The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S20

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

BeKKaDK

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby BeKKaDK » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:07 pm

I really like Kenny. Especially because he was Mysterion!
MeKenny

Postby MeKenny » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:56 am

Dude, I like Kenny too, but you seriously need to chill out.[/quote]

No I am actually as poor as him annd I have too. I am also Blonde. You need to chiill out. Make way for the ultimate Kenny fan, MeKenny! :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny:
dusty506

Postby dusty506 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:16 am

MeKenny wrote:Dude, I like Kenny too, but you seriously need to chill out.

No I am actually as poor as him annd I have too. I am also Blonde. You need to chiill out. Make way for the ultimate Kenny fan, MeKenny! :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny:[/quote]
Holy SH!T... lol
:unhoodedkenny: :zombiekenny:
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:20 am

MeKenny wrote:Dude, I like Kenny too, but you seriously need to chill out.

No I am actually as poor as him annd I have too. I am also Blonde. You need to chiill out. Make way for the ultimate Kenny fan, MeKenny! :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny:[/quote]

Hence my point. We both like Kenny, chill out. Listen to some Chakra, do some meditation, take a chill pill. Just be cool man. 8)
Can't we all just get along?
MeKenny

Postby MeKenny » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:28 pm

I am sorry but that is how I have to live all the 4 seasons. Im not chilling out BASTARDS!!!! :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :zombiekenny: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :assface: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny:
dusty506

Postby dusty506 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:39 am

As Stan would say.... "Holy sh*t dude"

Edit: Also

There have been a few times that Kenny has died that the event of his death was recorded... When Stan's grand-father sent the video of Kenny getting hit by a train in to a TV Show and won the grand prize. and also when he is needed in heaven to fight the armies of hell it is on national news that he died... What would happen if one of the boys saw this again.. would they believe that he really couldnt die?
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:52 pm

I don't think it's a matter of them not believing, I think it's because they forget. Either because they're very forgetful, or it's part of the cult's magic. Who knows? But it's definitely a topic that needs to be explored more.
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Glad the gods who write the show haven't been forgetting kenny themselves that much lately, they didn't have a view on why he was immortal for the first 15 years and fans could speculate anything as we can on the forgetfulness until they decide anything. I thought it was obviously due to the cult though weather they really are responsible for the immortality wasn't even settled, it's just the first time they mentioned it.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Fishy70

Postby Fishy70 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:42 pm

I think Kenny is fine muffled, I imagine they only script around half of Kenny's lines and the rest is either gibberish or improvised
Muttsterion

Postby Muttsterion » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:50 am

I've been a Kenny fan since I started watching South Park, 12 yrs ago. Wow has it really been that long...kind of scary. Even if people argued he was more of a prop I didn't really give a sh*t I just love Kenny. And it's great to see he has been used more and of course given the title of Mysterion. I was hoping he'd be used more in the upcoming season but I dunno now.

I have to say it was kind of disheartening to see that he's not with Kyle and Cartman towards the end of last night's episode. I just hope they didn't cast him out too. :zombiekenny:
Lucidmatrix

Postby Lucidmatrix » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:06 pm

John_117 wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:^And get high, and strangle himself while jacking off, and fight crime, and play drums, and sing opera music, and sacrifice himself for his friends and, well, you get my point. Kenny's my favorite because unlike the other characters, we're still learning about him. He's still mysterious. 8)

I'm cool with hiding the face thing, but the muffled voice?

Just asking everyone here this: How muffled is your voice when you wear any kind of mask?

Like really, I think it's the voice that limits character. You barely understands what he says, thus limiting his character even more. Also, M&T says it's to "get past the censors"...well, how the hell does it get past the censors if you can't even understand a word he says?

You can understand what he's saying quite easy if you know him well enough. In fact the stuff he says is a big part of what makes him bad ass.... Speaking of bad ass lol I think I have to watch the eps "How to Eat with Your Butt" again soon.
Lucidmatrix

Postby Lucidmatrix » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:11 pm

JVM wrote:Kenny's had plenty of development. We just got three entire episodes that deal with him and expand his character in ways we haven't seen in nearly a decade. He's got a fine amount of character traits and has quite a number of recent episodes under his belt. It's not as if this is Season 10 or 11 where we haven't heard more than three sentences out of him in years.

I'd love to see more Kenny episodes, don't get me wrong, I love Kenny, but I'd like to see him interact with his family in the same way we see Stan interacting with Randy and Kyle with Ike and Cartman with his mom. It could open up a whole new window of usage for him and give Kenny a motivation in the same way Wendy motivates Stan in some episodes, Ike motivates Kyle, etc.

"Cartman Joins N.A.M.B.L.A." is a good example of Kenny's family life, such a funny eps.
Lucidmatrix

Postby Lucidmatrix » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:19 pm

dusty506 wrote:As Stan would say.... "Holy sh*t dude"

Edit: Also

There have been a few times that Kenny has died that the event of his death was recorded... When Stan's grand-father sent the video of Kenny getting hit by a train in to a TV Show and won the grand prize. and also when he is needed in heaven to fight the armies of hell it is on national news that he died... What would happen if one of the boys saw this again.. would they believe that he really couldnt die?

lol, watch "Cartman joins N.A.M.B.L.A." :roll: I say no more.
Lucidmatrix

Postby Lucidmatrix » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:35 pm

I would like to see Kenny getting randomly killed every now and then. You all have to admitt, it's a big part of why we love Kenny.
But it may be moot, to be honest "Your getting Old" seems like a sign the South Park will end soon. I feel this eps was a reflection of South Park, the conversation between Randy and Sharon and the song Landslide left me with a feeling different than any other SP eps. I think it's the begining of the end... so sad.
RMX

Postby RMX » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Kenny is definitively one of the best characters because he still does have that mysterious element to him. I think in future episodes they should unveil his character more. I think they should show his face more. They can keep his hood on but I think they should loosen the strings a bit. Show more of his face and maybe not muffle his voice so much. Regardless if they ever do this or not i'm still glad about how much they've changed his character since the show started.

Return to “Character Discussion”