The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

HAcoreRD

Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:42 pm

RichardV1150 wrote:Also, I know no known name for it, but the boys were given something to cause Amnesia, in the episode cancelled. Just thought I'd add that!

hard to say what it is that caused that (Alien technology?). Probably no more mind damaging than what the effects of Kenny's death spell.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:23 am

RichardV1150 wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:
RichardV1150 wrote:While we're on the subject, all the boys have done, been exposed to, touched, and been addicted to drugs/harmful substances before. Ritalin, Marijuana, ecstasy, paint thinner, cat piss, choking themselves, gassed, acid, steroids, growth hormones, beer, cough syrup, tobacco, embalming fluid, sedatives, antibiotics, tranquilizers, anesthesia, heroine, KFC cocaine, mace, AIDS, queefs, vagisil and that's just about all. If I missed any feel free to let me know :D

Edit: Oh, I forgot gasoline for Kenny in Volcano!

Oh dear god you're right!! :o Wtf? Seriously, wtf? :shock: But in terms of being addicted, some of the ones you mentioned, I cannot recall. Or them being a part of in general. The only mention of ecstasy I remember is Jimmy talking about it in Future Self n' Me, but he might have been joking. I don't remember any tranquilizers or anesthesia. The only antibiotic mention I can remember is in Chicken Pox when Stan needed an antibiotic shot or 'he will die'.

:P

Tranquilizers from mickey in purity rings, and anesthesia for Kyle, when he went into surgery for a new kidney. Yes I know you don't see it, but surgeries like that require it.

DUH!! How did I forget Mickey shooting tranquilizers at the boys?! One of the most f*cked up moments ever! lmao and I figured surgery too for the boys. ;)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:02 pm

I'm telling you people, they should make where it turns "You're Getting Older" isn't canon after all. I think that would be a great to start off the second half of Season 15.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
hewitt120

Postby hewitt120 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:08 pm

p.s we found out who Cartmans father was in season 14 episode 6 it turns out that Scott tenorman's dad slept with lian cartman and then cartman was born. and we all know cartman killed scott's dad and fed him to scott in one of the early seasons. but cartman didnt know that he fed his own father to scott tenoreman.
Germans seem to really like starting sh*t but it's cool 'cause its not like they ever win.
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:38 pm

BigGuy101 wrote:I'm telling you people, they should make where it turns "You're Getting Older" isn't canon after all. I think that would be a great to start off the second half of Season 15.

Why would you have even wasted your time doing the episode, it would be "Stewie kills Louis" all over again. It pisses ppl off >:/
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:44 am

RichardV1150 wrote:
BigGuy101 wrote:I'm telling you people, they should make where it turns "You're Getting Older" isn't canon after all. I think that would be a great to start off the second half of Season 15.

Why would you have even wasted your time doing the episode, it would be "Stewie kills Louis" all over again. It pisses ppl off >:/

the most M&T can do is either pull us an "April Fools" by starting the episode then shifting plot until the week following, or leave the ending inconclusive, like with Cartman's Dad, or Mysterion's powers (while both were explained in some light, or hinted, they were not completely answered in their respective episodes).
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:25 pm

I know this isn't the place to do it, but if you have season 14 on DVD then this may be helpful. You see, in the commentary their is a clue. Which links Kenny's death not to the necronomicon, but rather to animals and fossils. It sounds like a strech but when you look at the results you can see why kenny has his powers.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Jessica<3

Postby Jessica<3 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:20 am

I think Stan is going to be the first to get acne, out of all the boys, and there going to continue off of the "Your'e getting older" theme :D
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:19 pm

They've all gotten acne already. Look at "Make Love, Not Warcraft" again.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Why haven't I posted in this thread until now? Stan's the best!

Now then, I personally think he'll be back to normal when 15B commences or at least ends. If I'm wrong, well, I guess I would be wrong. :lol:
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:52 am

Stan has to be back to normal by the end of the 15th season, otherwise season 16 and 17 will be very dull.

Haa, I love that line.
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:40 am

You know what would be cool, is if they kept the drama back in the show by making everything change constantly but not crazily. Keeping South Park the way it is, but changing the stories of the individual characters. All they really changed was Garrison's gender once in a while, but now they should let us get to know the personal lives of characters like Craig, Kenny, Clyde, Token, Bebe, Wendy, Red, Thomas or other not so known characters. If they want to, since they changed Stan's life, why not change Kyle's life permanently.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:49 am

RichardV1150 wrote:You know what would be cool, is if they kept the drama back in the show by making everything change constantly but not crazily. Keeping South Park the way it is, but changing the stories of the individual characters. All they really changed was Garrison's gender once in a while, but now they should let us get to know the personal lives of characters like Craig, Kenny, Clyde, Token, Bebe, Wendy, Red, Thomas or other not so known characters. If they want to, since they changed Stan's life, why not change Kyle's life permanently.

I agree we should see more of the other 4th graders, especially the girls, who need more respect.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:49 am

When it comes down to it, all I really care about in the end is Stan's life. So permanent changes to him and his family is most interesting to me anyway. That's why the thought of his parents divorced and Stan living in a new home with his mom and sister is really interesting and I hope it remains that way.

It would be cool to get episodes around the background kids though. Another girls vs boys kind of thing. More Tweek. I want more Shelley personally. And character dynamics/duos we don't see often. Stan and Shelley working together or something. That would be sweet. :)

Yes I am obsessed with Stan. So what?? :wink:

Haa, I love that line.
starlitlight

Postby starlitlight » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:51 am

Yes, we need Stan to come back normal in episode 1508 or else his atrocious cynical won't evaporate completely. He's my favorite character and it will be dull if he won't comes back with his friends/group as the leader. I guess we'll have to find out what happens on Oct 5th rather Stan is cure or not.
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)

Return to “Character Discussion”