The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

yamilynn

Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby yamilynn » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:50 am

I think his cynicism is cured because he seemed normal like his usual self, and that's a good thing. I hate seeing Stanny act depressed and cynical on You're getting old .It made me sad when I see him crying in Mr.Macky office because he wanted everything to go back just the way they were. :( I want hug him around my arms and console him.
The episode was alright, nothing too excited or anything....but Ass Burgers was a little better though. Anyway, I am so excited for S16! Four more weeks to go for episode 1601 :mrgreen: maybe Stan will get this one--hopefully.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:12 pm

I know, I want nothing more than to hug him in those episodes. Poor thing, parents divorced, friends leave him, everything is sh*t... :( poor baby!! At least I have my Stan plush to hug when something sad happens to him. But that poor kid gets so emotional so quickly and gets into depressive states a lot. Poor Stanley <3

Yes, make 1601 a STAN episode! Has he even had the first ep. of a season for himself?? Argh can't wait!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:I know, I want nothing more than to hug him in those episodes. Poor thing, parents divorced, friends leave him, everything is sh*t... :( poor baby!! At least I have my Stan plush to hug when something sad happens to him. But that poor kid gets so emotional so quickly and gets into depressive states a lot. Poor Stanley <3

Yes, make 1601 a STAN episode! Has he even had the first ep. of a season for himself?? Argh can't wait!

I hope so. His episodes always cheers me up with his averageness 8)
I support CartmanxStan
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:11 pm

^ I know, I always look forward to Stan episodes old and new. Nothing quite like that adorable little boy who's so sweet and just wants everyone to get along. Aww

Love Stanley!! <3

Please have 1601 be a Stan ep, please...

Haa, I love that line.
lightova

Postby lightova » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:39 am

Randy is the most retarded adult in the show. Hes so stupid its funny. Stan however is my favorite character, and he really needs to be more in the show and more of a star instead of randy.
John_117

Postby John_117 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:49 am

I kinda want Stan's dick side in him. Clearly, he's the most popular guy, and clearly, I know he can be a total dick. I just haven't seen much of it yet...
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:40 am

I like Randy, but I do agree about him taking over the show with his stupidly and randomness, but he's hysterical and basically the only adult character that is worth watching.
I support CartmanxStan
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:46 am

VACOOLA wrote:Would it be asking too much of Trey to do more Stan and less Randy… thru S17?

HORAY! i am not alone! aboot time!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:03 pm

If by any chance someone who has some influence to the show sees this...
PLEASE HAVE MORE STAN! He's my favorite little guy, and proves to have a very interesting back story to tell. If you really don't like Stan, at least do a Kyle episode that is NOT disgusting. i.e. Humancentipad, that was almost as gross as Mr. Garrison's fancy new vagina.... ewww. Or queefs cause you know Clyde puked on his way home!
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:14 pm

^ I'm with you. Unlike the others, Stan's the boy you can do pretty much anything to, or anything around those around him in which he's forced to be a part of. He's strong willed about animals but anything else, he doesn't care as much. Cartman is manipulative, Kyle spends his time arguing with him or puts himself in stupid situations, Butters goes along for the ride... Stan on the other hand agrees with Cartman half the time and does his own thing. He's a great character because of that, anything can happen with him. So I'm hoping for a lot more Stan than season 15. It makes me nervous not knowing how often he'll have an important role and of course, M&T have no idea either. But I want them to at least try to shift more focus on Stan, as well as Sharon. I wanna see Shelley kick her brother around again too :).

So excited but nervous at the same time for the press release Sunday night.

Haa, I love that line.
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:^ I'm with you. Unlike the others, Stan's the boy you can do pretty much anything to, or anything around those around him in which he's forced to be a part of. He's strong willed about animals but anything else, he doesn't care as much. Cartman is manipulative, Kyle spends his time arguing with him or puts himself in stupid situations, Butters goes along for the ride... Stan on the other hand agrees with Cartman half the time and does his own thing. He's a great character because of that, anything can happen with him. So I'm hoping for a lot more Stan than season 15. It makes me nervous not knowing how often he'll have an important role and of course, M&T have no idea either. But I want them to at least try to shift more focus on Stan, as well as Sharon. I wanna see Shelley kick her brother around again too :).

So excited but nervous at the same time for the press release Sunday night.

I agree with you. I'm really nervous and excited for Sunday night press release :unhoodedkenny: *crossed fingers for Stan*
I support CartmanxStan
John_117

Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20

Postby John_117 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:32 am

I want to see an episode where Stan is mean. And I'm not talking "hey, let's betray Kyle," or "hey, let's make Wendy feel jealous," but I'm actually talking Cartman-style mean. Like bullying and such.
raidpirate52

Postby raidpirate52 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:25 am

John_117 wrote:I want to see an episode where Stan is mean. And I'm not talking "hey, let's betray Kyle," or "hey, let's make Wendy feel jealous," but I'm actually talking Cartman-style mean. Like bullying and such.

I thought the best time for that to have happened would have been after YGO and go with a bit of a longer arc...but no, they had to pull out and press reset.

Although I do admit, I did enjoy most of second half of last season.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:11 am

Stan's conversation with the shopping channel host was great,like someone said on the episode discussion It's not often that Stan gets caught up in
the moral issues (unless animals are involved).
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:41 pm

This is how Stan is. He gets so caught up in something he feels so strongly about, he'll go through great lengths until he rests on an answer. The whole getting veal off the meat market, Scientology, Japanese killing whales and dolphins, now this. Stan doesn't give a f*ck, he has his morals and will stop at nothing until he's satisfied. I can't help but shake my head and laugh. This little kid causes a lot of problems along the way but he doesn't care.

Ohh Stanley... :roll:

Haa, I love that line.

Return to “Character Discussion”