The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

invaderzimfan#1

Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20

Postby invaderzimfan#1 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:^ Couldn't agree more!! Stan may be calm and collective most of time and the 'bringer of peace' but when you light that fuse... he will not let you live it down until satisfied!

Btw, awesome name!! ZIM was the coolest show ever on friggin' Nickelodeon!

thanks dude! :)
"I am simply one hell of a butler."-Sebastian Michaelis <3
invaderzimfan#1

Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby invaderzimfan#1 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:I know, I want nothing more than to hug him in those episodes. Poor thing, parents divorced, friends leave him, everything is sh*t... :( poor baby!! At least I have my Stan plush to hug when something sad happens to him. But that poor kid gets so emotional so quickly and gets into depressive states a lot. Poor Stanley <3

Yes, make 1601 a STAN episode! Has he even had the first ep. of a season for himself?? Argh can't wait!

i know! i feel so bad for stan :( he is always going through some tough situations. like when wendy dumped him for token and he became depressed and turned goth and the time when he was kicked out of town for not voting and wound up getting shoot in the arm by puff daddy...poor little baby :(
"I am simply one hell of a butler."-Sebastian Michaelis <3
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Argh! When Stan got shot in the shoulder... that was horrible. I mean it's bad enough for anyone to be shot but a child?! Not right. And he's just forced to vote still as he holds onto his bleeding arm...

In my own land of SP Stan was immediately taken to the hospital after the voting and had surgery to take the bullet out and repair the damage it caused. :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls

Postby Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Anyone else think Stan's becoming more and more like his father? In Ass Burgers, it was alcoholism. In Bass to Mouth, he basically did the same thing Randy did in Goobacks (pro-immigration/Eavesdropper until he is personally affected by it, then becomes the spokesperson/de facto leader of the anti-immigration/Eavesdropper movement). And jackin' it in San Diego is totally something Stan would facepalm at Randy for doing.

I don't think it's intentional, and I think we put waaaaaay more thought into these characters than Trey and Matt do. But you never know.
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:Anyone else think Stan's becoming more and more like his father? In Ass Burgers, it was alcoholism. In Bass to Mouth, he basically did the same thing Randy did in Goobacks (pro-immigration/Eavesdropper until he is personally affected by it, then becomes the spokesperson/de facto leader of the anti-immigration/Eavesdropper movement). And jackin' it in San Diego is totally something Stan would facepalm at Randy for doing.

I don't think it's intentional, and I think we put waaaaaay more thought into these characters than Trey and Matt do. But you never know.

I've noticed the resemblance as well :lol: I guess being around with Randy too much has altered his personality from being the average cute ten year old to a cynical Randy Jr. :lol:
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
raidpirate52

Postby raidpirate52 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:Anyone else think Stan's becoming more and more like his father? In Ass Burgers, it was alcoholism. In Bass to Mouth, he basically did the same thing Randy did in Goobacks (pro-immigration/Eavesdropper until he is personally affected by it, then becomes the spokesperson/de facto leader of the anti-immigration/Eavesdropper movement). And jackin' it in San Diego is totally something Stan would facepalm at Randy for doing.

Nah, I see it too unfortunately. I hope they tone it down because I hate Randy.
UhhIDontKnow

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:44 am

Looks like Red's got a crush on Stan. She admires his balls, I bet she's gonna put the moves on him this season.
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:53 am

UhhIDontKnow wrote:Looks like Red's got a crush on Stan. She admires his balls, I bet she's gonna put the moves on him this season.

Totally. She totally has the hots on Stannie boy :wink: I wonder if Wendy knows about Red crushing on her boyfriend.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:25 am

yamilynn wrote:
UhhIDontKnow wrote:Looks like Red's got a crush on Stan. She admires his balls, I bet she's gonna put the moves on him this season.

Totally. She totally has the hots on Stannie boy :wink: I wonder if Wendy knows about Red crushing on her boyfriend.

She already put the moves on him.

Season 8, Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset

(Click to full size)
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:43 am

I don't see Stan becoming his father. I am able to very much distinguish the two. Stan's a lot more like his mother- rational, calm (for the most part), and beyond annoyed at Randy. I hate how people assume Stan would grow up to be like his dad. The two are so different and it's their differences that jokes come from. I don't see Stan as some drunken father who doesn't spend enough time with his kids in favor of his own needs. Stan's going to be a better man than Randy when he grows up.

Haa, I love that line.
raidpirate52

Postby raidpirate52 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:I don't see Stan becoming his father. I am able to very much distinguish the two. Stan's a lot more like his mother- rational, calm (for the most part), and beyond annoyed at Randy. I hate how people assume Stan would grow up to be like his dad. The two are so different and it's their differences that jokes come from. I don't see Stan as some drunken father who doesn't spend enough time with his kids in favor of his own needs. Stan's going to be a better man than Randy when he grows up.

I don't think he'll be exactly like his dad either. I'm sure he'll be much more mature, but I think it's pretty evident that there have been some similarities shown lately, some of what Sgt. Yates said earlier. And again, hope they fix that...
UhhIDontKnow

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:18 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:
yamilynn wrote:

She already put the moves on him.

Season 8, Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset

(Click to full size)

Nice catch! So Red's been red hot for Stannie for quite some time now, interesting. Although in that episode, it seemed like all the girls were ready to gargle pretty much any pair of marbles - except maybe for Cartman's.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:45 am

Going against his friends favorite meme, basking in the fame of being Mr. Popular with a movie deal, and now giving your friends and yourself a boring trip all for an old ipod nano?? Goodness, Stan is becoming very unlikeable isn't he? Well I still love him of course but to his friends... I think this boy needs to sort of his priorities. I hope we see some friendly Stan and Kyle next week, I don't want him to have any more of a reason to hate him at that moment. :roll:

Haa, I love that line.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:10 pm

giving your friends and yourself a boring trip all for an old ipod nano?? Goodness, Stan is becoming very unlikeable isn't he?

Him wanting an IPod and suggesting ziplining since he was there too and he didn't know how bad it would be. i think he probably thought hey we can have fun doing this but i can bag an Ipod nano, his line made me laugh.

"The hardest part about it is knowing you can`t take it back! It was a 5th generation nano, so i can`t trade it in anywhere!. :lol:
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
raidpirate52

Postby raidpirate52 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:27 pm

I swear if they do that retarded jacking it joke again with Stan next week, I'm never watching a new episode again.

It wasn't funny last week. It wasn't funny this week. Do NOT go for the hat trick.

Return to “Character Discussion”