The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Hotcocoseeds

Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby Hotcocoseeds » Wed May 18, 2011 1:45 am

That would be nice to see an episode of Stan and Shelly again. We haven't seen them together since An elephant makes love to a pig and Over logging which is one of my favorite episodes. Plus, I also would like to see all the boys (except Cartman) bonding with their sibling, Kyle already bonds with Ike various times and Kenny barely spends time with his older brother, Kevin and little sister.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed May 18, 2011 9:20 pm

^ I so want more interaction between Shelley and Stan. It doesn't have to be sweet bonding moments, we all know she can't stand her little brother, but bring her around in the show more please. Have them acknowledge each other. I loved Over Logging- it was good ol' fashioned Shelley kicking the crap out of Stan. :D

I doubt we'll get anything like that from Kenny though. I don't think they care much for each other in that family. He likes seeing his parents fight. And his sister was only seen once! XD
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
stanisthebest123

Postby stanisthebest123 » Fri May 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Stan is awesome
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Wed May 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Stan is awesome! 'Nuff said.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu May 26, 2011 7:15 am

Shelly is less likely to disapear forever than other S1 characters (like Kenny's sister) because she's appeared pretty recently in speaking role. Maybe the interaction between her and Stan has played out all it can, and seems good because it's so sparsely seen?

Stan's clearly a badass even if he doesn't shoot first.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri May 27, 2011 12:43 am

Could I ask where exactly people see Stan as a badass? The only time I've seen it was when he used the flare to blow up the whaling ship.
Can't we all just get along?
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:26 am

Stan is badass because he is stubborn and doesn't care what danger he gets himself into, he will fight for what he believes in. His stubbornness to not vote, to save baby cows even though it made him very ill... that's what makes Stan cool. It's how he deals with his problems and the people around him. 8)

anyway.... who thought he was too cute last week, half-asleep in bed, hatless?? :mrgreen:

I love random little hatless moments like this. Too cute.

Haa, I love that line.
John_117

Postby John_117 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:52 am

Stanluv25 wrote:Image

^^When was that?

Also, you know what would be more badass and lulzy? An episode when Kenny comes onto Wendy.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:16 am

John_117 wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:Image

^^When was that?

Also, you know what would be more badass and lulzy? An episode when Kenny comes onto Wendy.

That WOULD be an interesting episode. Kenny would end up dying of course. Also Stanluv, when I first saw that I thought: So he finally got smart and slept with his hat OFF?
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:13 am

The shot was taken from the Crack Baby episode. I don't think it's a 'smart' thing for Stan to be hatless when he sleeps. It obviously doesn't bother him. I believe Stan's hat is a beanie and those are comfy. But I like the thought of Stan going 'meh, I dont wanna wear my hat tonight' after he took a bath or something. :mrgreen: And Kenny coming onto Wendy would be boring unless it caused conflict between Kenny and Stan. But even then I wouldn't care as I don't like Stan and Wendy together and I think it's a dead-end relationship that never existed. BUT.... :D

let us all unite and send our wish of a Stan episode next week to Matt and Trey!!! Maybe if we wish hard enough they will hear us!! :wink:

Haa, I love that line.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Can always hope. I'd definitely like it if they did a Stan v. Kenny episode. Something never done before, and it would be interesting to watch I think. Also, in case there's confusion, I don't dislike Stan, I just don't get as hyped up about him as others do. Most of my friends like Stan, I just prefer Kenny. But I think they all have their bad ass moments, like Stan blowing up a whaling ship, Cartman feeding parents to their children, Kyle protecting his brother from circumcison, and Kenny jumping on a Nascar at full speed. 8)
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:00 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:Can always hope. I'd definitely like it if they did a Stan v. Kenny episode. Something never done before, and it would be interesting to watch I think. Also, in case there's confusion, I don't dislike Stan, I just don't get as hyped up about him as others do. Most of my friends like Stan, I just prefer Kenny. But I think they all have their bad ass moments, like Stan blowing up a whaling ship, Cartman feeding parents to their children, Kyle protecting his brother from circumcison, and Kenny jumping on a Nascar at full speed. 8)

Stan vs Kenny would be kinda cool. We haven't seen something like that before. It's just hard with Kenny... anything that would be 'his' episode or moment would be sex/boob related. :/

As long as you don't hate Stan... :) I tend to get excited and hype up things I love so excuse me whenever I bring up Stan. :lol: Esp. since the things I like, people tend to like the opposite.
Everyone loves dogs. I however love cats and hate dogs. Everyone prefers Ron in the Harry Potter series. Me, I love Harry. Everyone hypes up Kyle and wants to have sex with him or something, I think Stan is underrated and is a cute little boy that I do not find 'hot'. He's only nine!! sickos..

:roll:

Haa, I love that line.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:59 am

Stanluv25 wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:Can always hope. I'd definitely like it if they did a Stan v. Kenny episode. Something never done before, and it would be interesting to watch I think. Also, in case there's confusion, I don't dislike Stan, I just don't get as hyped up about him as others do. Most of my friends like Stan, I just prefer Kenny. But I think they all have their bad ass moments, like Stan blowing up a whaling ship, Cartman feeding parents to their children, Kyle protecting his brother from circumcison, and Kenny jumping on a Nascar at full speed. 8)

Stan vs Kenny would be kinda cool. We haven't seen something like that before. It's just hard with Kenny... anything that would be 'his' episode or moment would be sex/boob related. :/

As long as you don't hate Stan... :) I tend to get excited and hype up things I love so excuse me whenever I bring up Stan. :lol: Esp. since the things I like, people tend to like the opposite.
Everyone loves dogs. I however love cats and hate dogs. Everyone prefers Ron in the Harry Potter series. Me, I love Harry. Everyone hypes up Kyle and wants to have sex with him or something, I think Stan is underrated and is a cute little boy that I do not find 'hot'. He's only nine!! sickos..

:roll:

Agreed on all of those except Harry Potter. I still haven't gotten into it...
Anywho, I understand if you hype things up with Stan. We all have minor obsessions, mine being anything related to history. Cats I like, and I like most dogs, as long as they're dogs and not handbag accessories (chihuahuas).
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:26 am

^ Well I don't know what to call my obsession without it making me sound crazy. Minor seems too small but major makes me look like I am in love with him or insane or something. hm..

What I want to see from Stan: have him get the sh*tty end of something for once. He gets screwed over mostly out of other people's stupidity, but for once I want him to have to pay the price for doing something, the way they make Kyle and Butters out lately. I want Stan to be the one who forgets to read the fine print and is caught up in something insane. We never get Stan in that kind of situation. And lately... he's been too smart. What's great about early-season Stan was he was naive and innocent. He had fears and simple things in life bothered him. I want this Stan back. I want to see Stan cry out: Ahhh! Snake! again or have his fear of hospitals be brought up again.

*sigh* so much I wanna see them do with this character. Will we get any of it next week...?? :roll:

Haa, I love that line.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:09 pm

^Well, he kind've got screwed over in Whale Whores and Stan's Cup. Although the ending to that episode was waaaayyy to terrible, even for SP. Think of it, the 9-year old kid being responsible for the death of a 5-year old... :(

Return to “Character Discussion”