do anything but kiss once, that doesn't make anyone a girl friend.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:33 pm

William Drive wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:

dude they didn't do anything but kiss once, that doesn't make anyone a girl friend.

He seemed dedicated with her until she became a whore. Plus Bebe was his girlfriend for Clubhouses, though the feelings were 1 sided
William Drive

Postby William Drive » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:58 pm

them kissing once doesn't mean they were boy friend and girl friend more like they liked each other in money phonics and bebe liked Kyle in treehouses, that doesn't mean they had a relationship bebe just thought so.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:32 am

Kyle never had feelings for Bebe so she was never his girlfriend. And ya, one kiss doesn't automatically make someone your date.

Am I really the only one here who wants to keep the kids kids and not give them girlfriends/boyfriends?? :roll: I mean what's the reason?

Haa, I love that line.
UhhIDontKnow

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:49 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:Wow Kyle...Stan stood by you in Cherokee Hair Tampons, You have 0 Friends, Cartmanland, the list goes on and on. And then you abandon him not once, but now twice. Some friend you are... :(

It sounds like Kyle is about to say "we'll just find you..." when Stan starts to see/hear poop. I bet he was trying to say "we'll just find you another doctor to get rid of your cynicism", which would mean he didn't give up. Stan just couldn't let the advice reach him in the sh*tty state he's in.
William Drive

Postby William Drive » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:46 am

Stanluv25 wrote:Kyle never had feelings for Bebe so she was never his girlfriend. And ya, one kiss doesn't automatically make someone your date.

Am I really the only one here who wants to keep the kids kids and not give them girlfriends/boyfriends?? :roll: I mean what's the reason?

i just think Stan and Kyle should not really Kenny and Cartman.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:45 am

^ I don't think any of the kids should. Kids this age don't even know the feelings of romance yet. I find it all silly really. :roll:

Haa, I love that line.
William Drive

Postby William Drive » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:33 am

Stanluv25 wrote:^ I don't think any of the kids should. Kids this age don't even know the feelings of romance yet. I find it all silly really. :roll:

thats what trey parker wanted to do, most kids that age don't curse either or do that stuff they do, if they made like they should act south park would'nt be south park.

Return to “Character Discussion”